Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus]

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus] - Page 3 Empty Re: Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus]

Post  John Smith Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 pm

[[ uh-oh the Korsos shouldn't mess with the ladies of the two blonde knights! ]]

John looked at his friend back, and he calmed a bit more, his hands seemed a bit more relax. He nodded and a faint smile appeared in his face, "I would be honor if you did help me, that kid it's harder than...well what I thought, he needs to trust others again...and well, you know it's not the easiest task to trust someone when you're broken" he said while he took his cup without drinking.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus] - Page 3 Empty Re: Drinks for Two Knights [tag:Phoebus]

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:13 pm

"Yeah, I know.." Phoebus nodded with a little sigh.
    "So what can I do? Go to him and make him trust me?!" He chuckled slightly and shook his head. "I don't think that kid will ever trust us knights.. "
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:21 pm

"Abusive and hopeless? Who are you and what you did to Phoebus?" John said trying to add a bit of teasing in the conversation, he then rest his back on the chair, taking a moment before he talked, "It's just about time, if he was abandoned as you say it makes sense he doesn't trust in men anymore...in order help someone like that we must stay and keep our words, be as stubborn as we are, you don't just walk in and make him trust you, you have to become more than that...a friend"
    He then looked at Phoebus, "You don't have to do it if you don't want to though, I because of what I told you and because i made a vow"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Phoebus ran his hand through his hair and leaned back in his chair when John did..
    "No, I want to help.. But maybe you should do this whole 'friend' thing- and then I can go around and find some more information about him?! So that we know a little more who we are dealing with?!" He suggested and drank some from his drink
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:36 pm

John smiled by his idea as he looked at his own drink, "That sounds like a good plan, couldn't expect less from my Captain" he said before he took a sip and then looked at him, "But hear me well, someday you will have to deal with your own teenagers, and it wouldn't be that bad for you to deal with some and get used to it" he added with a mocking tone.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:44 pm

"Well.. No.. I think I want to stay away from them as long as possible" Phoebus laughed and shook his head - even though he hoped that his kids wouldn't be like the Hawkins boy..
    "So what happends now? Will you follow the kid around and annoy him?" He chuckled mockingly
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:58 pm

"No wonder you suggested to be the one seeking information" he said with a chuckle, he took a sip and almost took it back because of Phoebus' words, he laughed for a small instant, "I'm no stalker!" he said laughing a bit more,"I don't know but it seems I keep meeting the boy even if we don't want to so...i will just take a look over him for now I guess"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 pm

"Well, good luck with that" Phoebus laughed and raised his glass towards John before he drank from it.
    "Now it seems like you've your hands full.. Looking over this kid and trying to get Esmeralda back-- geez." He chuckled.
    "Are you sure you can handle it all? it's a lot of work.."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 pm

John raised it too with a grin and raising his eyebrows realizing what he was up to do, and despise that his duties as knight. "Thank you Phoebus" he said in a serious tone as he took a sip of his drink staring blankly realizing what he had to do, "You simply make it look easier"

He then though for a moment and stared at him, "Yeah I can handle it, and will do it, once I say something you know I keep my word" he said nodding slowly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:29 pm

"And I will be right by your side if you need help" Phoebus smiled widely and laid his hand on his friends shoulder once again to show that he was there for him.
    "But if you can't handle it all- I can take over the Esmeralda-mission.. Well - if she just keeps her mouth shut" He laughed teasingly
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 pm

John smiled and nodded and he placed his hand on Phoebus'shoulder as a response, "Like the old times my brother" he said with a grin.
    "You just want to spend time with women or what?" he said with a chuckle as he messed Phoebus' hair, "Maybe after I talk to her...i just hope there won't be a need of more than one talk" he said and then thought for a moment, "Phoebus' she wii never stay quiet, i know of experience"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:41 pm

"Yeah, I know.. But I can always dream" Phoebus chuckled as he thought about Esmeralda. She had the look, but the talking?! noo...
    "But whatever you do- stay away from Michael! You're maybe strong, but not that strong" He teased with a wide smile
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 am

(mehehehehe... I feel so special when all my three charcters are involved here Cool /SHOT/ Erhem... YAY! Go and get your girl back Johnny boy!!! and seriously, good luck with Jimbo xD I get the feeling the knigths will throw him in prison, or worse, when they find out more about him Twisted Evil ok, I'll be gone now x'D)
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:27 am

"Well, keep dreaming, not going to stop you mate" John said as he took a sip of his drink laughing mentally thinking that seeing Phoebus and Esmeralda talking would be quite a show worth paying for.
    He then turned serious as Phoebus talked of that Michael, if he was advising him to stay away from him then it was more than a simple 'big deal', "When I first met the boy, he was injured, so I helped him, I got to see lot of scars, I give you my word on trying to stay away from that Michael, but if he dares to touch anyone, because the feeling he's not the kind of man that sticks around to hit just a few, you know I will respond for anyone" he explained not really knowing if it was a good idea itself.

[ welcome baaaackk Amiiiii :3 you little lurker! ]
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:52 am

"Yeah, yeah.. I know" Phoebus nodded with a little sigh as John spoke. The only thing he could hope for is that Michael never would come back to town..
    "But now I think we should talk about something more fun." Phoebus smiled and sat up straigh in his chair.
    "Have you found a new horse yet?" He asked with a little chuckle

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:38 am