Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

'I told you so' [Tag Ariel]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

'I told you so' [Tag Ariel] - Page 5 Empty Re: 'I told you so' [Tag Ariel]

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:00 am

Ariel smiled warmly at him and didn't say anything for a moment. Even though they had their differences and fighted sometimes, they always came back to each other- happier than ever.
    "So, where does Odette live? Or do you want her to come here?" She asked softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:04 am

"It'd be much safer if she came here," he said almost imediently. "Smaller risk of something happenig, or the wrong person finding you. Especially sice there's alot of guards around here latetly," he sighend. "And that way I'll be calm too."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:31 am

"The wrong people finding me? Jim, I know that I made Joseph a little upset- but it's not like he's after me or something.." She said with a little chuckle and just thought it was kinda silly.
    "But okay, I get your point. And I guess I would feel much better if I'm home too, so.." She shrugged with small smile.
    "Where will you be then? Because I don't really want to have you here when I'm talking to her.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:35 am

"Not after you no, but after Odette, yes," he mumbled. "Oh don't worry about me, I have plenty of places to go to," he assured her wiht his typical smile.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 am

"So you want the bad people who's following Odette to know where I live? Smart move.." Ariel said a little teasingly before she winked and giggled slightly.
    "And just don't get in any trouble.. okay?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:46 am

"Pffft. You already got the worst of thme living under smae roof wiht ya," he winked with a micheviously smirk. "Don't worry, I haven't bee in a fight for weeks now. I thik i can handle a day or two."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 am

"You haven't?!" Ariel asked suprised, but with a wide smile. Sure, he isn't so stupid so that he would gain attetntion by getting into fights now- but still.
    "That's great.. I'm so happy" She giggled and kissed his cheek. All she ever wanted was for him to stop with all the troublemaking, and now he maybe could.
    "But still- don't go to the knight or something like that, okay?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:57 am

Well, he still had other places to go to...
    He nodded and then pulled her into a deep kiss. A kiss on the cheek only made him wnat to crave for more.
    "You have my word," he smirked as he pulled away.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 am

"Thank you.." She said softly and smiled widely by the kiss. That was something she always wanted him to do.
    "So, should you go and look for her so that we get it over with? I guess it's better to do it as soon as possible, right?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:10 am

He made a whinning noise but got out of the bed anyway. He wnated to lay in bed and cuddle with Ariel but she was right. As always. Better get this over and done with.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:14 am

Ariel smiled in a sigh when she felt that she was bossing him around, but it was his idea- so now he had to fix everything..
    "I'm sure it will only take a little while, so don't be away for too long" She said while she stood up and gave him another kiss.
    "'Love you.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:22 am

He sighend. Now he for sure couldn't wait to get back, if only her shoulder wans't so hurt he could've held ehr even closer without worrying he might hurt her.
    "Ditto," he said back and kissed her on the forhead before wlaking past her and over to the window, giving her one last smile before jumping outside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:06 pm