Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Stop pretending [Tag Phoebus]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Stop pretending [Tag Phoebus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stop pretending [Tag Phoebus]

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:27 pm

((thank you<3 since the Toby never showed up to RP her -.- and Sarah's still needed sometime^^; ))

Sarah gave Jim a look which he just ignored and looked away from. "Jim," she spoke sternly, yet at the same time pleading.
    The teen sighend. "I'm not apologizing," he mutterd. "He's the one who should apologize to me."
    "Jim please-"
    "No."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:33 pm

[Occ: aw, Shut up Odette xD He started it xD]

"I think this kid needs some discipline.. It must be hard for him to be without a father" Phoebus sighed as he shook his head.
    "But if Ma'am is okay with it- I would like to take a walk with Jim here.. Just for a short moment?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:37 pm

((Emmi... you're enjoying this arne't ya? xD))

Sarah's eyes widend slightly in more worry at the captain's words. Especially when Jim looked ready to strangle the man.
    "I don't think he-"
    "Sure, I need fresh air," Jim interupted her. Sarah gave him another pleading look. "Please don't get yourself thrown in jail again," she whsiperd to her son and bowed again at the captain.
    "Please, do not mention his father sir."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:46 pm

[Pretty much xD even though I know everything will go KABOM.. xD mahaha ]

"I'm sorry, I wont.." Phoebus bowed once again and kissed the womans hand before he turned around and walked out through the door. And as soon Jim was out and the door was closed- Phoebus grabbed the boy and pushed him up towards the wall.
    "you're a disrespectful little kid, and you should watch your tounge when you don't know who you're talking to. There are people here that knows what you're going through and wants to help- so stop acting like everyone is against you all the time" Phoebus almost hissed before he let go of him. This felt really good, and he actually started to smile a little to himself.

[Gaah, I'm sorry for some godmodding >< this was my only chance for something like this.. I can change if you want to xD ]
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:49 pm

(*really tempted to say something....buut you'll just tell me to shut up again >.<)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:51 pm

(Lol enjoy yourself then Emmi<3 I know I am xD and nooo don't chagne it, kinda liking seeing this side of 'Sunny' Cool ))

Being taken by surprise, the air got knocked out of him as he was suddenly pressed aginst the wall of the tavern. He coughed the knight elt him go, rubbing his chest.
    "Looks like I'm not the only one with anger issues," he chuckled, ingoring the caprains words completaly.

((say it anyway Oddie!! xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 pm

(I'M IN AGREEMENT WITH JIM! there I said it <<>>)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:55 pm

{Do you want me to say shut up to you too, Jim? Wink Don't-say-sunny >< AND WHAAT? Shut UP!! xDD]

"You insulted me in many ways- I think I've the right to be angry" Phoebus shrugged before he crossed his arms over his chest.
    "But you are like that towards everyone. At least I have a reputation as the good guy- while you haven't. "
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:59 pm

(but Sunny sounds cute though... x3 and ignore her Oddie xD)

Jim snoretd at him again, bruwhing off some dust from his beloved jacket. "You honestly think I give a fuck about my reputation or your damn feelings?" he sneerd. "Something esle you wanted to elcture em about or can i go back to my life now?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 pm

[Why is never someone on my side? xDDD seriously xD]

"What life? From my point of veiw, you don't really have a life. The only think you do is beating up people.. But if you think that's fun- then go ahead.." Phoebus shrugged once again and shook his head at him. How could someone ever save this kid from himself?
    "And tell your mother that you said you're sorry to me, then she wont be so disappointed at you"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:07 pm

(*gasps* what are you saying?? I'm ALWAYS on your side Emmiiiiiii<33 xD)

"You don't know me shitface," he groaled and pushed himself away from the wall, staring coldly back at him.
    He bit his lip at the mention of his mother and backed off, glancing at anywhere but him. he almost looked... quilty.
    "I would if she was alive..." he whsiperd under his breath.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:09 pm

(....<<>> Poor Jim....*huggles him*)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:12 pm

"Wow.. You sure knows alot of words that you can call me" Phoebus rolled his eyes as Jim pushed him.
    "So the woman in there isn't you mother?.." Phoebus asked with a little frown.
    "Then who is?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:13 pm

"...you tell me," he mumbled and turned away from him, but wasn't heaed back to the tavern and instead into town.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:16 pm

"But you have always been with her.. How did you found out it wasn't your mother?" He asked without following him, he wanted him to stop- otherwise Jim would just get angry again
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:19 pm

"Sarah is a very honest woman, a good one," he said simply. "And Michael didn't bother denying it either when I asked..."
    He refused to call Michael his 'father'...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:23 pm

"So you have always known? .. Since Michael left town some years ago, right?!" Phoebus asked and took some steps closer to the kid so that he didn't had to scream.
    "And he never told you who your real mother was?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:25 pm

"Pretty much..."
    He looked over his shoulder when he heard Phoebus walking catching up to him. "If you want me to tell you where he ran off to I have no idea, and am glad I don't know," he snarled and picke dup his space, ignoring the other question about his mother.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 pm

"Have you ever said thank you to the woman in the tavern?" Phoebus called after him.
    "She's one woman that everyone can see cares about you.. Even though she doesn't have to"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:42 pm

"Of course I have!" he snapped turned back around, his fist clenched. "WHy the hell do you think I'm still here?!"
    Idiots... everyone in this town where idiots!
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 pm

"Sorry, I just had to ask.." Phoebus said carefully and backed a few steps when he saw that he became angry again.
    "Then you know that people care about you- even though they don't have to.. Why are you so disrespectful and mean towards them?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:53 pm

"...."
    He just was, he was tempted to say,but his head couldn't take another lecture right now. he was tired. So very tired. "I'm leaving, you're annoying," eh mutterd and started to walk again. "And oh, tell that other blonde knight to stop stalking me, it's getting kinda creepy."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 pm

"I'll do that.." Phoebus nodded and started to walk after Jim without sayng anything - and looked around a little.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:58 pm

"....and now you're creeping me out too. What is ti with you knights and stalking! Stop fuckin following me!" he yelled and ran off.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:00 pm

( XDD oh Jim I love you x3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:53 am