Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:15 am

He looked upon the spell onto the book and nodded at her instructions. He read it once, twice, three times... The words seemed a little stranger to him, but he wanted to do it right... ''See if I'm speaking it right...'', he asked quietly and read the spell out loud this time, he was a bit nervous, and for the first time in his life he was glad that knight helped him on teaching him how to read.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:24 am

Belle giggled gently as she watched him. It was rather adorable. She nodded as he spoke it, but then smiled. "Good. Now...clear your mind. Think of your mother. Say it again," She said gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:02 am

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes trying to clean his mind. It was difficult, but he did it. Then he started thinking about his mother, he remembered the last time he saw her, and then he felt he was prepared to say the spell. The words started being spoken shyly, slowly Eric got more confident and then he felt a little tingle in his fingers. He opened his eyes and his vision was blured, he couldn't see Belle straight anymore. That scared him a little and he stopped speaking. He shook his head and looked at her with his eyes slightly widened... ''W-what happened to me?''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 am

Belle stared a bit wide-eyed at him. He actually had powers...? She bit her lip as the excitement bubbled up in her middle. She wasn't alone anymore...! She was nearly bouncing by the time he asked his question. "You stopped too soon! You were almost there...Try again," She said, urging him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:21 am

He saw her exciment, and smiled shyly, ''Was I?'', he asked like a little boy, seeing a brand new toy right in front of his eyes. ''I'll try again then'', he said with a small smirk and restarted the enchanting. He spoke the words securely, and felt the old feeling of the tingle again. This time he kept going, and the tingle ran up to his arms till his head, he opened his eyes and couldn't see Belle anymore. Instead it was all dark, and he felt something.

He felt like he was afraid, worried... he had a bad feeling about it. He closed his eyes and when he opened again he saw Belle this time, ''I guess I got it.'', he said breathless.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:05 am

Belle chewed her lip in anticipation as she watched him. When he regained his focus onto her, she squealed and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him excitedly. "I knew it! That's why I liked you so much!" She laughed gently as she pulled back. "Misuse your abilities and I'll...pft, I misuse mine all the time. Nevermind," She giggled before walking into the kitchen and fixing herself a glass of wine. "Did you feel her?" She asked as she walked back to the living room.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:12 am

He almost fell back when she hugged him, chuckling softly as he hugged her back... He shook his head when she said about misuse it, if women already fell for him because of his looks, what would happen when he used of his other 'charms'?

''I don't know...'', he said blankly, walking towards her and taking the glass of wine from her hand, drinking all the liquid from it... ''I felt like I was afraid and worried... And it was all dark'', he said quietly, looking behind her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:31 am

Belle stared blankly at the now empty glass and then huffed, poking out her bottom lip in a pout. She went back and picked up the bottle of wine instead, carrying it into the living room. "Well...you'll be able to see her if you keep trying the spell. But, don't over do it. Trust me, it'll bite you in the ass," she muttered, sitting on the couch and taking a long drink of the alcohol. "Oh! I'm stronger with my powers when I'm drunk. Or at least a little drunk. I don't know why. I think It's because I think clearer. Or less clear...one of those!" she mused.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:39 am

''I dunno, Bells... I'm kinda od worried now'', he said and took the bottle borrowed for a moment, he drank directly from it and handed back to her... ''The balck vision is normal? Your eyes glow when you're saying a spell, did mine glow too?'', he tried to come up with something that would distract his mind.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:43 am

Belle shook her head, pulling her legs up onto the couch. She tugged him down beside her. "The black vision clears up when you get better at spells. That was your first time -- I would have been shocked if you'd actually seen anything," She admitted. "No, your eyes didn't glow because your eyes weren't doing the work that time. That was all your head."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:50 am

''I see...'', he bit his lip and sat by her side at the couch, ''If I get too drunk, do you think I can see her?'', he smirked widely, looking up to her with boyish eyes. This magic stuff was nice, and something really excited to him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:52 am

Belle titled the bottle back as she took a long drink from it, then handed it to him. "Maybe. It's worth a shot," She shrugged, smiling a bit. She was excited, to be honest. He was, afterall, the first witch she'd ever met. And, not to mention, she was the one teaching him! She felt...useful.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:02 am

''Cool, this is the first time when I have a plausible excuse to get drunk'', he chuckled and took the bottle, taking a long shot from it with a small smirk on his lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:28 pm