Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim )

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim ) Empty The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim )

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:49 pm

*Rapunzel continues to snuggle into her hair as Todd paws at her face, trying to wake her up; she blinks one eye open before closing it again and shielding her face with her hair; last night is a slight blur to her and she has a pinching headache*
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim ) Empty Re: The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim )

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:54 pm

"Rise and shine," Jim sang as he pushed open the door, tray in hand with food on it. "You've got a looooong and fun day ahead of you," he smiled birhgtly as he placed the tray on the table. "With cleaning to do."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim ) Empty Re: The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim )

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:04 pm

*Rapunzel looks over, only being able to see Jim's feet from her hair as she groans* Cleaning...??? ...oh yeah... *she groans again before sighing*
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Lina awoke as Jim entered and hopped right up, walking over to Jim and sniffing the air. She never got hangovers, ever.

"It smells delicious." Lina said gratefully, looking down at Punzie.

"Your making me want a fox."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:44 pm

"Of course it does. I made it," Jim said cocky. He throw himseld dwon on the bed and waited for them to eat up. "As soons as your finished with breakfast you're cleanning up your mess."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:47 pm

(hmmm Jim's cocky so he lays down in my bed...o.o hehehe, jk)

"Whatever." Lina said absentmidedly, taking a plate and sitting down next to him.

"Dn't complain, this was my bed first." Lina said.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:50 pm

((oh...pffft xD))

"Uh no. My place, so my bed," he said back, pushing her more to the side with his foot.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:57 pm

*Rapunzel sighs looking at them through her hair as she continues to stay bundled up; Todd hops onto the bed with Jim and Lina, barking happily at Lina and sitting himself on Jim's stomach*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:01 pm

((ajdbgafrda d'aaaaaw Punzie<333 xDD))

Jim almost jumped in surprse when Toddd suddenly decided to use Jim as a pillow. "Oh yeah, go ahead and make yourself comfortable," he said blankly and laid his head back down. "Anyone else wanna use me as a pillow while we're at it?"

Last edited by Jim on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:08 pm

( Lol XD She's not a morning person. )

*Todd barks again, licking Jim's face before curling up on his stomach again; Rapunzel snickers from her hair sanctuary*
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:27 pm

"Eh, your not soft enough to be a pillow." Lina said, "Now, Punzie would make a great pillow... Look at her!" lina gestured to Punzie all snuggled up on the floor. Lina brushed her hair back and petted Todd, who was laying on Jim's stomach.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:30 pm

"Oooh, moring breath. Guess even foxes have it," Jim coughed after Todd licked him.
    He pouted chidhishly up at Lina. "How can you say thet when you haven't tried this pillow yet?" he winked.
    He had casually began to scrath Todd behind the ear when he, once again, looked amsued at Punz. That hair sure did come in handy for her... and others.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:40 pm

*Rapunzel pokes her head from her hair and nods* Very comfortable! *Todd turns his head to Jim and Lina as they pet him, wagging his tail happily*
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Lina smiled and petted Todd gently, trying not to think of Jim's last comment.

"So, do you think its safe outside yet?" Lina asked, looking at Jim's face.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:50 pm

"I was outside this morning, and everything seemed to be back to normal so yea," he said expresionless.
    So normal that he'd even ran into one of the many gangs who likes to beat him up. Geez, he was almost gonna miss those wolfs...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 pm

*Rapunzel cheers unenthusiastically* Yay... *she was happy though, that she'd be able to return home, though she doesn't know the wolves probably found their way into the bakery*
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Lina tried not to look disappointed, she was content hanging out with Rapunzel and Jim.

(im going for a walk on the beach so it'll be about a half hour)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:58 pm

((ok, have a nice walk<3 Very Happy))

"Want me to accompany you bakc home?" he asked casually and glanced back at Lina, noticing the dissapointed look on her face. "Or will you miss me too much?" he teased.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:01 am

*Todd tilts his head and nuzzles against Lina's arm, as he could tell she was a little disappointed; Rapunzel chuckles at Jim's question* What makes you think she's going to miss you?? XP

( Okii! See ya! 8D )
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:17 am

(im back!)

Lina petted the fox lovingly and answered Jim, "Well, I'm just pretty bored lately... I spend most of my time with Esme and the gypsies and even they get a bit... bland." Lina explained.

"Its nice to be around some new people for a change." Lina said in an almost sad voice.

"Besides we still have to clean up the tavern." Lina said, trying to make them forget what she had just said.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 am

( WB!!! Smile )

*Rapunzel sighs* Oh yeah. >.<
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 am

He raised an eyebrow at her. A richgril like spends time with gypsies? Ha, well what do you know. "There's no rush for yout two too leave. And like you said," he grinned and placed Todd on the bed beside him. He sat up and ruffled Lina hair. "You won't be going anywhere until i you've cleaned. Now..." He pushed her off and wlked over to Punz, dragging her our of her little hair sanctuary and towards the door. "CLEAN TIME. I want the place shining."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:42 pm

(whistle while you work! Do doo doo do doo do doo)

"Okay,Lina said, hopping up from the bed and shoving Rapunzel with her foot.

"Come on, I get it first hangover and all but juat because im immune to them does not mean im cleaning up our drunk mess!"Lina exclaimed.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 pm

"Since I'm putting the blame on you now, yes you'll have to clean as well" Jim told Lina a little irritated. "It's your fault your both got drunk and almost destryed the bar. And you gotta pay for all those drinks too rich girl."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:02 pm

"Stop calling rich girl!" Lina shrieked, "I dont like it and its judgemental," Lina huffed as she glared at him.

"Yes Ill pay for it, why the hell would i care? " Lina ranted, stomping out of the room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am