Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina)

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina)

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 am

Flynn fell in an instant, holding his couch. "I give you a kiss... and you kick me dead onto the crouch...?" Flynn asks, inhaling the pain. He shakes his head to her offer before trying to crawl away.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina)

Post  Marina Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:55 am

She laughed with Belle before saying, holding her breath... ''I did tried this move when I was attacked... If I wasn't so drunk I would have escape from him that night...'' She said with a bitter smile and walked towards Flynn... ''I'm so sorry about that, Mr Rider... Do you need some help?'' She offered her assistance.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:07 am

Belle looked down to Flynn once more and smile ruefully, knowing she probably shouldn't have kicked him so hard. She walks over and kneels in front of him. "Hey, look at me," she offers, taking his chin with her finger and moving his chin to look at her. She mumbled a small incantation. Her golden hues burned a bright yellow as she removed the pain from his body. "There...better?" She asked, her eyes returning to their normal soft golden brown.

(I don't use her witch abilities enough. x.o)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:43 am

(( xDD Well.. Let's just say Flynnie no likie. ))

Flynn purses out his lip. "I rather have the pain..." Flynn wasn't too fond of Belle's magic especially after the first time she used it on him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:00 am

Marina's eyes widened when she saw Belle's eyes glowing. She's a witch, she thought quietly, knowing it was wise from her to not say it out loud. This new skill her sister-in-law left her scared. It was true she took Flynn's pain away, but she didn't know what else she could do, and Marina got nervous thinking that someday she could use that on her.

She turned her gaze to Belle, still a little pale from the event and said with a soft voice... ''Can we have a break? I feel a bit tired... We could continue later?''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:10 am

Belle looked between the two, noting that neither of them liked her powers. She creased her brows and looked away dejectedly. "Yeah...sure..." she mumbled, standing up and brushing her hair behind her ears. Not only was she being turned down as an assassin by everyone else, but now she couldn't even help people with her magic without being shunned. Great...can't do anything right, can you? she criticized herself in her mind.

She shook her head and walked past Marina into the house. She went into the far reaches of the house where her bedroom was and shut the door behind her. With a heavy sigh, she slid down her door and sat there, hugging her legs with her chin resting atop her knees as she stared at the ground.

(Good job, you two. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:19 am

(( .... xD *hands the batton of following after Belle to Marina* My Flynnie needs rest. ))

Flynn instantly recognized that look on her face and he retorted his last action. "Belle-! I didn't-!" He calls after her lifting his head but only to sigh heavily and drop it back down. Flynn curses himself internally, not having the actual energy to get up and apologize.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:44 am

[Haha... thank you very much, Rider... Now the rich girl has to deal with her witch sister.... XDDD]

Marina followed Belle with her gaze, knowing the woman was upset both with her and Flynn. But how was she suppose to act? She got scared seeing a true witch, and she was not only a witch, but the sister of the man she was suppose to marry. She took a deep breath and turned her gaze to Flynn, who was still on the ground.

She hesitate, the man didn't look like having the energy to go after her, and she wasn't willing either. However, she was better than him, and she said quietly ''I'll talk to her... You go inside before any bandit or wolf show up''

She walked inside the house and stopped at the door of her bedroom. She knocked softly and said... ''Belle, hmm... May I come in?''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:54 am

Belle rolled her eyes and sighed, leaning her cheek onto her knees. "Go away, Marina..." she called out, though she did move to get up and open the door. She looked at the floor instead of at the woman. "If you're scared of me, why are you coming to comfort me? I'm just the outcast of this damned kingdom," she muttered, walking over to her bed and sitting down.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:56 am

(( Have fun XD... *will back out until Flynn is needed* XD He'll be almost sleeping on the floor 8D ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:12 am

[Lay on the couch... It's more comfortable... Wink]

She closed her eyes and sighed, knowing this would be how Belle would react. As she opened the door, Marina looked upon her and bit her lip. She walked inside the room and sat on the bed by her side. ''Belle...'' She started... ''I'm not going to lie, I was and I'm still scared of what you did with Flynn, not because it's a bad thing, but it's the first time I saw someone with this skill, and you're far from being an outcast...'' She said with a gently voice.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 am

Belle scoffed and fiddled with her hands. "It's your first time around magic, huh?" She muttered. "That's because people look down upon anyone with the skill to even try it. They think it's evil and an abomination...I can't use it to help anyone unless It's in private, like what I did with Flynn...but, because I used it on him when I first met him, he hates it," She sighed and laid back on the bed to stare at the ceiling.

"Marina, do you realize I can't get hired anymore because of how my body looks? People catch a glimpse of my scars and I'm suddenly infected with the plague as far as they're concerned," She narrowed her eyes at the ceiling. "I finally get the chance to be free of John...to do what I want...and now I can't even do that."

(Someone shoot her in the foot, please. ;A;)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:18 am

(( Can I make her feel bad? XDDD ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:19 am

Flynn Rider wrote:(( Can I make her feel bad? XDDD ))

SURE, why not? XD
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:36 am

Marina smirked and tilted her head to the side as Belle fiddled... She looked down to Belle as she laid back, and pursed her lip seeing how she was frustrated.
    ''You should really keep this skill in private. There are people that would react worse than me and you would be burning before you could blink an eye'' She spoke, knowing how people in the city could be prejudiced. She sighed as she remembered about the scars, Marina was used of taking care and look at Belle that those scars didn't bother her anymore...

''I know there isn't much we could do about those scars, but we can mask them...'' She said with a small smile, knowing some make up tips she had on her sleeve.

[I had to dig on google, and yes... there was make up at middle ages! XD]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:47 am

Belle sighed, knowing Marina was right about burning. She wasn't one to get into the religious ethics most people carried, simply because she knew she wasn't able to be saved anymore with all of the blood on her hands. But, that didn't mean she wanted to push her luck and rush to her grave.

She leaned up on her elbows slightly, intrigued with the idea. "Really? How?" She questioned, arching a brow. She never had been one to be into makeup -- her brother had always said she never needed the stuff. But, if it could help her get back to being herself again, she would gladly accept the change.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:59 am

''I trade a make that it's the color of skin. Many ladies buy it, and I use it sometimes. It turns the skin like one color, and mask many marks or spots...'' She said with a smile, and stood up, studying her scars. ''I think we can cover all these thin ones, and smooth pretty much the others... All we have to do it's finding one that matches with your color skin'' She said with a soft grinn. Belle helped her with the defense class, now it was her turn to help her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:06 am

Belle smiled slightly, finding that maybe the woman wasn't completley evil. She stood up and nodded, liking the idea of getting back onto her feet. She grabbed a scarf of hers and wrapped it around her neck as she usually would before going out. She pulled her hair back into its usual ponytail and tightened the ribbon that held it there. "All right, Marina. I'm curious as to if you'll actually be able to help me with this or not," Belle admitted with a soft laugh. "But...hold on a moment."

Belle walked back outside and bit her lip, looking at Flynn. "Are you all right?" She questioned, keeping her distance from him as though he would push her away.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:14 am

(( LOOK FLYNN. YOU REGAIN YOUR USEFULLNESS BACK 8D........
    .... Flyyynnn... << ))

Flynn hadn't moved from his spot, just only adjuste himself so his back was the only thing Belle could see. His back grew larger and deflated a few moments afterwards. He didn't respond to Belle, as if giving her the cold shoulder.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:16 am

Marina enjoyed the change on Belle's spirit and smiled brighter to her. She was feeling really tired and all she wanted at the moment was to take a good nap, but she didn't want to spoil this moment and she just nodded at her... ''I'll be waiting at the living room...'' She said softly and walked towards the couch. She sat and leaned back, closing her eyes for a moment before going back to the city.

OOC: Marina giving the batton to Flynn... XD

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:27 am

Belle frowned instantly as Flynn refused to talk to her. "Flynn...?" She whimpered dejectedly, her spirit falling as quickly as it had risen. She bit her lip and walked over to him, sitting beside him. She didn't look at him. Instead, she brought her knees up to her chest and hugged her legs. After a moment, she leaned over slightly and nudged his shoulder with hers, stealing a small look at him from the corner of her eyes.

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:50 am

(( Man... It's fun messing with her. lol! But If you're wondering he's definatly napping... on grass... Yes. xD ))

Flynn doesn't respond to Belle once more, his shoulder just bouncing right off. Once she sneaks a peak, she can see that his eye is closed in a peaceful matter.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:58 am

Belle paused as she saw his eyes were indeed closed. She blinked and laughed silently to herself for being so easily affected. "Flynn...wake up," She whispered as she leaned over and gently trailed a few kissed along his jaw to his ear. "C'mon...I'll take you to bed," She said softly before getting up. She tugged him up, holding him on her back. She looked frail and weak, but she was far from that. She hauled him into the house and smiled sheepishly at Marina. "Just a minute," She assured the girl before carrying Flynn back to her bedroom.

She plopped him down onto her bed and sat on the edge. She brushed his bangs from his eyes and smiled slightly. "I'm going out with Marina...just sleep, we'll be back in a little while," She said gently before kissing his forehead.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:25 am

FLynn mumbles slightly, not wanting to get up. Though when she brought him up, he didn't fight. Once they got to the bedroom, he started blinking, the outline of Belle's figure in his vision. He heard her voice and instantly, he was on full awake and alert. He sits up quickly, ignoring the instant dizziness, and hugs Belle.
    "I'm sorry!" He says quickly what he wanted to say when she left. "I didn't mean to be so rude and horrid about your powers. I was just reacting from the kick, and I was just ungrateful, and I should have said Thank you. I am so sorry!" Flynn rambles on his poor excuse of an apology that he wanted to punch his face in for being idiotic.

(( You know... When I first created him, he's suppose to be this silent mysterious charie... So much for that XD ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:38 am

Belle gasped slightly as Flynn shot up. She blinked, frozen as he hugged her. She wasn't sure how to react to his rambling. She slowly wrapped her arms around him and smiled a bit, shaking her head. "Flynn, shut up," she giggled slightly, leaning back and resting her forehead against his. "I know you didn't mean it...I couldn't stay mad at you if I tried," she admitted, brushing her nose against his affectionately. "Now...go to sleep. I'll be back later, and you make it up to be then, all right?" she said with a small, playful smirk.

(x3 Ilikehimthisway.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:03 pm