Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane - Page 2 Empty Re: .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:40 pm

(just for fun XDD and plus she could practice her skills on Dim Dim and uhmm that sounds bad XDD)
    Jane stood up and brushed her clothes off before she smiled at Sinbad, "Yes we can and while we're walking you can tell me what it is that you do. I mean besides being a Captain, do you deliver things?" She asked curiously.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Antal inlägg : 166

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane - Page 2 Empty Re: .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:43 pm

"Uhm.. Sure, that's what I do.." Sinbad said and just shook his head with a little smile when she couldn't see. She would just probably be afraid of him if he said that he was a pirate..
    "I - uhm.. Work for the Council here in Nirethia. Just started.." he said with a little nod.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Jane frowned, "Really? So you know my brother then? He works for the Council too." She said with an interested look in her eyes.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 pm

"Nope.. I only know one of them - and I tries to stay away from her." Sinbad shrugged and rolled his eyes by the thought of Marina.
    "I don't want to work for them, but I think it's the only way for me to keep my ship."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:59 pm

She frowned, "What do you mean? Why wouldn't you be able to keep your ship?" She asked curiously.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:02 pm

"It's a long story.." He said after he had glanced at her for a moment. He didn't want to talk about that- and especially not with her.
    "Now, should we speak about something else? How long have you been painting?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Jane frowned, "Well I've been drawing my whole life and I started painting a few years ago." She said simply. She turned to look at him, "Maybe I could help you, I mean maybe if I talked to my brother then he could probably straighten things out." She said quietly.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:10 pm

"No, thank you.. I want to keep a low profile- and it's something between me and Marina.." Sinbad said - and muttered the last part.
    "And stop frowning" He chuckled. "You don't want to ruin your pretty face with wrinkles, right?!"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:14 pm

She giggled and blushed, "Well no...I guess not." She said shyly and ducked her head again.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:18 pm

"Okaay.." He said with a smile and chuckled slightly.
    "So will you keep quiet about me with your brother? I would be grateful if you were.." Sinbad said softly and glanced at her.
    "Otherwise I would have to leave Nirethia earlier than I thought.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:22 pm

She frowned, wondering why that would be the case "Yeah sure I can keep a secret. So tell me more about your ship, what's it like to sail around the world?" She asked as she smiled up at him.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:26 pm

"It's amasing.. The adventure, the danger, the people.. Nothing could be better than that" Sinbad chuckled as he thought about it.
    "How is it like to stay at the same place all the time?" He asked with a little wink.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Jane sighed and looked down, "In a word...boring, I...I've never actually gone exploring before. It does sound amazing though...I just wish I wasn't so....timid." She said darkly.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 pm

"I'm sure you will one day.. Everyone is scared of something- but you just have to go for it" Sinbad said with a wide smile and nudged her a little on the side.
    "And what are you scared about? Leaving home?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:40 pm

She bit her lip, "I already left my home....Nirethia, well its nice but its not home to me yet. I'm...scared of a lot of things Sinbad...the biggest fear for me is losing my brother again." She admitted
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:46 pm

"Only because you're out and traveling, it doesn't mean that you will lose your brother.." Sinbad said softly and shook his head.
    "But stay here with him then if that's what you want to.. You have to chose the thing you love the most - and in this case it's your brother." He shrugged slightly. Why did he even talk about this? and with a girl? Usually he just slapped her on the butt, walked up to the room and then he sailed away - and never meeting her again.. Ugh, he liked that more than this..
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 pm

(muahahaha she's already changing him Wink XDD)
    Jane smiled, "Yeah I guess you're right, oh so what exactly can you do for fun when you're out on the sea?" She asked curiously.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:54 pm

[Hahah xD yeah, but he doesn't like it xD]

"Well, mostly you only work. There's alot that has to be done on a ship.. But sometimes it can be boring if nothing happends in a few days. Sometimes we stops at different harbors and stays there for a moment before we moves on - that's how it works.." He shrugged blankly. Of course they chases other ships, but that was nothing he had to tell her.
    "So you should probably stay here.. It's no fun - especially for a woman"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 pm

(hehehehe XDD)
    Jane frowned, "Especially a woman? Are you a sexist? She asked as she studied him, she put on her best irritated face but inwardly she was slightly amused.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:03 pm

"Oh, please. Everyone knows that a woman should be in the home- and not on the sea.." Sinbad frowned with a little chuckle.
    "It's best for everyone.. Lets say that you're the only woman on a ship together with 20-30 other men, don't you think that they would make a -- move on you?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. He knew what his men used to do with girls like her.
    "And if your ship gets attacked, you will probably be sold as a slave.. So, stay home.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:07 pm

She let out a giggle, "Oh I know its dangerous....but what if a woman disguised herself as a man?" She asked casually as she glanced up at him. "I mean, if she were caught then yes it would be more dangerous for her but its certainly not beyond the realm of imagination right?" She asked.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:23 pm

"It happends, yes- but like you said, it's dengerous if she get caught.." Sinbad said a little darkly before he just shook his head. He hoped that she didn't had any plans on doing so. Luckily he already had a full crew, so he wouldn't need anyone new from here..
    "You shouldn't even thinking about something like that.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Jane sighed, "I know....and I wouldn't actually do something like that...too scared remember?" She pointed out as she lightly nudged him with her shoulder.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:19 am

"Yeah, right.. You were scared.." Sinbad said to himself with a little nod. Good, then he didn't had to worry about girls on his ship..

[Sorry for super-lame post >< have no idea right now what to write - so.. hahah sorry >< ]
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Jane giggled and shook her head, "Were you worried about me Captain?" She asked teasingly as she smiled up at him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:53 am