Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey]

Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey]

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:47 am

"D'aww, how sweet of you" Cindy said playfully and glanced at him over her shoulder.
    "So, is there something else you can tell me about him? - Or will I just run around and ask every boy at age 16 if they have a father who's named Michael?!"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736

The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Princess and her guard [Tag Mikey]

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:47 am

"He likes trouble, and enjoys spending his time either running away from the guards or wasiting it away in the many diffrent bars in town," he said flatly. ""If I tell you more, then it wouldn't be a challenge for you anymore. He's pretty well known here."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:35 am

"So I am looking for a 16 year old troublemaker?!" She asked with her eyebrow arched and glanced at him again.
    "You know, I almost think that you could have raised him better than that woman.." She said with a little shrugg.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:21 am

He gave her a questioning look. "Really, and why would you think that?"
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:35 am

"I don't know.." She shrugged and didn't know it herself either-
    "It's just-- from what I've seen of you, you are a great man.. Sure- a bit annoying from time to time- but still. And you are a guard, that should be a great rolemodel for a teenager.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:05 pm

People are so easy to fool, especially when they only see what they want to see. Hearing her talk about him as if he actually gave a damn about anything... reminded her of someone he rather not thnk about. Maybe he did care after all.
    "The occupation one have doesn't make who you are," he mutterd.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Post  Cinderella Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:25 pm

"Sometimes it does.." Cindy said with a little nod.
    "For example a guard.. He wants to protect what he likes and knows the different between good and bad.." She shrugged slightly.
    "Okay, that is maybe not so much but you get my point. You often chose your job after what kind of person you are.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:28 pm

"...I guess you're right," he mumbled boredly, not feeling like arguing about something so pointless with her. If that's what she belived, then fine. It doesn't matter to him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:13 am