Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina)

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina)

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:20 am

(( GladyoudoxD))

Flynn sighs heavily, feeling as if he still hasn't apologized enough. "All right..." He mumbles, looking at her like a small child. "Be careful?" He asks, kissing her lightly on the lips.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training (Part 2) (Tag Marina)

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:39 am

Belle smiled to him and nodded. "I'm only going to the mansion...Johns out on a business trip, but that mansion is pretty well protected," She said softly. She leaned over him, forcing him to lay back as she did. She smirked, hovering over him. "Now...sleep," she pleaded softly before kissing his jaw and neck gently. "If you're going to make it up to later, I need you well rested," she mumbled into his ear with a playful giggle. She grinned and leaned away, not without first kissing his lips deeply. She gave him a small wave before standing back onto her feet and stretching her arms above her head. She groaned in pleasure at the feel of her joints and muscles relaxing. "Sweet dreams, love," she said gently before smiling and shutting the door behind her.

(My god she's a tease. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 am

Flynn watches her go before laying back down. "So much for sleep..." Flynn sighs, now thinking of how to repay Belle back. And his revenge for her kicking him, pretty hard he may add. He purses his lips in thought.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:43 pm