Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim )

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim ) - Page 3 Empty Re: The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim )

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:17 pm

*Rapunzel bites her lip as she looks at the chair before sighing and shaking her head; the night before was one of the craziest nights she had possibly ever gone through, but she wouldn't ever take back a minute of it*
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355

The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim ) - Page 3 Empty Re: The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim )

Post  Thumbelina Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:19 pm

"Okey dokey," Lina said.

"Its a cheap chair anyway, I might as well buy you a couple dozen." Lina said, picturing how much nicer it would look.

"I'm blaming the broken chair on you though,"Lina said teasingly to Rapunzel, "I'm paying for it so you can take one for the team." Lina carried the remainder of the chair to the trash back in the kitchen, where she accidently whacked Jim in the head with the wooden leg.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:23 pm

"These chaors are fine thank you," Jim mutterd and was about to turn back when his head suddenly got hit.
    "Hey! Easy with that!" he hissed at Lina, rubbing his head where there was now forming a bump. Oh wait, that was blood.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:34 pm

"Oh my God!" Lina cried out, grabbing a washcloth and pressing it against his head to absorb the blood.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:37 pm

He flinched when feeling the cloth pressed to his head. "Calm down, it's just a little blood, I'm still breathing," he sighend. "But you should really watch your movements more carefully."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 pm

*Rapunzel blinks and pouts when Lina blames her for the chair* >3< *she gasps and flails seeing Jim get hit with the chair leg* DDDDD8
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 am

Lina continued to apologize to Jim while hyperventilating a bit. She dabbed at his injury relentlessly.
    "Hold still or you're gonna lose a lot more blood," Lina warned after a minute, holding the cloth on the cut.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:17 am

Jim looked a litte more worried about Rapunzel's constantly flailings of her arms.
    "I said I'm fine!" he snapped and grabbed Linas wrist, stopping her movments.
    He sighend regretting snapping alreay and let go of her. "It's just a scrath, nothing to panic over..."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 am

"Sorry for worrying about you," Lina said in a hurt voice, pulling away and leaving the kitchen to sweep up the last bit of debris.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:25 am

*Rapunzel sighs, slumping her shoulders a bit as she bites her lip*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 am

Oh great, yet another guilt trip. He was really starting to get used to those.
    "No I'm sorry for snapping at ya," he apologized with his bakc turned to her. "I'm just not that used to people helping."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 am

*Rapunzel thinks before smiling brightly and walking over to Jim, patting him on the back* Well, get used to it, Jim!! ^^ Friends help friends no matter what!! Especially when they're hurt. *her smile softens, trying to show Jim she really means it and so he doesn't feel guilty either*
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:51 am

"You two have fun in there, I'll just finish cleaning the tavern myself," Lina called out sarcastically, her eyes glinting madly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:14 am

*Rapunzel turns around and looks at Lina, biting her lip* Oh, no, I'll help you still..! I...I was just letting Jim know that everyone's got their ups and downs... *pouts a bit sadly, before going out of the kitchen to help clean more*
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:56 am

Jim stayed in the kitchen a little more after Rapunzel walked out as well. He rubbed his neck tiredly. They were right, he really did need to get used to it.... Not exactly the easiest thing to do though whalf the town hates you.
    "You better not be making a mess of the place again," he chuckled as he walked back out.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:37 pm

( Yay Ami's back!! X3 )

*Rapunzel looks over to Jim and shakes her head, waving her hand* No no, of course not!!!! ^^
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Lina rolled her eyes and continued cleaning.

(yay!)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:28 am

*Rapunzel touches Lina's shoulder in concern* Lina...you okay..?
    Gaston Red
    Gaston Red

Antal inlägg : 175
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Gaston Red Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:47 am

"Yes I'm fine," Lina said gently to Rapunzel, then glared at Jim.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:54 am

*Rapunzel bites her lip* A-alright... Are you mad at Jim?? T-T How come?? We're all friends here..! *she sniffs*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:21 am