Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Stop pretending [Tag Phoebus]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Stop pretending [Tag Phoebus] - Page 3 Empty Re: Stop pretending [Tag Phoebus]

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:06 pm

"I'm not stalking, I just have to go this way too" He shrugged and walked a little faster, even though he knew that Jim was maybe gone

[Don't you love me too? :'(]
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:08 pm

(I love you Emmiiiiiii *snugglestightly*)

"You and Smith have been plotting this!" he accused him and speed up, thakfull for being so damn fast.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:09 pm

"Actually, no.. I even wanted to stay away from you- but see what happened" He called after him with a little laugh

[I love you tooo <33 *huggles and never lets go*]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm

"The go the other way! GEEZ!" he whined, to busy yelling at the knight before seeing the big and very muscular man he ran into.
    "Hwakins! Where's our money?!" he roared, but the teen was already gone before he could grabb him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 pm

"Good evening, my good man" Phoebus said to the man as he came closer.
    "I couldn't help but hear what you said, and would it be okay if I paid you the money he owe you?" He asked and glanced past the man to see where Jim was.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:18 pm

"NO! I will not let this shit be repated again!"
    Jim shouted and appeard between the man and Phoebus. "I've had it with you guys tyring to 'help' me out, 'cause you're not, you're only making thigs alot more worse for me!" he said frustrated, ignoring the confused man behind him. "I've already had Rider and Smith paying for me, even when I told them not to, I will NOT let you do the same, I only get beat up more after that!" He turned to the mand and glared. "And I already freaken payed ya! TWICE!"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 pm

"Ahh.. I see" Phoebus nodded and rubbed his neck.
    "Would it help if I threw him in jail? Because I can do that?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:25 pm

The mans face paled as he staretd to back away.
    "Yea. It actually would. Finally you're of some use," Jim said flatly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm

"Why, thank you" Phoebus said and smiled proudly at himself.
    "So do you have any more bad guys you want me to take care of?" he chuckled
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 pm

"Too many for me to count or remember," he mutterd. "But don't do me any favours. I'm out of here. Bye Doofus," he yawned and walked past him once again, the man who was walking away already forgotten.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:34 pm

"Can't you at least say thank you? After all - I saved your ass" Phoebus frowned and followed the kid with his gaze
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 pm

He laughed mockingly. "Save my ass? No, you didn't. I handle these sort of tings everyday on my own," he snarled. "If you wanted to be a hero, then where the hell where you and all the other knights when me and Odette needed you the most?!"
    He snorted once again before running off into town.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 pm

seriously? You ran away like a little dog with his tale between his legs" Phoebus called after him with a big frown.
    "But whatever, handle things as you like by your own" He said and rolled his eyes before he turned around to walk the other way
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Ignroing what the kngíght just said ti him, he turned to him last time. "And you better take care of Odette! I'm tired of seeing her beat up all the damn time!"
    And with that he was gone as well.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:40 pm