Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:26 am

He sneered and then released, "Pathetic." He growled and then called for one of the guards. "Take her back to her cell and make sure she doesn't escape." He demanded.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lay your head down child [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:30 am

She coughed and rubbed her sore neck, she was sure there was going to be hand marks around her throat now...
    Casting a quick glance at Joseph she jumped up in her and then slide down in bwteen his legs, runnig irght past the guards trying to catch her.
    Ha! Suck on that losers! she thoguth victoriously, too late notcing the other man standing at the door, crasching right into his leg.
    "Ah, there you are," Michael said faltly and lifted her up by her shirt.
    "GAH! CLONE!"

((bed time for me^^ see ya<33 (and i'm enjoyng myself to much with Esme here x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 am

Joseph shook his head when he heard her cry out and smirked knowing that his brother had caught her. He made his way towards them, "Why on earth did you kidnap her? She's been nothing but a complete waste." He growled as he neared them.
    (NIGHT X3)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:52 am

Michael ingnored the girl trasing and kicking and screaming at both to go to hell in his hand and looked over to his tiwn.
    "Belive it or not, but someone is willing to pay an ridiculous big fee for this one, only reason I kidnapped her."
    He grabbed her afce, amking her shut for a moment. "...and now she's all messed up beacuse of your short temper. Thanks," he mutterd and placed her back down to the floor, holding her tiny arm in a death grip.

((Ooooh i just had an evil idea to use for Esme's bakground >8D))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 am

(( ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Flynnie = Not happy Evil or Very Mad ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:40 pm

(ohh really? and Flynn yeeah sorry XP)
    Joseph sighed, "It won't take that long for the injuries to heal." He pointed out as he studied the yooung girl in Michael's hands.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:43 pm

((haha sorry Flynnie<3 but you know how I am Twisted Evil ))

"The guy wants her by tomorrow moring, so you fix her up," he snoretd and tossed her to him. "This is why I won't let you visit."
    Esme stumbled and caught Jospeh's leg to fall over, but quikcly backed away as if burned. "Dont think you'll eb able to keep me here for that long!" she hissed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Joseph laughed, darkly amused and then grabbed her from off the floor. "Fine but if she tries to escape again, I will kill her." He said
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Michael rolled his eyes and waved him off before turning to walk inside another room.
    Esme pouted and let herslef be dragged away this time, with her mouth shut.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:56 pm

(what now?? XD)
    Joseph dragged her off to another set of cells and after chaining her up, instructed one of the guards to bring him bandages an ointment.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 pm

(Uuuuuuuuh... *tires to stop being half asleep* he patches her up?^^; )

"...you guys must've had a shitty childhood for being like this," the small girl huffed, straing dwon at her feet.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Joseph glared down at her, "Don't talk about things you don't understand kid." He growled and snatched the bandages and oint me t from the guard before turning on the girl and roughly starting to use the ointment on her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 pm

"Ouch! Hey be more carfeul or you'll only make it worse ya bastard!" she whined.
    She sniffed and kept galring at the wall infront of her. "...didn't your parents love you or what?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 pm

He barely lightened his motions on her and ignored her question, wishing she would just shut up already.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm

She held back her whimpers of pain, thoguh she was starting to get used to it by now. She knew she should shut up, to not press her luck. But she hated this man...
    "...or maybe they just loved you to much."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Joseph snorted but his eyes had turned much darker and he seemed to barely be in control, "Keep talking and I'll kill you in the worst way possible." He stated coldy and matter of factly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Ok, so she was scared as hell to die, but she didn't want to cave in just yet! Though she was being really stupid now... did she want to die or something?
    Ok she'll be quiet now. "Did they kove your brother more than you?"
    Oops, talked without thinking there.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Joseph withdrew his knife and held it up to her throat, "I have no problems killing a mouthy bitch like up right up, however I really don't want your blood all over me." He said.
    (heading back to bed for a little bit will be back soon though Smile)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:32 pm

((alright, rest up hon<3^^))

She sa´tared wide eyed at the knife. Shit she almos screamed there! This guy's fast... Did she hit a sore spot with that question? No, she was just giving him an headache.
    "That's a lame eaxcuse for a killer like yourself."
    Shut uuuuup! her mind was screaming at her now.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:42 pm

(er soo sorry I must have been more tired then I realized buut I'm back Smile)
    Joseph sneered down at her before he let her got and continues bandaging and using the ointment on her, once he was finished he got up and left her cell but stayed right outside her room and kept an eye on her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:54 pm

(it's ok<33 welcome back :3))

She carefully turned around when she heard him stand up and leave. So... she was apperntly stuck her until the next morning. She'll figure somethig out, no need to panic.
    She got bored after a short while and started to whistle.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Joseph sighed and pinched his nose while she whistled, of course he had to be stuck with some annoying brat. Oh yeah he would definitely pay his brother back....ten times over for having to deal with this.
    (thanks :3)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:16 pm

((looool poor Jospeh XD))

Soon enough she went over to humming instead an clapped her hands on the ground. Soooooo booooooored! Can't day just come already so she could escape?!
    "Hey, old man, what's your hobbies besides from killing?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Joseph didn't even bother responding to that question, he was too angry to even think clearly at the moment. It was taking all his self control not to open the door and shut her up permenently.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:27 pm

She rolled over to lay on her back and stared up the dark ceiling. "Hey what if I need to pee? And i'm hungry, haven't eaten for almost three days now," she whined, her stomach making a loud groaling sound.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:42 am