Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA )) - Page 4 Empty Re: You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:41 am

Flynn looks at her, his eyes filled with concern than lust. He pulls away slightly from the kiss, kissing her cheeks lightly for reassurance. He didn't move inside of her, not until she was fully ok.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA )) - Page 4 Empty Re: You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:56 am

Belle looked to him and nodded slowly. "Flynn...It's okay," She whispered, her eyes showing that she needed him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:14 am

Flynn nods and moves slowly inside of her, groaning in the process and enjoying her heat. Although, his worry pushes a bit wanting to ruin the moment.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:24 am

Belle groans softly, arching her back as she does so. She slides a hand up the back of his neck to tangle her fingers into his hair and smiles softly, loving being with him like this. She slowly begins to move her hips along with his, moaning softly as she let her eyes fall shut, his name slipping from her lips.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 am

Flynn move faster inside of her, groaning with her. He kisses her on the lips, inhaling her moans.

(( Sorry it's small, I'm right next to my mother and she's like... AHHH WTF ARE YOU DOIN?!?!? ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:19 am

Belle smiled in her moans, finding that for once, she wasn't thinking of her attack. "Agh...Flynn!" She groaned out, hugging him close to her as they moved in unison.

((XD HIMOMMEH.))
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Antal inlägg : 175
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Gaston Red Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 am

(zomg thats funny)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 am

(( Ikr? She's not a fan of smut XDD ))

Flynn groans,wrapping his arms around her small frame. He kisses her jaw lightly and her name escapes his lips as he whispers in her ear.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 am

Belle cried out in pleasure as they rolled together. She rolled over him, hovering above him as she rode his lengths. She groaned as she leaned down and kissed his lips heatedly, whispering his name like his kiss was her water to survive. "I love you," she whispered in his ear, moving faster as she found herself nearing her edge.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:18 am

"I love you." Flynn moans as he thrusts into her faster. He kissed her heatedly and passionately.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:16 am

Belle slid a hand up and tangled her fingers into his hair before she cried out his name as she hit her orgasm with force. She panted and collapsed on his chest, but kept her hips moving to make sure he was treated to his climax as well.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:32 pm

(( Sorry it took me soo long x.x... *horrible* /shot ))

When he felt he walls tighten and her orgasm hit, he felt himself go over the edge.Moaning, He pulls out of her as he came and wraps his arms around her body. He pants, whispering in her ear, "I love you Belle."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Belle panted, curling up against his body and smiling slightly. "I love you, Flynn," she whispered back, kissing his jaw gently. "I don't ever want to be with anyone else like this," she whispered, hugging him to her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:53 pm