Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jim
Odette
6 posters

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:18 pm

She smiled even wider and reached up to cup his face, "And you mean everything to me Phoebus." She said quietly before she leaned over and kissed him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Phoebus took a deep breath so that he would try to calm down a little, but he couldn't help but smile widely. Finally he was engaged with the girl of his dreams, and he couldn't believe it himself. he wondered what Jim and John would think about this...
    "So, I was thinking.. Since you're my fiancee now - and because the twins are in town. Do you want to move in with me? For real this time?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 pm

She smiled, "If you're ok with that." She whispered softly as she lightly rubbed her thumb against his cheek, she was so overjoyed though that she didn't mind. "I am going to have to find a place for Angus and Honey though." She pointed out.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:37 pm

"Don't you worry about that. I have a place on the other side of the house they can be in, together with Achilles." Phoebus smiled and leaned into her touch.
    "I think you would be safe here.. It's always people around that can protect you if you need it"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:41 pm

She smiled, "I know, I'm with the most important one." She said softly but honestly. She moved her other hand to cover his free hand, "You mean so much to me Phoebus." She whispered.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:47 pm

"And I feel the same for you, Odette" He smiled and kissed her softly.
    "But-- did you leave the house?" He asked with a eyebrow raised
    "Or when did you talk to this stranger?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:50 pm

She blushed and looked down, "I...uh may have left the house. But I was careful I swear!" She said earnestly. She had a feeling that Phoebus was not going to be happy with her....at all.
    (is it weird I can picture him tying her to the bed?? XDD *hides* totally not to be kinky or anything <<>> XD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:53 pm

[Moahahhaha xDDd Just so that she can't leave the house? Wink ahahahah xD ]

Phoebus wanted to be angry at her for leaving and placed herself in danger, but he was too happy for that at the moment.
    "For once I'm actually glad you didn't listen to me, for because of that - I could propose to you" He smiled, but shook his head.
    "But don't do it again"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:56 pm

(yeeah XDDD)
    Odette smiled back, "I promise I won't." She said and then looked down, "After this gets healed can I leave the house to do things?" She asked quietly. She hated feeling like a prisoner....after all she wasn't someone who would sit idly by waiting for the next big disaster.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:03 pm

"Of course.." Phoebus nodded with a smile - he wanted to add that someone had to be with her, but it wasn't the time for that now.
    "I just think that you're too weak to handle something like the twins right now if they shows up.. And I don't want to see you get hurt again"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Odette felt relief wash over her and then she frowned, "Well I may be weak right now but I can handle myself." She said firmly as she met his gaze.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 pm

"I know you can.. But you don't have to any more" Phoebus said softly and really tried to make it sound like a good thing.
    "I want to be there for you when you're in trouble.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 pm

She gave an almost irritated sigh but then looked down, "Look you can't protect me like I can't protect you. What I mean is...with your job you could get hurt too and while I know I promised to give up being an assassin, I still have people I have to deal with from that lifestyle. People who are not push overs." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 pm

"Fine, okay.. I understand you" He nodded - he didn't want them to have a fight now, he wanted to be happy at the moment.
    "I just want you to be careful"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 pm

"I will, just so long as you promise to do the same." She said softly as she held his hand with her own. She didn't want to face the fear of an empty home if he was killed.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:32 pm

"I promise" He said truthfully. Now he would really try to stay away from trouble so that he could come home to her
    "I just have to ask.. You were a virgin before you met me, right?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:34 pm

She raised an eyebrow and she pulled away from him feeling hurt again, "Yes...of course I was. Joseph only....he forced me to do things and...but yes I was a virgin." She said feeling sick that he had brought that up.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:36 pm

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. I just can't stop thinking about what Joseph said.." he sighed and looked down a little ashamed
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:39 pm

She looked away from him with tears shining in her eyes, "And just what did he say about me?" She asked in a tone of voice that she rarely used. It was a voice that spelled DANGER and Odette knew it, she was so angry at Joseph then that she wasn't thinking clearly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:43 pm

"I shouldn't tell you.. But I'm sure he just exaggerated to make me angry.." He said and laid his arms around her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 pm

She stared at him, "You brought it up so tell me....please?" She asked as she met his eyes.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:53 pm

"Well, mostly he said that he had learned you everything you can.." He said shortly before he looked down from her gaze.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:58 pm

She pulled away again and got off of the bed before she moved to stand by the window. "He's not lying....he did teach me everything I know. Though it was unwilling....every day I wished for the same thing. I never got it...and then I thought I killed him, and that made me happy. I was happy to have killed someone like him....what does that make me?" She asked softly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:03 pm

"That makes you really brave and strong.." Phoebus said softly as he walked over to her and laid his arms around her from behind.
    "Most girls would never dare to even try to hurt him, but you did - and you escaped.. You have control over your own life- and you know it"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:07 pm

She leaned into him and closed her eyes, "With you by my side, yes I do." She whispered.
    (just figured something out....what's Phoebus's last name?? XDD she is gonna have to take on his last name when they get married Wink)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:02 pm