Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Slow Awakening (tags: Michael)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A Slow Awakening (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Slow Awakening (tags: Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:22 pm

His expression grew colder. "That sweet talking may have wroked with my kid," he started to say and reached his ahnd behind her head.
    "Yes, we do have our differences, but we're both just as fucked up in the head."
    He grabbed her by the hair and painfully yanked her head backwards, her neck being bent at the wrong angle.
    "We both enjoy huritng people, it's what we live for," he whisperd aginst her ear with a tiwsted smirk.

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Slow Awakening (tags: Michael) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Slow Awakening (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:25 pm

She didn't struggle she just looked at him, "I know that....I meant raping people. Joseph has no problem with it.....but you do." She said calmly even though her neck was starting to ache once again.

Last edited by Odette on Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:28 pm

"..."
    He huffed before letting her go and turned his back towards he once again, like nothing had happend.
    She got him there.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Odette watched him turn away from her and rubbed her neck before she sat up. "I don't know why that is the case and its not my business so I won't ask." She said quietly, she bit her bottom lip as she studied him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:38 pm

"Good, beaucse if you had asked, I would've braken your jaw," he said flatly.
    He may be alot more calmer than his twin, but that doens't mean he hesitated to hurt people. Or regret it for that matter.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:40 pm

(( Flynn : That's it, I'm moving my house >< ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:43 pm

She sighed, "I know....I've seen you kill people before" She said quietly. She rubbed her face and sighed, it felt like she had caused a rift between whatever it was they had. "Well I guess I should work on my self-defense at the very least." She muttered.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:12 pm

((Mike: Pfft. Like that would make any difference Cool ))

"I've hurt you too, clearly you remember that as well," he mumbled. "I do wonder, what made you stop hating me?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:16 pm

She sighed, "The day you stopped Joseph from raping me...I could see how much it bothered you. That made all the difference." She said quietly and frowned when she felt her shirt become damp, already knowing what it was she put her hand on her stomafh before she withdrew it to see the blood. "Guess that didn't get bandaged properly." She muttered.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:23 pm

Oh. That day. He probably shouldn't mentin that the only reason eh recalled that day was becuse he made Jim forget about her.
    "Let's see where Rider keeps his bandages and stuff," he mutterd and got up to go get it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Odette watched him leave and sighed, she didn't know why he was going to help her...in fact if she were him she would have left. She shook her head and bit her lip, wait....he was going to see her wounds and her private area. She winced again, she knew he wouldn't hurt her in that way but it still scared her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:39 pm

Michael was back alomst imediently and he satd dwon on the bed, but closer this time then before. "Think you can do it yourself or do you need a ahnd?" he asked casually, knowing she might not want anyone touching her at this state.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm

She bit her lip as she thought about it, her mobility had decreased rather dramatically since Eric had raped her. She looked down, "I might need a hand." She admitted slowly and with some fear. She wished she wasn't so scared....she wasn't supposed to be, not in front of him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:46 pm

((um, i really don't know where and how exactly Eric hurt her, i'm too scared to read that toipc Dx))

It was easy to see she was scared, and really, who would blame her?
    He moved closer and laid the new bandages at her side while reaching for her shirt. "I won't do anything. Just keep still."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:51 pm

(that's ok I'll mention it on here)
    Odette nodded and kept still as he moved to unbutton her shirt to reveal the stab wound that had reopened no thanks to Eric pressing down on it. She closed her eyes as she tried not to panic, only to remember how Eric had forced himself inside her mouth. She had to fight back a whimper of fear, who knew getting bandaged could bring all of this back.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:59 pm

((okies^^))

Micheal wasn't surprised to see the nasty reopend wound and wordlessy began to wrapp the bandages around it. Perhaps that's what made him feel more disgust towards his nephew. He knew Jospeh couldn't care less about the kid, and Mike sure as hell wouldn't accpet him after doing... this.
    "It's ok to be scared," he said blankly. "Don't keep all your feelings inside, better let it out before it swallos you up."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:06 pm

She bit her lip as silent tears fell, "I bit him you know? He pushed himself into my mouth and I bit him....so he slapped me twice and started to push down on my wound. He told me to behave and follow his orders or he would make my injury worse." She said quietly almost not paying attention to Michael anymore as she was remembering what Eric had done to her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm

((awww Oddie ;3; *huggles her*))

His hands stopped for a short moment before he finished wrapping her up.
    "Be a good boy and behave now Michael, or I'll make things worse for you."
    He closed his eyes, ignoring the voice he used to fear so much as a child.
    He looked up and watched the tears roll down her face. he didn't say anything, just sat there and let her cry out. No matetr what anyoen said now could would matter. The only thing that helped was time. Sadly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:16 pm

(*also huggles her*)
    Odette slowly came out of it and then winced when she realized she had just told Michael some of what he had done. She wiped the tears from her eyes even as more worked their way out. "Sorry...I..I didn't mean..to." She said quietly and looked away again, she wondered why he was just staring at her like that.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 pm

"I've told you to stop apologizing," he mutterd and moved to stand up from the bed. "You didn't do anything wrong."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:21 pm

She nodded, "Right, habit...I'll shut up." She said quietly and redid the buttons on her shirt with shaking hands as she avoided looking at him. He must think she was pathetic...
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Rubbing his head again, he leaned against the wall beside the bed, crossing his arms over his chest. "You really don't deserve this," he said quietly after a moment of silence. "But then again, who'd gives a shit in the end?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:33 pm

She shrugged, "No idea....I stopped caring a long time ago." She said flatly. She honestly had no clue why she even bothered sticking around...all that happened to her was drama, and she had had enough shit to last her a lifetime.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:39 pm

"That's the problem," he stated and glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "You stop caring, then what? You stop having a reason to keep trying."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:43 pm

She turned to look at him and sighed, "I...I've only fought for other people, I just haven't figured out how to start with me." She pinched the bridge of her nose. She really did have problems...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:08 pm