Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane - Page 4 Empty Re: .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:16 pm

She sighed and kept drawing, "I just haven't felt the need to hop into a bed with someone....besides that, I do want my first time to be special." She said quietly.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Antal inlägg : 166

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane - Page 4 Empty Re: .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:25 pm

"Every time something is your first time- it's special.. It doesn't have to be candles and rose petals on the bed involved.." Sinbad shrugged simply, but himself barely remembered his first time. It was probably in some bar and he was drunk - as usual..
    "So, how do you want your first time to be like?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:31 pm

Jane shrugged, "I just want it to be with someone who cares about me....someone who knows me and loves me for being me." She said simply and shrugged, "It doesn't have to be a romantic setting....so long as its with the person I love." She stated.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:35 pm

"Love is overrated.." Sinbad snorted quietly.
    "The only thing it does is to keep you away from your dreams and hopes. Loving someone is just a illusion- you only think you love him and her. You trick the brain.." Sinbad said blankly and tried not to move from his spot.
    "If you don't give yourself to a man soon, then you will end up alone and old.. And who wants you then?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:45 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Are you always this bitter when it comes to love? Love may not mean anything to you but its what has brought me here to Nirethia. And its not in your head, its in your heart." She said softly and kept drawing.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:48 pm

"I'm not bitter.. I'm just honest.." Sinbad frowned and glanced at her when she focused on the painting.
    "And it's different between a love to a brother- or a love to someone else.. Because I hardly think that you came here to find a man?!" Sinbad said, because from what he had seen - none of the men here was any good..
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:00 pm

She smiled, "Well of course the love between siblings is far different from a love with two peope. I didn't come here to find a man, however if I met a man who I fell in love with then where's the harm?" She asked softly
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:05 pm

"Dont you have dreams, Jane? Don't you want to paint for the King? Because if you finds a man, he would probably want children - and then you are forced to be home with them.. At the place you should've been at from the start, but that's a different story." Sinbad shrugged and glanced at her before he shook his head to himself.
    "And he'll probably sleep with someone else when you're too tired from a days work with the kids.. "
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Jane frowned and looked up at him keeping her eyes on his, "Why are you trying so hard to tell me not to fall in love?" She asked curiously.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:34 pm

"It's not just you.. I tell everybody" Sinbad shrugged blankly.
    "it's just a waste of time.. And I don't get it why people want to fall in love. Never that I will spend the rest of my life together with one single woman.." He frowned
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:38 pm

Jane frowned, "Well not all men are that way, besides if you ever allowed yourself to fall in love you might come to realize that being with one woman is just fine." She said quietly.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:50 pm

"I doubt that.. I am way to busy to be thinking about a annoying woman" Sinbad frowned and just shook his head by the thought. He didn't really knew why he was so against it, maybe because he was already in love with the sea.. And a relationship with a girl would ruin that..
    "Have you ever been in love before?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Jane shook her head, "No...not yet, if I do fall in love...well I hope its to someone who appreciates me." She said quietly and then looked up at him, "Have you ever been in love with a woman?" She asked.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:00 pm

"Never.. And hopefully, I never will" Sinbad said and shook his head.
    "So, if you never have been in love- how do you know it's so good as you say it is? Maybe it's just a pain that always will be there..?!"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:04 pm

She shrugged, "Well you never know until you actually fall in love." She pointed out and then raised an eyebrow, "Is falling in love such a scary thought Sinbad?" She asked softly.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:08 pm

"HA, I'm not scared of anything.." He said with a quick nod and chuckled slightly by her question.
    "I just don't want to, that's all.. What would be so good about it? The only use you women can do is carry children, and I don't need children - and therefor, no woman.." He shrugged simply.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Jane just shook her head, "Whatever." She muttered, she had a feeling she wasn't going to change his mind. She kept painting and sighed.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Sinbad frowned and looked away as he tried to keep his face proud for the painting. He didn't liked the silence between them, but what could he possible say to her?
    "So.. How is the painting going? Is it hard to draw my body?" He asked a little teasingly
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Jane looked up at him and sighed, she kelt her gaze firmly up.."Its going well enough, you're nor getting too cold are you?" She asked tessingly.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Sinbad looked down quickly between his legs before he glanced up again at her with a annoyed frown. It was still as beautiful as always - and he hated that she used that teasingful voice when it was nothing wrong with his things.
    "I'm just fine, thank you.." he said firmly before he forced himself to stop glaring at her.
    "Do you like my buddy here?" He asked, and now it was his turn to sound teasingly. "He can be yours for a night if you want to"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:00 pm

She shook her head, "As charming as that sounded, I think I'll pass." She said with a smirk as she kept painting, she was still forcing herself not to look down there.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 pm

"Aww, come on" Sinbad pouted before he smirked slightly.
    "I don't have to take your virginity - just.. Teach you some things?!" He said and raised an eyebrow a little.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Jane laughed, "Again, no thank you." She said with a little smile of her own, she didn't want to be in a situation where she could lose her virginity.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:40 pm

"What if I'm the only naked man you will ever see again? Are you sure that you just want to throw this opportunity away?" Sinbad asked and crossed his arms, even though he knew that he shouldn't move.
    "I can make you feel like you're in heaven.." He said and wiggled his eyebrows.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:44 pm

(Oh wow Emmi XDDD STOP TRYING TO SEDUCE JANE!! XDD)
    Jane frowned when he moved and put her things down, "A...are..you..trying to see me naked?" She asked with a small blush. This was very odd...most men never gave her the time of day....and now here was Sinbad and he was trying to get her in bed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:15 am