Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Thoughts By The Water (tags: Jim)

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Thoughts By The Water (tags: Jim) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts By The Water (tags: Jim)

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:59 pm

((sorry, too lazy to change accounts now xD))

JIM:
    The teen just signed tiredly again. "I already told you Odette, you just refuse to belive it... so suit yourself."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Thoughts By The Water (tags: Jim) - Page 3 Empty Re: Thoughts By The Water (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Odette looked down, "Well how am I going to give up on someone who has helped me so much through the years? I'm not going to do that....I can't." She said quietly. She cared too much....
    (ooc its okie Wink)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:05 pm

"How the hell did I ever help you?1" he snapped. "Ok sure, I maybe help you as a kid thta time, even if i don't remember it. But after? You wre on your onw right? I didn't even have the slightes clue on who you were that day at the bakery..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:08 pm

She shook her head, "I didn't know who you were either.....until I remembered. So it was a long time ago but I remembered it." She said quietly as she stared at him. "And you may have given up on yourself but I haven't.....and I never will." She said softly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:18 pm

"I'm not the same boy who cared Odette," he smiles sadly. "That boy died. I'm not giving up on myself just yet... I'm just trying to control my 'bloodthirst' if you can call it that..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Odette's eyes filled with tears, "I.....Jim...I'm so sorry." She whispered. The guilt filled her even more now and Odette turned away as more tears filled her eyes.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:35 pm

Oh crap... again you made he cry!
    "No wait...!" He embraced her behind quikcly before she got away. "Please don't cry... i'm sorry... don't cry over the likes of me..." he whisperd in her ear.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:46 pm

She turned around so that way she was facing him in the hug, she held him close. "I care about you too much." She said quietly
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:52 pm

((Pssst! did you see the PM I sent you? Very Happy ))

He allowed himself to relax and closed his eyes. "I really don't see how you can," he chuckles quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Odette clung to him tightly, "Does it matter? " She asked quietly as she held onto him.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:03 am

Casually he let one of his hand travel up her back to run his figers throguh her golden locks.
    "I guess not... but don't say I didn't warn you... when sometthing happens."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:06 am

Odette shivered at the feel of his fingers in her hair and sighed into his chest, "I won't....besides I'll always watch out for you." She whispered.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 am

He felt her shiver against him and kept his fingers moving through her hair, enjoying how soft it was. "You should..." he whisperd back and took a claming breath.
    Not good.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:13 am

(is he gonna hurt her? o-o)
    Odette sighed into his chest again, "Don't worry I will." She said softly. Her hands slid up and wrapped around his neck as she held onto him.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:18 am

(xD or maaaaaaaaybe he jsut wants something else~ you worried? Cool )

He cleard his throut and gently pulled her arms off from him. "Well, now that we've spilled our hearts out and all, I think it's time for you to run back to Doofu and while get back to work..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:22 am

(I should be buut I'm not XDD)
    Odette looked down, "Right." She said with a sigh as she smiled sadly up at him, "Sorry for getting all emotional on you." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 am

"Seriously, stop apologizing. It gets annoying," he smiled back. "And being emotional comes with being a girl," he teased.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:31 am

She rolled her eyes and playfully nidged him, "Just like acting macho comes easily to men." She said with a little laugh.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:37 am

"...why of course" he winked and ruffled up her hair a bit. "That's why you laids like us. Most of you anyway."

((bedtime for me<33 see ya Wink ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 am

She giggled and tried to get her hair back into some semblance of order. She smirked up at him and sighed, "Well like you said only some women fall for it." She said.
    (is it weird that I can picture them having a water fight in the river?? Annd okie NIGHT!! <3333)
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:47 am

(....I kinda like that idea now xDDD )

"Awww you wound me," he faked a hurt expression, joking around. "What dos Doofus hve that I don't? Oh right, a beard."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Odette's eyes widened and then before she could change her mind she splashed him. "Its not just the beard." She protested.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:27 pm

His arms shot up in reflex when she all off a sudden splashed water on him. "Whoa whoa! Clam down, I'm just messing with ya!" he defended, the next second splashing water back at her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:34 pm

She stared down at her chest which was where he had aimed the water at her and then started splashing him more. She couldn't help but laugh even as she was getting much more wet.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 pm

"Oh now you asked for it!" he laguehd and splashed more back at her, not caring about his soaked cloths. When she was starting to get the upper hand, he moved even closer to her, but slipped over something in the water wich caused him to fall right over her.

((......x3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:04 pm