Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA )) - Page 2 Empty Re: You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:53 am

(( Baaacckkk. Miss me? Very Happy! ))

Flynn's hands roams the upper part of Belle's body. "I love you Belle." He whispers before kissing her passionatly again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA )) - Page 2 Empty Re: You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 am

(( *glomps* ;A; yes. XD ))

Belle blushed slightly as she felt his hands roam her skin. She smiled at his words, however. "I love you, too," She whispered before returning his kiss and tugging him closer to her.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:39 am

(( xD ))

Flynn kisses her on her jaw, down her neck, to her collarbone and to the top of her chest. He smiles lightly against her skin.

(( Idk if you want them to move out of the bathtub or what? XDD ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:48 am

(( x3 Yes, they should move out of the tub. ))

Belle closed her eyes, tilting her head to the side as he kissed her skin. She groaned gently, running her fingers through his hair. She tightened her legs around his hips, finding his smile against her skin to make her blush. She found it hard for anyone to smile at kissing scars.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:59 am

(( HE JUST WANT TO LOVE HER. NO JUDGING D: XDD ))

Flynn kisses her again, reaching over and unplugging the bathtub to let the water drain. He wraps his arms around her body lightly and lifts them both out.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:08 am

Belle returned his kiss, gasping softly as she was lifted. But, she giggled and leaned back a bit. "You don't know where you're going," She reminded him with a small wink. She squirmed her way from his arms and took his hands. She nodded her head for him to follow and led him to her bedroom at the far back of the house. She closed the door and leaned back against it as she looked him with curious eyes. She smiled slightly and tilted her head to the side, arching a brow as if waiting for him to make a move.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:20 am

Flynn looks at her with a smirk before walking up to her and kissing her deeply. He places one of his hands on her hip lightly and placing the other one on the door next to her face.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:39 am

Belle smiled as he approached her, one of her hands resting on his hip and the other on his chest. She returned his kiss and sighed in content, absently tracing a pattern at his hip.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:25 am

Flynn places his hands onn her thighs and lifts her up the door just slightly, so that they were eye length. He kisses her softly on her lips and trailed them down to the top of her chest.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:49 am

Belle closes her eyes as she feels his lips roam from her lips. The tickle of his chin makes her laugh gently before she bites down on her lip with a small smile, loving the feelings he made her have. She tangled a hand in his hair as she wrapped her legs around his waist.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Once she wraps her legs, one of his hand roams again. His mouth travels just to nip the side of her breast lightly before traveling back up to his lips. His hand grazes her breast lightly and his finger teases her lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Belle blushed slightly as he kissed at her breast, the feeling new to her. Their first time hadn't had much foreplay. But, she wasn't complaining. She ran a hand through his hair and groaned gently as he touched her chest.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Flynn smiles before taking her over to the bed and laying her down gently. He kisses her on the lips lightly before grazing them down her neck, past her chest, and onto her stomach. He really didn't mind the scars on her body.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Belle closed her eyes as he kissed her and then her skin. His stubble tickled, but she didn't mind. She merely smiled at the scratching feeling. It felt nice -- his lips traveling down her body. Her stomach gathered butterflies from his lips being quite that low, but she didn't mind the feeling. It was new, at least to her.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 am

As he continued downward, he stops, seeing the one scar that would bug him for the rest of eternity. He sighs lightly before returning back to her lips, not as ethusiastic as before.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 am

Belle instantly noted the way he reacted when he reached her scar. Those words were enough to make her skin crawl whenever she thought about. But, she hated the way Flynn reacted. She understood why he did, but she wished, for just a moment, she could make them disappear. This was one night she didn't want ruined by her scars.

As he brought his lips back to her, she noted his lack of enthusiasm and groaned in irritation, though the feeling was not at him directly. She shoved him over so that he fell on the bed, then she easily climbed on top of him, her hands resting on either side of his head. She looked down to him with pleading eyes. "Don't ruin this because of a childish scar...You and I both already went through enough pain when I got the damned thing -- I don't want it to be a block for us anymore..." she took a slow breath and leaned down to kiss his lips, but stopped just before their lips touched. "He took what was yours...so, take it back," She whispered, her eyes half-lidded as she looked at him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:04 am

Flynn doesn't breath for a couple of seconds, listening intently to Belle's words before claiming her lips. Passion replaced the hurt as he knew exactly how to claim her back as his. He flips her back on her back and recontinues his soft assault, but his lips leaving a fiery trail down her body.

(( A Little motivational talk and you got ideas circling in my head. XDD ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:09 am

Belles eyes lit up instantly as he kissed her, tumbling on the bed with him only adding to her Passion. She groaned softly as his lips went back to work. She arched her back slightly, the fire of lips intense on her skin. She found herself falling weak to his power over her. His lust matched with hers only made her powerless to deny him -- though, she had no reason nor want to deny him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:50 am

Flynn's hands travels upwards, massaging her chest. One of his hands replace his kisses as it travels downwards and he reclaims her lips. The hand travels down to her core, stimulating her little nub lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 am

Belle gasped against his lips as she felt his hand touching her. She groaned softly, one of hee hands holding the back of his neck to keep his lips with hers. She didn't know what he was doing, but she didn't care to question it either.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 pm

His hand stops, only to travel downwards. His fingers felt her slick core and he slides one in cautiously inside of her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:34 am

Belle's back arched as she felt his finger enter her. She dug her nails into the sheets and groaned, her eyes closing in pleasure. "Flynn...!" She moaned out softly, the feel new but quite nice.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:07 am

Flynn smirks and kisses her on the lips. He pumps his finger slowly, curling it ever so slightly. He adds a second finger, enjoying her moans.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:13 am

Belle kissed him back heatedly, one of her hands tangling in his hair as she groaned against his lips, her breathing speeding up as her body shivered to his touches. As he curled his fingers, she gasped out and groaned louder, finding he had hit a spot of pure pleasure for her. "Agh...d-don't stop...!" She whispered into his ear softly, his name in a moan following her words.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:33 am

Flynn pumps his fingers faster and he nips her neck. Flynn enjoyed watching her being pleasure even though his groin pulsed achingly.

(( Short bad response is short and bad. ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:22 pm