Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]  - Page 7 Empty Re: Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Joseph sighed and waited for her to snap out of it before making his way towards a black powerful steed which had been tethered to the fence. "Now where can I find this guy?" He asked, barely shooting her a glance.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]  - Page 7 Empty Re: Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:49 pm

she stopped twirling aorund and looked up at him, well more at the hourse actually as she tried to keep herself from squeeling. She loved all sorts of animals.
    "He likes to get drunk around this time. You know that tavern up the hill?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 pm

He mounted his horse, "Yeah I do....what you want me to just kill him in front of too many witnesses?" He demanded.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:10 pm

"Actually that would be nice," she said flatly. "But if you can't handle that then you just lure him out in some alley or something."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:12 pm

He rolled his eyes, "And how do I know you'll keep your end of the bargain?" He asked.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:26 pm

"I'm always seen around the streets trying to earn money, you'll easily find me. And we both know I have no chance of escaping."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:29 pm

He studied her trying to see if she was being honest, "All right fine....but if you don't pay up I will kill your family and make you watch understand?" He demanded.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:31 pm

"I'm stupid," she assured him, hands behind ehr back watched him calmly. "And I'm not worried about my family so you'll ahve to dome up with soemthign esle to threaten me about."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:36 pm

He smirked, "Well you should be more worried about your family....and you're right you are stupid." He said with a dark laugh.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:37 pm

"I'm scared when there is something to eb worht of being scared at," she said simply, ignoring his insult. "Well? fet to wrok then so you can get paid."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:40 pm

He smirked, "And I stand by what I said." He said before he turned his horse away and headed off towards the tavern.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:59 pm

She watched him ride off, not in a hurry to head back home. Though her uncles would be worried sick by now...
    She sighend and turned at the other direction to her home. Her incles didn't know about that ruby, so sheäll ahve no problem with keeping this whole thing a secret.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:10 pm

(does he ever get the ruby?)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:13 pm

(why yes of course ;D Uuuuuuunless you don't want him to get it until they he and Michael comes back? Twisted Evil ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

(hmmm that might be an idea Wink XDD)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:17 pm

(yay! a reason for them to meet up >8D ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:20 pm

(yeeah Wink)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:04 am