Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Slow Awakening (tags: Michael)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A Slow Awakening (tags: Michael) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Slow Awakening (tags: Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:48 pm

He sighend. Too think she'd still managed to stay alive like this.
    "Start caring about yourself more then," he snorted. "Look at all the mess you've gotten yourself into, just beacuse you decide to fight for other people."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Slow Awakening (tags: Michael) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Slow Awakening (tags: Michael)

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:01 pm

She winced as she realized he was right, after all that was how Eric had lured her in. "Damn...I'm too nice for my own good." She muttered darkly. After all she had trusted wrong person and now here she was...where was the justice? She let out a dark laugh and shook her head, "Why do you care?" She asked quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:10 pm

"I've been asking myself that the whole time," he said honsetly. "Cna't give you a good answear to that though."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:14 pm

She sighed, "Well looks like we have a common problem then." She said lightly and shook her head. "I think I'll take your advice and leave...at least once this heals." She said quietly. She needed time to herself anyway...and besides that, she didn't know what she wanted anymore.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 pm

He went quiet again.
    If she left, maybe Jospeh would follow? If he did, Mike would just have to stop him, again, from doing something stupid. And Joe's suppose to be the oldest.
    He glanced at the blonde again and asked himself the same question again. Why did he care?
    ...beacuse he somehow understood her. At least the things she's had to live through.

Last edited by Michael Korso on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:24 pm

(muahahaha yeeah Mikey XDD)
    Odette glanced over at him, she wondered at the look on his face but decided not to press. "So any tips on how to cover my tracks from Joseph?" She asked quietly, she knew that if Joseph ever discovered she had left he would be right behind her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:28 pm

((xDDDD always cleaning up after his brother xP))

He shrugged. "Even if you did manage to cover up your tracks, he'll find you anyway," he said matter of factly. "You just need to have everything planned out, and then simply disapear, far away from here."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:33 pm

She nodded and then bit her lip, it seemed like she wasn't the only one who had thought about escaping from him. "Good to know." She said quietly and sighed, at least she would have plenty of time to make plans.
    (as always XD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 pm

((haha why do I see Mike cleaning up after something Joey did as kids?? xD))

He pushed himself off the wall. "Well, I've watsed enough time here now," he said more to himself than her. "I better be going."

((i don't know what more to make him do Dx))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 pm

(that's ok....and why do I want him to kiss her?? *hides*)
    Odette nodded, "Take care of yourself Michael." She said quietly as she watched him start to leave.
    (cause he would XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:45 pm

(*sigh* oh wifey, whatever shall I do with you<3)

Instead of walking towards the door, he walked staright back to the bed and leaned over her, not giving her enough time to react before sealing their lips together in a deep kiss.
    "Since you seemed so eager about it last time," he smirked against her lips and pulled back.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 pm

(o-o YAYAYAYAY!! *fanning herself*)
    Odette kissed him back and gave a little laugh at his words when he pulled away. "You know me too well." She whispered, if something had gone right for the evening it had been this.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 pm

((woah, calm down wifey<33 xD))

"Sadly, I do," he rolled his eyes and walked towards the door. "And let's hope you're smarter around people from now on," h mutterd before closing the door behind him.
    For some reason, the captain and that guy from the council appeard in his mind and he couldn't help but smirk. He had a feeling all their effort of winning this woman over would be in vain.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:54 pm

(muahahaha cause Mikey will be winning her heart x3)
    Odette watched him leave and shook her head before she let out a small laugh. She didn't know why but she loved those little kisses they shared before he left.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:59 pm

((Obiously Cool muahaha, it'd be fun seeing the other guys reaction to this... i'm so mean x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:02 pm

(I know Phoebus will call me a slut...-_- XDD and I don't know about John XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:05 pm

((awww... I feel bad for him though x'D and Emmi.... Dx))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:06 pm

(yeeeah...me too...argh why DO I HAVE TO MAKE THE HARD CHOICES!?)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:09 pm

((x'DDDDD<3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:04 pm