Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina] - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 pm

"Wait... you're realated to that guy with a hero complex?" Jim asked slightly surprsied as he returned with the water. "I guess being annoying runs in the family."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina] - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:03 am

*Rapunzel flails* Y-your cousin??? *she blushes terribly finding out the man that stole her very first kiss was related to her new friend* He'll probably think I'm some drunkard if you let this out to him! DX *she falls back on the floor, huffing*

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:04 am

"Well I'm not the one who's sitting around all whiny and shit!" Lina said, ignoring Rapunzel's spastic response.

"Besides Herc is like a brother to me." Lina said, "So of course he's annoying, he's the ultimate older brother."

Lina threw her pillow at him and laughed. "And your about the first person to find me annoying, most people love me! Like Esme, Giselle, Herc, Sunny boy, Ariel, and I'm pretty sure Rapunzel likes me since we're having such a great time together." Lina let the alcohol do the talking as she rambled on.

(Rapunzel has a lot of arm spasms huh?)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:07 am

Jim watched Rapunzel amused when she was flailing her amr again. Does her arms never get tired.
    he caught the pillow and threw it back at Lina. "I fyou haven't notice, I'm not most people," he sighend and placed the water down on a small table. "And I cna't stand guys who think they'r eheros when they'r not. And he always gets in the way of fun," he whined.
    "So do you like him or something?" he asked Punz flatly, with a knowing smirk.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:10 am

( XD You could say that, yeah. XDDD She's just overly-dramatic hahaha )

*Rapunzel pouts at Lina's words and huffs again before nodding and grinning* Uh-huh!! I love Lina!! ^-^ She's so nice!! :3 *she looks to Jim with a large blush on her face* W-well...I dunno... >//////< He helped me learn how to flirt since I didn't know how. And...we had a nice time getting to know each other. I-I'm not to sure..if I'd say I..like him. But...I wouldn't mind liking him either. ^////^
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:14 am

"It's okay if you were with him at some point Rapunzel, don't be embarrassed." Lina said while laying with her head dangling off the bed.

"Forgive me, but you didn't know how to flirt?" Lina demanded.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:17 am

Jim chuckled at the blonde and handed her a glass of water. "That makes me jealous," he said sweetly. He looked oevr at Lina with a suspicious frown. "Don't turn her into you please."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:19 am

*Rapunzel takes the glass with a smile and a nod before blushing lightly at Jim's words* Oh..you...! XP *she then tilts her head* By.."with him" you don't mean, dating do you?? DX *she blinks and rubs behind head head* Nope! Not at all! Like..when I first met Jim, apparently he was...flirting with me in the bakery and I had no idea. O.O... But now if someone were to flirt with me, I'd know!! tongue
    ( No she wouldn't... )
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:27 am

Lina started laughing hysterically at her. She couldn't help herself, she was about three or four years older than her and she'd probably never even gone home with someone after a drink at the bar.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:30 am

"Of course you will," Jim smiled and patted he ron the head, knowing she wouldn't.
    He glanced bakc at Lina who was currently laughing like crazy. "You should both go to sleep... before you lose it for real."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:32 am

"What would losing it for real entitle? It sounds interesting..." Lina pondered while bouncing around again.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:34 am

*Rapunzel blinks and pouts, blushing at Lina's laughter* >/////<; *she huffs at Jim and sighs* Lose what??? *she pats herself* Have I dropped something??? D:
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:35 am

He smirked micheviously at her. "Oh I don't know... Get naked and run around town singing capmfire songs? Happedn to my firends once. Hell of a party."
    He turned back to Punz and almost facepalemd. "I told you already, don't be so darn cute!"
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 am

Lina laughed, "Hey wait I saw someone do that once, they got in my personal space while singing some song about some virgin," Lina said remembering. Then she laughed again, "That was so funny."

"If that wasn't them then that must happen way too often for it to be weird." Lina said.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 am

*Rapunzel giggles and sticks out her tongue at Jim before she ponders the naked story* Hm... That'd be quite a show, wouldn't it?? *she laughs* XD
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:47 am

"That was defenetliy them. I'm sure enjoyd the show," Jim winked at Lina and got back up on his feet. "And you wouldn't be able to handel that kind of entertainment Punz."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 am

Lina started laughing again, "Personally i found it very entertaining."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:55 am

*Rapunzel pouts, crossing her arms* What does that mean??? I'm sure I could handle it just as well as Lina could!!
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:56 am

"No Punz, " he said seriously and shaked his head. "You wouldn't. Trust me on this."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:03 am

((sorry guys I gotta leave now... bedtimeover here Dx and jst gitta say... this whole htread is cracking em up<333 xD BYE Very Happy ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:06 am

*Rapunzel sighs, admitting defeat* Oooook... T-T

( Bye bye Ami!!! X3 )
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:24 am

"Yeah umm, Rapunzel do you even know what a guy looks like naked?" Lina asked awkwardly.

(Bye Bye!)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:11 am

*Rapunzel flails, blushing* Oh gosh, no!!! >//////<
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 am

Lina laughed and smiled, imagining what Punzies face would look like if she did she a man naked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:14 am

*Rapunzel huffs, pouting at Lina* And what is so funny about never seeing that??? >///<

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am