Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm

"Oh, trust me, I know I'm amazing," Belle scoffed, smiling slightly. "Lighten up, Eric...You're too amazing to be this bad guy you think you are," She sighed, running her fingers through his hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Eric chuckled harder and shook his head... ''Besides amazing, charming and good-looking, what else you think about me?'', he asked with a small smirk.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:14 pm

Belle paused for a moment and bit her bottom lip. "It doesn't mean as much if I say it, Eric...Tell me five good things about yourself," She stated, her golden eyes speculating his.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 pm

''I've already pointed three things about me...'', he said with a small smile... ''But if you want to know I'm good at bed and didn't hurt you so far... like all the girls I've met here in Nirethia'', he said in a mock manner... He's not on the moody of talking about serious stuff now, seeing how low his self esteem was at the moment.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:14 pm

Belle made a slight face at his good in bed comment. But, she could tell his emotions were too far out of whack for him to talk seriously. She sighed and stroked his hair gently, chewing on her bottom lip. "Fine, fine. I won't ask you any questions like that," she mumbled. "But...you should know...you're a smart, funny, handsome, determined...great guy," She said honestly, giving him a small smile.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:47 am

''I already knew I was handsome'', he smirked slightly and after he sat straight. All she said about him was how he was before meeting his father, everyone could see that... But since Joseph turned part of his life, Eric lost himself, ''Again, only you and a couple of persons can see this...'', he sighed and looked down.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:28 am

Belle watched him curiously. She chewed her bottom lip and then gently embraced him, laying her head on his shoulder. "I'm lucky, then," she said quietly. Eric was important to her, no matter what others said of him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:35 am

Eric wrapped one arm around her shoulders, and smiled softly looking down to her as he started smoothing her hair... ''I guess so, but I'm luckier for having you... You're the only I can trust talking any topic to...'', he pointed quietly and kissed her temple softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:45 am

Belle nuzzled her head against his hand as he smoothed her hair. She always had liked people playing with her hair. "Of course you can talk to me about anything..." She sighed, looking up to him. "I mean...I usually wouldn't give a damn, but its different with you," she shrugged.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:54 pm

''It's because I'm that 'amazing'... he chuckled and sighed again. ''It seems like... I don't know, we have this connection... two pariahs that understand each other'', he said with a small shrug and smiled down to her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Belle sighed, laying down so that her head rested on his lap while she rested on her back. "Yeah...that must be it," she smiled lightly. "You made Flynn jealous, you know. When I first met you, I mean. You made me smile right off the bat. He thinks he has a hard time doing that, which isn't true..." She sighed, shaking her head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:52 pm

''Of course he would be jealous...'', he shook his head slightly and brushed her bangs from her forehead. ''Is there anything you want to share with me?'', he asked with an arched brow and a reassuring smirk.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Belle bit her lip and shook her head, aimlessly playing with a strand of her dark locks. "I just...I hate that I can't make things better for him," She sighed, looking away. "I'm not...good at being...well, good," She admitted, making a face. "He blames himself for me getting these," She pointed to the scars that adorned her arm -- that was the only skin she showed, aside from her neck; which did have scars -- like the one that encircled her neck. "He always looks so down whenever he notices my scars," She mumbled. "I just...wish I could make him forget. It was my fault -- he just won't accept that."

(._. he made her talk.)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:07 pm

''Just tell him to stop being a pussy and tell him he's the other bothered with the scars, and not you''... He shrugged.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Belle's eyes went cold as quickly as they had warmed. "Simple solution, huh?" She muttered, sitting up and looking away from him. "You don't get it, do you?" She asked after a long moment. "There's more to life than black and white. That's how you see things with your father. Either you do something, or you don't. But...It doesn't work that way," She whispered, shaking her head a bit. "That's why Joseph can manipulate you so well...he knows that's how you think," She sighed, closing her eyes. "There's always a median. Always," She whispered. And, like that, her eyes shot open with an idea. "Your mother! Let me protect her!" She chimed, mentally kicking herself for not having thought of it sooner. "Protect Odette, while I take care of your mother. It could work."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Eric frowned and then pouted a little, turning his gaze away from her. Yeah, maybe he was that easy to be manipulate, but that's how he saw life, how things should be done... It was balck or white, always.

''How would you do that??'', he asked turning his gaze to her, feeling some hope when she said about protecting his mother.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Belle chewed her bottom lip in thought. "Hmm...I'm a which. Maybe I could learn an incantation or something that could make it harder to find us!" She said hopefully before jumping up and running over to her bookshelf. She dragged down at least ten spell books and flipped through them.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:53 pm

He smiled shyly and watched with his mouth slightly open as she went with all those books. He didn't like to read that much, but he opened one and tried to find something about the spell she talked about... ''Sorry, about before I being cold about your problem with Flynn... I just can't help it, I'm way pratical with people'', he said not turning his eyes from the pages in front of him...
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:20 pm

Belle nodded absently to his apology. "I didn't expect you to be," She muttered, not meaning to sound cold, but it coming off that way. She loved Flynn more than anything -- she didn't take any subject involving him as lightly as she took everything else. "I found something..." She mumbled, but made a face. "I'd have to learn how to do it, though..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:27 pm

He rolled his eyes slightly, he was sorry for hurting her feelings... ''Hmm, can you know if she's alright by making a spell?'', he asked bitting his lower lip... It has been a while since she didn't send him any letter.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Belle bit her lip slightly, flipping through the book to a spell she knew. "I can't...I don't have a connection to her...but...you could..." she offered, looking over to him with an impish smile.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:37 pm

''Me??'', he blinked at the idea of making spells... ''I don't have powers like you do... It wouldn't work anyway...'', he said quietly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Belle scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Eric...I learned everything I can do," she said simply. "You'll never know till you try~" She hummed, aimlessly going back to flicking through the pages of her books.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:46 pm

''Alright... I guess I'll give a shot, but if I turn to be a better witch than you don't wip on my shoulder, right?'', he joked, smiling childish on trying to make some magic.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Belle smiled. She knew he would have to possess some inate ability to actually cast the spell, but still, it was worth a shot. Maybe he just hadn't tapped into it yet. She hoped so. She hadn't met any other witches in the kingdom. She handed him a book and pointed to a spell. "All you have to do is clear you mind, think only of your mother, and chant this quietly to yourself," She instructed with a small, hopeful smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:15 pm