Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA )) - Page 3 Empty Re: You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:16 am

Belle panted steadily, her arms falling to her sides as she gripped at the sheets beneath her. She groaned out, her back arching every now and then in response to his touches. One of her legs bent up a bit, her knee brushing against his groin in the process.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA )) - Page 3 Empty Re: You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:38 am

Flynn moans a bit as her knee brushes his length. He added a third finger and fingered her hard and fast. He bites her neck and reaches down to her chest, kissing it lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:10 am

Belle moaned out as he added another finger. She tugged at the sheets beneath her as she arched her back sharply. "Flynn...!" She cried out as he repeatedly hit some spot of pleasure within her core. She wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders and moaned into his shoulders as she rolled her hips with his fingers as she hit a strong climax. Her nails dug into his back, though not enough to really hurt.

She panted, falling back onto the bed. She stared up at him with hazy eyes and bit on her bottom lip. However, she quickly noted his member now standing at full attention. She licked her lips slightly and slid her hand along his chest before sliding her fingers slowly along his length from the tip to the base to see how he would react.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 am

Flynn pulls his fingers out after she rode out her climax. He looked at her with a curious eyebrow as she looked playfully at him. Before he could realize, he groans in pleasure.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:38 am

Seeing that even basic touch triggered a moan, she found her means to give him the pleasure she had just seen. John had always kept her from men, but she had read fantasy books before of love making. Not to mention the women she sometimes saw on their knees for a man in the shadows.

With ease, she guided him to his back and sat so that his member stood fully erect in front of her. She bit her lip before bringing her fingers to her lips and sucking each finger rather seductively. She then moved her hand back down and wrapped her fingers around his swollen member. She hadn't ever really had the chance to see or feel it before -- it had always straight to the point when it came to love making. Now was different. She slowly pumped her hand along his length before leaning down and brushing her tongue over the tip. The taste was bitter, yet easily quite delicious and addictive.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:02 am

Flynn groans, the sensation new and quite enjoyable. His lids half close and he bites his lower lip.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Belle smiles slightly, liking that she was making him groan this time. She slowly slid his member inbetween her lips and moaned gently, her eyes shifting to focus on Flynn's face. She slid him farther into her mouth and then started to bob her head.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:26 am

Flynn lets out a shakey breath as her name escape his lips. His head rolls back along with his eyes. A moan rumbles through his chest.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:33 am

Belle groaned softly against his member, sending vibrations down his skin. She curiously swirled her tongue around his tip, then took his whole member into her mouth, careful not the choke herself. She pulled him from her mouth and panted slightly before smirking up to him. "Does this feel good?" She asked in a silky voice before sliding her lips back around his member and bobbing her head faster than before.

(If John only knew...XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:32 am

(( I KNOW........ He thinks, "Ohhh!! Belle is soo innocent! She doesn't even know about Men yet~!" PAH. ))

A 'Yes' groans out from Flynn's mouth, not looking up at what Belle was doing.

(( Fail post. Can't think of anything XDD ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:48 am

(( xD He couldn't keep her from seeing the whores in the alleyways. 8'D))

Belle smiled slightly before leaning back and changing to simply using her hand to pump his member. She leaned over and kissed his chest, all the way down to his scars. She gently traced his stab wound with kisses, then went up to his lips. She kissed him deeply, moving her hand faster.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:19 am

Flynn moaned into her mouth, placing a hand on her cheek. "Don't stop.." He says in between pants and moans.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:28 am

Belle looked to him and smiled slightly, a shiver running up her spine at the fact she possessed the power to make him this...vulnerable. He was always so strong, but here he was, begging her. "As you wish," She said softly before kissing back down his chest and taking him back into her mouth. She bobbed her head faster than she had before and groaned, pushing herself to take all of him into her mouth once more, all the way into her throat, then bobbing her head at the quickened pace before repeating herself.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:56 am

Flynn moans, loving the feel. He felt himself reach that climax point.

(( I'm just sucking right now XDD ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:18 am

((Pull it together, man! XD))

Belle could feel how his body reacted as he neared his end. She looked up to him as she bobbed her head, refusing to look away from his face. She moved her head faster, groaning against him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:55 am

( Fiiinnnee then. Imma... Imma... <<... XD ))

Flynn moans, the feeling of being pushed over the edge coming closer.Flynn looks back at Belle. He pulls his member out from from mouth, grabs Belle, and softly flips her over on her back. "I want you.. now." He declares, his voice hoarsed.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:12 am

Belle let out a small "oof" noise as she was flipped over. She looked up at him and bit her lip, seeing the lust in his eyes. It made her slightly uneasy, simply because she knew that look all too well. She looked away for a second before swallowing the lump in her throat. She turned her eyes back to his and bit her lip a bit. "...I'm yours," She said simply.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:28 am

(( RUINED Only you Carly... Only you. XD ))

Flynn's eyes instantly soften. "Only if you want to Belle." He whispers, placing a hand on her cheek. His mind cursed him several of times over for having his lust take over his actions.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:40 am

Belle sighed and turned her head to kiss his palm as he touched her cheek. "Flynn...I love you...I'm not about to let my memories take away what's special to us," She whispered. "He's taken away too much already."

(( HEY. XD I had to stay in character for her. This is first time since the attack -- she's not just going to jump into it. She's terrified -- I guarantee she will cry. But, she's a strong girl. And stubborn. She'll be damned to let her attack stop her from being herself again.))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:27 pm

(( xDD ONLY YOU. ))

Flynn dips his head and plants a kiss on her lips. "I know. But... I don't want to hurt you anymore Belle." He llooks into her eyes and searches for any doubt.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Belle pursed her lips. "You'll be hurting me if we don't do this, Flynn ...I need you," she whispered. With a steady hand, she brought him down to kiss her once more.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:52 am

Flynn only sighs before whispers, "Well if you put it that way... As you wish." He adjusts himself on the bed, ready to enter her. Flynn looks back up at Belle and holds her hand for reassurance.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:54 am

Belle swallows the small lump in his throat and looks to her hand as he takes it. She turns her golden hues back to him and bites her bottom lip. She intertwines their fingers together and gives it a gentle squeeze to tell him it's okay.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:04 am

Flynn nods lightly before easing inside of her slowly, trying not to let his lust consume him. He wanted Belle to know that she will always be safe with him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:10 am

Belle closed her eyes and chewed on her bottom lip as she felt the memories trying to push her back to them. She took in a shaky breath and tried only to focus on the feeling of being like this with Flynn. She opened her eyes and looked back to Flynn, though found her vision slightly blurry. She hooked her hand at the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss her, trying desperately to distract herself from the memories daring to ruin this for her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:44 pm