Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus]

Post  Odette Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 pm

(*keeps lurking* this is too good not to lurk in and YOU SAID WHAT??!!)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus]

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:45 pm

"And did she get really sad?.. Then it means that she likes you and maybe will give you another chance" Phoebus smiled at him to make him more glad again.
    "And say what you said to me- how beautiful and brave she is.. Otherwise I can take her to you if she avoids you. Apparently she likes to stalk me" Phoebus shrugged and drank some from his drink
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:22 pm

John nodded as Phoebus spoke, she then shook his head laughing for what he added, "Yeah, she tends to that just to get fun" he said as he took another sip, "Maybe you're right, well of course you're right, someone as old as you must know a lot of things from what you experience in life" he joked once again to his fellow friend, oh but how he loved to tease him about his age.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:55 pm

Phoebus just shook his head and took a sip from his drink when John mentioned his age again. If he looked like he didn't care, then maybe he would stop- even though Phoebus knew John liked to tease him.
    "Hey... I think Odette knows this girl- what's-her-name.. Maybe she can talk to her if you can't?!" Phoebus nodded to himself like it was a good idea. "But you should probably try first before alot of other people runs around and talks about you" Phoebus chuckled slightly
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 pm

John chuckled just by seeing his reaction, as he was thinking that perhaps it was enough teasing for the moment, and maybe the tease could be back another time.
    "Esmeralda" John cleared not really liking the fact that people referred to her by nicknames, "Her name it's Esmeralda" he then rub the back of his head and then placed his hand on his shoulder trying to reach a specific part of his back, "Don't bother Phoebus, I created that mess, I'll make sure to clean it, thank you though"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 pm

"Ah, yes.. Esmeralda" Phoebus nodded once again to himself once he heard his name. He couldn't remember if she had told him that- but it she had, he probably wouldn't had listened anyways..
    "I'm just trying to help" He shrugged and leaned back in the chair.
    "Soo.. What has happened in your life more than Esmeralda?" He asked with a small smirk
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:28 pm

John took his rink and realized he got nothing left so he order another two while Phoebus spoke, he then looked at his friend, and narrowed his eyes by seeing his smirk, eventually he chuckled, "Well, you already know that I met your beautiful girl, I've met some interesting men who, seriously Phoebus I think there's something really odd with those men who made those games, they certainly must be stealing from the villagers...well...anyway, some little fights with some bandits in the woods lately...and the most incredible danger besides women...teenagers" he summarize ending with a sigh, "What about you sunshine?" he asked in a mockingly way because of Phoebus' name
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:34 pm

"... Have Esmeralda talked to you about me?" Phoebus asked with his arms crossed and a eyebrow raised when John said the nickname.
    "Actually, no.. I don't think anything special has happened. I have met your beautiful girl, saved my beautiful girl from bad guys and stuff like that" He chuckled and grabbed a new drink that the waiter gave them.
    "Cheers for Women and teenagers. two things that makes our days interesting" Phoebus laughed and raised his glass
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:46 pm

John nodded with a sneaky grin, "Maybe she didn't maybe she did use the term Sunny ... but I am not calling you that"
    John raised his eyebrows for what Phoebus spoke, "Now I know how it feels to be proud and feel stupid for your actions at the same time" he mumbled, he then chuckled and raised his glass with Phoebus, "Cheers, and keep hoping that despise everything we don't get headaches!" he added with a grin.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:57 pm

"Seriously? Does she runs around and tell everyone about that nickname?!" Phoebus gasped with a chuckle and shook his head.
    "And yes, I really hopes that I don't get any more headaches" He chuckled and took a sip from the drink.
    "So.. Does Esmeralda have a nickname for you that I can use?" He asked with a smirk
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:10 am

"I don't know if she does it but I seriously do not doubt that theory" he answered with a chuckle while nodding, it was funny to see that both reacted kind of the same way with nicknames, "Don't worry i made her clear that you were a very respected man and shouldn't be calling you names...but she does what she wants"
    John took a sip of his drink as well showing his usual self a bit more, he then raised his eyebrows, "Even if she did, what makes you assume I will tell you? I'm not that stupid you will use it for your advantage"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:21 am

"I'll figure it out sooner or later" Phoebus said as a threat and narrowed his eyes a bit.
    "Like I said, Odette knows Esmeralda- And if she knows what it is, she's gonna tell me" He started to laugh mockingly before he winked. Or maybe he should come up with a own nickname for him..?! Nah, he couldn't come up with any...
    "But thank you for telling her that- even if it would just encourage herfor saying it even more.."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:35 am

"Mmmm-hmmm" John answered while taking another sip trying to hold his small smile.
    He then narrowed his eyes now, and made another sneer with his face towards Phoebus, then smirked, "Maybe that was the plan all along?" he suggested raising his eyebrows.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:40 am

"..You are a mean, mean man" Phoebus narrowed his eyes and shook his head before he started to laugh.
    "But you know.. I know alot about revenge, so watch your back" He did a quick nod before he started to drink again.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:43 am

John couldn't help but laugh as well, "At least I'm not abusive...besides i'm still younger" he said whispering the last part before taking a sip of his drink. "Same goes for you man" he added with a grin.
    "Can I ask you something?" he asked leaving his drink to a side for a bit.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 am

"Whatever" phoebus chuckled and waved one hand in the air like he didn't care. He then looked at him with a eyebrow slightly raised and nodded.
    "What is it?" He asked and put down his drink on the table
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:53 am

John laughed silently after seeing Phoebus, "It's not going to work" he said between his laughter having the feeling he was trying to ignore him. He then turned serious, "What do you know about, the Hawkins?" he asked placing two hands on his temple, "I know I've heard the name somewhere but cannot, remember completely...and you're the only one i can think of to ask"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:09 am

"Hawkins? You mean that kid who works here?" Phoebus asked and tilted his head a little to the side.
    "Uhm.. Well, His father abandoned him when he was young and that boy is always in trouble.. Why? And what more do you want to know about them?"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:17 am

John listened carefully to Phoebus' words, he actually looked at a side wondering if the kid was around, or his friend Ariel, none seemed to be, at least that was somewhat a relief and felt better talking about him.
    He then slightly frowned and closed his fist, "Abandoned?" he whispered taking a breath, "No wonder why he gets in trouble" he whispered, he really didn't think that was an excuse but at least he understood now, "Do you know who his father was?" he asked looking at Phoebus quite serious.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:24 am

Phoebus looked at the table as he thought about it and tapped his finger on the glass. He had seen him, and tried to remember who it was.
    "Wasn't his name Michael?!" Phoebus asked, but mostly to himself. "But I don't think he has the same last name as his son does. .. Korso I think. Michael Korso" He nodded to himself when he remembered.
    "But please don't tell me you'll go out there and look for him" Phoebus laughed
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:34 am

"Oh no" he said as he passed his hand through his face again ending covering his mouth for a moment, he sip his drink once more and sigh, "If Michael Korso was his father he must be as bad as mine, probably worse" he said although more to himself.
    John then took the glass of his drink without taking any sip, he just stared at it for a moment as Phoebus continued talking. John raised his eyebrows and moved his lips to a side, making a childish face like when you've been caught by doing something you didn't wanted to, he stared back at Phoebus and a sneaky smile appear, "If you want to...I won't tell you" he answered.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:42 am

"You can't go out and look for him! He can be dangerous" Phoebus whispered with a hard tone in his voice. He knew who Michaels brother was, and he hated them both..
    "and why do you want to do that?"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:54 am

John frowned, he appreciated Phoebus' concern though, "What can he possibly do? the few times I've seen him has been nothing but a victim, and danger is something we both face everyday at some point" he said still a bit calm yet frowning and he lean over to be heard, "Besides just because he's Michael Korso's son doesn't mean Jim's him" he whispered.
    "Why--why do i want to do it?" he repeated looking to a side for a moment, "Because I know what it's like Phoebus...I know how it feels being underrated, how desperate is that someone believes you're something that you are not...I know how is it to pretend, or the feeling of disappointment and loneliness from the figure you should be admiring not hating" he answered in a hard tone, whisper, but hard. The whole memory of his father and brother always brought one of the toughest side of the knight.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:24 pm

"Okay..." Phoebus said quietly with a little nod after a short moment when John had finished speaking.
    "Do you want some help? I would gladly do whatever you ask me to" He said and smiled softly at his friend. Phoebus was actually one of the few that doesn't have any troubles in his family - and even though he can't say that he knows what they've been going through, he wants to help them with what he can.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:32 pm

(oh dear.....I have a feeling that if Phoebus knew what Michael did to Odette, he would go after him with a vengeance..)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:38 am