Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jim
Odette
6 posters

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:04 pm

((tihi now I want Phoebus to walk in on them.... x3))

Jim laughed along wiht her and continued his tickling attack. "No mercy~"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:07 pm

(oh geez that would look bad XDD)
    Odette winced and then froze as his fingers somehow managed to get under the blanket and grazing her bare thigh. She cursed that she was only wearing a shirt....not good
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:09 pm

[Occ: Do you want him to come in? Wink ]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:10 pm

(O.O erhem... xDDDD)

Jim stopped his movments as well when he felt her go still and blinked, smiling a little confused down at her. Until he realised why.
    "...oops?"

(yes Emmi 8DDDDD)
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:10 pm

(.....uhhh yes XDD Embarassed Embarassed )
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 pm

(Mahaha xD when, now? Wink ]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:12 pm

((Yuss now >8D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:14 pm

(after me XD)
    Odette hurriedly moved her leg, "Yeah oops." She said with a weak laugh and a blush, why did they always have these moments anyway?
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Phoebus hurried up to his room and took a deep breath before he opened the door. The maids had said that nothing had happen, and that made him feel a little better. After the meeting with Joseph, Phoebus just wanted to be around Odette as much as possible right now. But when he came inside - he stared shocked at them before he ran over to the bed and grabbed Jim by his collar so that he could drag him down on the floor.
    "What is he doing here?" He asked in almost a scream
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:19 pm

(....I'm dead...*hides*)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:21 pm

Jim barely had time to look towards the door when it opened.
    Being dragged down to the floor, he couldn't help but laugh at the Captain's reaction. He knew it, his face was priceless.
    "Unlike you, i'm cheking she's alirght," he winked mockingly.

((gaaaaaaaaah I'm sorry guys Dx I'll be gone for a while again, but i'll hurry back<33))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:25 pm

(okie BYE!!)
    Odette winced at Phoebus's tone, "Jim just came to check on me Phoebus, nothing was going on I swear." She said quietly. She hoped and prayed that he would believe her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:30 pm

"So by the time I was out and looking for this kid- for you, he thought that he could just come here and crawl down into my bed with my girlfriend?" Phoebus growled before he let go of Jim again. Of course he didn't want to act like this, but he was just so frustrated over everything..
    "At least you are still okay, Odette.." He sighed and glanced at her
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:31 pm

(ahhh I wanna reply to this XDDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Jim jumped back up on his feet, a wide mocking grin plasterd on his face. "I didn't crawl down in your bed, I was invited in it," he said flatly. "Really nice bed thoguh. Big and soft~" he said while winking at Odette. "And why the hell would you be looking for me? Stalker..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Odette sighed, "Jim, you're not helping. Phoebus he just dropped by to see how I was doing. And Jim I asked Phoebus to look for you because I was afraid that Joseph might have seriously injured you." She said quietly
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Phoebus narrowed his eyes and tried to swallow his anger once again. But he had to trust Odette, he promised he would..
    "And now when you started to talk about him .. When you two was busy with-- whatever you did in my bed, I met Joseph.. But he didn't say anything imporant- just that he was watching you, Odette.." Phoebus sighed and glanced at her
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 pm

At the mention of his uncle Jim's eyes grew wide with worry.
    "and you just let him walk away?!" he snapped at Phoebus. "You ahd your chance to arrest, or better yet, kill him! What kind of capatin of the guards are you?! Useless," he mutterd the last part.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Odette was too stunned at the revelation of Joseph's confrontation with Phoebus that she couldn't speak. Her face had drained of all color and she was looking down as she struggled to get a hold of herself. "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry." She whispered.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:45 pm

"Yes, I let him walk away" Phoebus turned to Jim with narrowed eyes again and clenched his fists.
    "What do you think Michael would do if he found out that I killed or placed Joseph in prison? He would come here and kill Odette, me, and probably you too if you were protecting her" Phoebus hissed, he was tired that Jim was always there to insult him.
    "Maybe I'm not so stupid that you think I am"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Jim clenched his fists as well, the rage comming back all at once whn his father was brought up as well. "No, maybe not an idiot but a god damn coward!" he hissed and pushed past the captain. He walked over to Odette and carfeully sat down beside her, wrapping his arms comfortingly around her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Odette jumped and then gingerly held him as he held her, "I'm the coward...I can't even defend the ones I love whenever they're here." She said quietly and sadly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Phoebus took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a short moment when Jim sat down beside Odette. Of course he just wanted to drag him away from her again- but then Odette would probably be upset.
    "I don't think I'm the coward here, Jim.." He almost hissed at him and shook his head.
    "And no, Odette. You can't think like that. You're a really brave woman, but you can't handle this by your own. No one can.." He sighed and sat down in front of her and laid his hands on her knees
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:03 pm

(awww we're such a cuute family :3 XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:05 pm

(*cough* i don't think Jim thinks that xD)

Jim ignored the captain once again, but when he kneelt down infront of Odette he immediately stood up and walked away from the bed. He suddnely got worried about his mother and Ariel.... what if Michael or Jospeh were planning on doing something to them?!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:02 am