Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey]

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey]

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm

He chuckled quitetly. Oh the irony of it all...
    "I'll let you figure that out yourself," he said shortly. "You're not the only one who'd lieks to have a private life.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331

The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey]

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Cindy laughed slightly and just nodded.
    "Okaay.. Fine.. Well, I hope you're doing something that makes you happy.." She said with a soft smile.
    "Do you think I can be alright by my own?!" She suddenly asked and looked at him.
    "I mean, in the town.. Do you think that I will get into trouble if I don't have guards after me, or will I be fine?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:00 pm

"Honestly, I think having guards around you the whole will only make things more risky for you," he said almsot imediently afetr she stopped talking. "It's like shouting out loud thta you're someone really important, kidnapp and or kill you and disaster will occur. So it's better if you just blend in, like any normal citisen. Besides, you did that well yesterday."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:04 pm

"I did? Thank you?!" Cindy said with a wide smile and became very happy.
    "So, if the King said something like that - would you tell him the same thing then?!" She asked and raised an eyebrow
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:08 pm

"Obviously," he said smugly. "And if it turns out there's no free speech here, then I'll just eaisly escape the other guards."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:11 pm

"hmh.." She shrugged with a smile. She tried to come up with something else to say, but it was hard when he didn't want to talk about himself- and he didn't cared about her..
    "Uhm-- Do you know anyone of the other guards? I bet you have met the Captain?! He's really sweet" She said with a warm smile
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:15 pm

"Oh yeah the captain," he nodded. "He's alright, one of the few who takes his job seriously," he commented.
    He glanced down at her. "You really haven't been able to meet alot of people huh? No wonder you're so excited about getting outside."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:25 pm

"Why are you sounding so suprised?.." She asked and arched a brow. She knew that this would happen, even though she hoped it wouldn't.
    "But maybe it's better this way. Then no one gets the chance to hate me. Not love me either- but it's better than hate." She shrugged
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 pm

"Hate is better than not caring at all. But I doubt the people in this town will anyway. You already made an impression on one of them," he said after short silent moment. "I wouldn't be surprised if more people will hear aboutt he princess who dresses like them and want to eb seen as any other citizen. People will like that."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 pm

"it actually sounds like you care.." Cinderella said a little teasingly and with a playfull smile.
    "But thanks.. It means alot. I hope that Philip will like me too-- I'm pretty nervous about the whole marrige-thing.." She sighed with a worried frown.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:40 pm

"I hope it creeps you out then," he mutterd and looked away again.
    Oh yeah, the whole amrriage thing. Guess he'll better give the crown back too, he already used it to what he needed it for anyway.
    "Anyone would be nervous, or right down scared."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:46 pm

[Occ: what have he used the crown for? xDDD hahahahaha pretending to be king? xD ]

"Maybe..." She shrugged slightly before she smirked at him.
    "Are you in some sort of a relationship?" She asked and hoped he would answer
    "A wife? Girlfriend? Kids?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:51 pm

[pffftt LOL! yeah, he walked around with the crown on, pretedning being king and exectuing everyone x'DDD lol no, he tricked the people who wanted it into paying him and then killed them off^^]

He took a little whiel before answearing, keeping his eyes forward. "I was," he said emotionless. "But she was murdered, and the kid grew up with soemone else. Is that a good enoguh answear?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:00 pm

[Hahahahhaha xDDD D'aw ><]

"I'm-- so sorry to hear that.." She said sadly and looked at him. She wanted to give him a hug, but she knew that he didn't liked things like that.
    "but don't you want to meet your child?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:05 pm

"Shit happens, just part of life," he said dully.
    He smirked slightly. "Oh I still meet him from time to time," he shrugged. "Not like he needs or want too though."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:11 pm

"Oh, you have a son?!" She said with a little cute smile.
    "How old is he? Does he live back home?" Cindy asked and turned around to that she could see all of him. She was so glad that he finally started to talk about himself
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:17 pm

He studied her quickly and stopped walking.
    "16. If your so curious, then why don't you try an find him yourself? I'm sure you'd be up for a litle exploring in this town, since it's here he lives."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm

"Seriously?" CIndy smiled suprised and nodded slightly. That was something she wanted to do.
    "So what's his name? That would be helpful.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:37 pm

He smirked. "If I told you his name it'd be all to easy for you, and that would be no fun."
    He didn't really care if she found out who his son was, the only one who'd be distressed about this would be Jim, when he found out what his father occupation was.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Cindy pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.
    "Fine.. This will be fun" She said with a little nod before she turned around to start walking again.
    "So how come you didn't took care of your son?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 pm

He grunted.
    "Let's just say I don't do well with kids. I was never suited for a father figure," he mumbled.
    He slowly walked after her when she started to walk again. "I hope that's enough questions for you"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 pm

"Oh, believe me- It's never enough with questions for me" Cinderella said teasingly and smirked to herself. Even though his past was kinda sad- she thought it was pretty fun to make him talk about it.
    "So do you want me to tell you when I have found him?"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:36 pm

"Yeah, I learned that the hard way," he sighend. Having ebing her personal guard for almost 7 years, you grew used to her behaviour. She's not treally annoying to him, just a little to curious for his tastes.
    "You do that, and maybe I'll reward you," he said with fake excitment.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:36 pm

"Reward me?!" Cinderella asked and laughed slightly by his excitment for it- even though she knew he didn't mean it.
    "But don't tell him if you meet him that I'm looking for him, okay? That wouldn't be fun"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:42 pm

"Of course not. Wouldn't want to ruin this for you," he assured her with a small laugh. It was so easy to get her all excited, just like a child.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:22 am