Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Jim
Odette
6 posters

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Post  Phoebus Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:49 am

[It's 'De Châteaupers'. It's from the book, and I didn't want to change that (A) ]

"And You're going to survive this too.. I promise" He smiled and leaned his chin against her shoulder.
    "And can you please point out the man that you were talking to so that I can kick his butt?" He chuckled and kissed her cheek
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sneaking Back and Surprise Meeting (tags: Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Odette smiled, "Yes but can I help you?" She asked with a small smile as she turned in Phoebus's arms so that she was facing him.
    (ohh awesome Wink)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:32 pm

"Of course" Phoebus laughed and stroked his hands over her arms.
    "i wouldn't dream of something else" He winked with a smile.
    "I don't like it when people are running around and tries to ruin our relationship..."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:43 pm

She let out a weak little laugh, "Yeah, a lot of people have tried that." She said darkly and then sighed. "But no matter what I will always love you." She said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:13 pm