Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] Empty Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:10 am

Marina had to go shopping some dresses. It was unbelievable how Damon grew during one single week. She stopped by the boutique and looked at some of the dresses on the rack, her mind went absently to the last topics they discussed at the Court.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] Empty Re: Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:15 am

After making sure that Michael was going to be all right, Odette had decided to go shopping for a dress. Some of the dresses she had now were either torn or bloodied and besides that it was always nice to shop for something new. She bit her lip when she saw Marina also shopping but decided to approach her, "How are you feeling?" She asked softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] Empty Re: Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:21 am

Marina looked up when she heard a familiar voice... ''Hi, Odette!'', she greeted softly and gave her a soft hug. ''I'm fine. And how are you? We've not met since, well, since that night...'', she said quietly, recalling the night when John snapped.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:24 am

Odette hid a wince when Marina touched the place where she had been stabbed in the back but didn't show it to Marina. "I've been good, how about you and the baby?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:29 am

''We are all good'', Marina reassured her with a soft smile and squeezed the other's hand gently. ''Damon's fine, and grew so much last week that I don't have any other dress besides this one I'm wearing'', she giggled softly and walked back to one rack.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:45 am

Odette smiled and gently squeezed her hand back, "That's wonderful news! So when is the due date?" She asked with a small smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:53 am

''Hmmm, if I'm not wrong in two months I'm going to see my son.. It's exciting and thrilling at the same time'', she smiled brightly, anf finally forgot about her issues at the court for a moment. She actually missed Odette, and being around her like this, without any kind of tension on the air.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:11 am

Odette smiled, "I'm sure he'll be a beautiful baby boy." She said with a gentle smile. She bit her bottom lip and rubbed the back of her head, her head srill ached.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:15 am

Marina blinked once, seeing Odette changing a little after she smiled, ''Is anything wrong?'', she asked softly, and put one hand gently on her shoulder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:24 am

Odette smiled, "Uh....I just had a little run in with Eric and Joseph last night. Nothing too big." She said with a small smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:28 am

Marina frowned at her words... ''A meeting with Eric and Joseph is never a little thing... What happened?'', she asked softly while she led them to seat at the couch, next to the dressing rooms.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:59 am

Odette sighed and sat down, "Oh Eric locked me in my room so he could get Joseph and when Joseph came, he brought Eric's mom. He was going to kill me but...Michael saved my life." She said with a small smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 am

Marina gasped slightly, ''What a week you had...'', she sighed and squeezed her hand softly, ''Why Michael saved you, I mean, I'm glad he did it, but I don't understand... I'd never imagine he doing a thing like this.'', she said quietly. After all she had heard about then, the Korsos seemed to worry onyl about themselves.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:16 am

(Ahhh)

Last edited by Odette on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:21 am

((ummmm Oddie? Why are you telling a council memebr of all people? ^^; telling other about this... it's not exactly the best x'D shutting up now...))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:23 am

(DELETED POST!! Uhh yeeah XDD)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:24 am

Odette shrugged, "I don't know...I just think maybe he had a change of heart." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:44 am

[>.< I want to know what she posted before, and Jiminy... Before Marina being a member council, she's Odette's friend... so... XD]

Marina sighed, and smiled reassuring... ''If you had told me this before everything with John happened, I wouldn't believe... Anyway, I guess Michael changes his heart for good, Joseph is a big problem for the people's safety by himself'', she said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:48 am

(( I know that Marina<333 i just meant it's still not something she should go around and telling everyone, for their safety as well x'D))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:49 am

[What did she tell her.... I'm curious 8D]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:51 am

((that she and Mikey is ina relashinoship. Sort of. Cool ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:51 am

(just that she was in love with Mikey and they were in a relationship Razz blame me bing tired XDD)
    Odette sighed, "I know....one day, he's going to do something that he'll regret...and then he'll wonder why." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 am

[Ohhh, okay!! XD]

''I hope you're right'', Marina said quietly, but with a reassuring smile. ''Did you get out safely from this meeting?? The others you had with these two always left you with some bruises.'', she asked softly, getting worried about her, and how easily those vicious men could reach her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:10 am

Odette shrugged, "Just a small stab wound on my back and a little concussion, I'm just amazed it wasn't worse." She admitted with a sigh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:15 am

Marina bit his bottom lip, ''I hope I didn't hurt your back when I hugged you'', she shrank her shoulders slightly. She felt Damon kicking softly at her side, but she didn't look down, she was used to him and now she was worried about Odette... ''Where are you staying? I've told you the woods isn't safe, you should be at town, where people can be around you'', she pointed gently.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:39 am