Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim )

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim )

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:09 pm

He smiled amused after her and smirked at Rapunzel. "Someone's got a temper," he chuckled and walked after her.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim ) - Page 2 Empty Re: The ongoing trio ( Tag: Thumbelina + Jim )

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Lina heard Jim walk into the bar area behind her and resisted the urge to throw something at him.
    She bent over and picked up the chair she didnt remember knockig over.

"What?" she asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:23 pm

He just smirked bakc at ehr and sat down on a chair. "Nothing. Just gonna sit here and enjoy the show."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:30 pm

*Rapunzel sighs as she listens to the two; she doesn't like argument too much, and she figures the faster the place is cleaned, the happier Jim will be with both the girls, though her head was still pounding a bit; she stays quiet as she picks up the table cloth stained with wine as she goes to wash it*
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Lina smirked back and found a broom, proceeding to sweep the floor with it.

"So, do you own this tavern?" Lina asked , trying to put aside her irritation at Jim.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:37 pm

He frowned slightly. "Nope... my mom does, obviously..."
    He looked oevr at Rapunzel who still seemed to need some rest. "If you want you can let Lina do all the hard work," he said blankly.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Lina looked at Rapunzel and sighed, she seemed really tired. She hated to let Jim decide but she agreed.

"Yeah, Rapunzel, no offense but i dont want you hungover and exhausted near broken glass." Lina said.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:45 pm

*Rapunzel turns to them with a smirk* I'm okay, really! I can clean just as well now as I can when I'm not feeling under the weather!! *she looks down, pouting a bit to herself as she grabs a wet rag and begins cleaning the counter top* Trust me...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Jim sighend before walking over to the girl. "Go and rest up Punz, it's ok," he smiled at her and grabbed the rag from her hands. "Me and rich girl here will handel it."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:56 pm

*Rapunzel sighs to herself and gives in to the two* Alright, alright. *she rubs her forehead before going into the room she was in before, laying on a bed and curling herself in her hair* =3=...
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:39 pm

(im gointo the beach to swim b back in aboit twohrs)

Lina glared att jim for calling her rich girl.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:22 pm

"Ha, cute," Jim chuckled after Rapunzeland turned back to cleaning. He more felt than saw the glare he recived from Lina and simple smiled back at her.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:04 am

Lina smiled back and continued to clean, wiping her face although there was no sweat on her nrow.

"So, how did you and ariel become such great friends?" Lina asked as she struggled to understand how sweet little ariel became friends with moody jim.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:43 am

"We've always been friends," he said nonchalantly while picking up broken bottles and glasses. "We've know eachother as long as I can remember, And belive it or not, even I was innocent and shy once. We're like brother and sister I guess," he smiled at the memory, though he couldn't help feeling a little worried now, after what his childhood firend told him the other night...
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:35 pm

Lina smiled, "Thats nice," as she grabbed a mop mop and started to mop up the spilled wine.

"I don't think I have any childhood friends that I'm not related to," Lina said troubled as she thought of that.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:39 pm

"No, but you ahve alots of others friends right?" he said blankly and walked behind the counter, groaning in annoyance when seeing the mess there as well. "You got lots of people to relay on, I've only got one. Though that's more than enough for me."
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Lina shrugged, "I guess," Lina said mindlessly.

She giggled when she tripped and bumped into the table.

"Besides, I don't have good enough luck to trust in just one friend," Lina said, picking up a bottle off the bar and tossing it in the trash.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:03 pm

*Rapunzel pokes her head out the room* You two are lucky to have friends at all. T-T I've barely got any.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:47 pm

((awwww Punzie<333 stop being so damn adorable!!))

He laughed heartily at Rapunzel. "You don't need that many friends, just one true is more than enough," he said warmly. "Besides, you still got more than me and I'm not complaning."

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:33 pm

( xD )

*Rapunzel sighs before Todd hops onto her shoulder and nuzzles her cheek* Yeah. ^-^ I've got my little Todd. *she giggles* I think I'm feeling a little better. I'll help you guy clean the rest!! ^^
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Lina smiled and tossed her a rag, "Here you go! Wipe the tables down," she said happily, turning to mop up the mess behind the bar.

"Excuse me Jim," she said as she swerved around him, wiping up the sticky alcohal.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 pm

"You're excused," he said back walked inside the kitchen to get something else to clean up with. He never would've thought this but... he's actaully enjoying their company. Normally he would only feel this relaxed with Ariel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:09 pm

*Rapunzel giggles and smiles brightly* Will do!! ^^ *she skips over to each table, wiping it clean until they sparkle also humming to herself*
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Post  Thumbelina Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Lina began to hum along with Punzie happily as she finished cleaning up the bar area.

"Hey Jim, do you want me to pay for this chair?" she asked loudly as she examined the broken chair sitting in the middle of the room. She puled on her hair, trying to remember who broke it.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 pm

"Chair?" Jim looked out from the kitchen. "Uh, you i guess. You're the one with the money."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:13 am