Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:08 pm

(lolclumsy punzie)

Lina started giggling and poured another glass of wine for herself and Punzie.

"Here you go.." Lina said reaching out to hand Rapunzel the drink but dropping it and shattering it on the floor.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Ålder : 30

I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm no hero part 2[Tag: Rapunzel & Thumbelina]

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:13 pm

( XD Pfft, it's funny, that's the name of one of my roleplay videos of Rapunzel xD
    Hahaha, clumsy Lina too! XD )

*Rapunzel flails, stepping over the mess and cleaning it with the table cloth before taking a swig of wine from another glass she poured for herself* Oh boy. *she giggles, swaying slightly* What are we going to do with you, Lina?
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:41 pm

"Says the girl who spilled all of this," Lina gestured, "Everywhere."
    Lina giggled again and stumbled back, knocking a chair over.

"oopsies." Lina laughed as she grabbed the wine bottle and began to drink straight from it.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:52 pm

*Rapunzel blushes a bit and giggles* XP *she blinks at Lina when she starts to chug from the bottle and eggs her on* Go, Lina, go!!!! 8DDD *she takes her own bottle chugging from it* L-let those wolves... *hiccups* ...attack now...!! I-I'll show 'em a thing or two!! I...I just...wasn't prepared but...-- *hiccups again* I am now!! *she grins and leans on the bar, giggling*
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:53 pm

((Oh man, these girls are giving the biy nohing but trouble eh? xD))

"Looks like we're alone for now so...." Jim traile doff as he saw the mess caused by his two guests. And where they... playign with the drinks? THose where expensive! Shit now he was gonna get killed by mom too.
    "...you're both gonna pay for all this," he said irritaed and quikcly garbbed a mop. "Are you drunk?!"
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:56 pm

"I prefer to call it intoxicated." Lina said giggling. "Besides I'll pay for all of it so chill." Lina said sliding off the bar and bumping into Jim clumsily.

"Oops!" she said smiling as she took a step away from Jim.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:08 pm

*Rapunzel giggles* And I'll pay for...the other half!! *sways a bit more* I...I am not drunk! I am...testing...the drinks for the costumers enjoyment...! *hiccups*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:11 pm

((you two girls are to adorable xD))

Jim glared at the mess and placed Lina in a chair close by. "Oh right... I heard form ariel that you're filfhy rich," he mutterd and turned to the blonde, raising an unamused eyebrow. "You two, no more drinking," he orderd and pushed her down on a chair too. "Stya there so i cna clean up your mess. Tch, girls..."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

"And the customer is enjoying it!" Lina announced, tipping back the bottle again and giggled again. Lina let Jim sit her down and waved at Rapunzel when he sat her down next to her.

"But.." Lina protested while looking at the bottle.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:30 pm

( XD )

*Rapunzel giggles, kicking her feet* Aw, Jimbo!! Don't you just want us to have some fun?? :c We won't hurt anyone!!! DX *waves to Lina* ;DD Hihi!!!!
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:32 pm

"Jim I can't imagine you don't get drunk a lot." said Lina standing up but falling and giggling. "Look Punzie! I'm a worm!" she exclaimed, army crawling forward.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 pm

((Punz!! Be careful with you say xDDDD and Lina... wow just wow xd))

"I'm afraid your definiton of 'fun' means 'more cleaing up' fo me," he grumbled and started to clean up, crusing irritaed under his breath about girls who couldn't held their liqur.
    He gave Lina a weird look when she pretented to be a worm. "I don't get drunk that often, it's staying out of fights that's my problem," he sighend and dragged up from the floor.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:42 pm

( XDDD )

*Rapunzel holds her stomach, laughing* Oh Lina!! XDDD You crack me up!! X3 *she looks around for more wine, standing up and leaning all the way behind the counter* GAH! I'm stuck!!! DDDX
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Lina smiled, "I'll help!" she yelled and pulled Rapunzel back by her dress, causing her to fall atop her. Lina started giggling hysterically.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:11 pm

*Rapunzel laughs* Ack! XD *she giggles at Lina* You're so silly, Lina! XD
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:12 pm

"Oh for the love of..." Jim tried to keep calm and rubbed his temples, ingoring the girls all tangeled up in eachother on the floor.
    "Happy thoughts Jim happy thought..."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:20 pm

Lina pushed Rapunzel off of her and smirked at Jim.

"Why don't you just clean up tomorrow after we calm down?" Lina asked stubbornly, pulling down her dress when she noticed how much of her legs it was exposing.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:26 pm

( This is cracking me up xD )

*Rapunzel nods, laying on the floor* Yeah!! This place will just continue to get wrecked! *she giggles*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Jim's eye tiwcthed, and did not fial to notice Lina's fine legs when she pulled down her dress. "You know what? You're right I'll skip the cealing wo and let you two do when yiu're sober enough," he smiled, but then sudenely turned all serious before grabbeding them both. "Until then I'm locking you up in one of the rooms."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:42 pm

*Rapunzel cheers* Yay, cleaning!!!! 8DDD *she pouts* Awww. D:
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:44 pm

"Wha- why?" Lina asked in a pouting voice as she struggled against Jim's grip.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:47 pm

He had no trouble in dragin the two drunk girls to one of the many room they have and shived them inside the door. "Beacuse you're tearing this olace down, and we're not made of money like some of us," he sighend tiredly. "And you're giving me a headache. "...i'll just go geat you some water... And pleasde try not drown yourself in it."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Lina threw herself on the bed and laughed at how bouncy the mattress was. She bounced around for a while before collapsing.

"I am going to regret this a great deal later when I let this night slip to Hercules." Lina said as she pushed her hair back.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 pm

*Rapunzel huffs and sits out the floor, crossing her legs and arms* Meanie!! >3< *Rapunzel gasps to Lina* You're not going to tell Mr. Hercules about this are you??? D: I'll be so embarrassed! DX
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:53 pm

"I'll try not to, but something about my cousin makes me a terrible liar." Lina explained, laughing at Rapunzels pouting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:28 am