Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Sinbad
    Sinbad

Antal inlägg : 166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane - Page 5 Empty Re: .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Sinbad Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:49 pm

[FINE, OKAY XDDD sorrreeh xD It's Sinbad xD]

"Ehh, well.." Sinbad pursed his lips and scratched his chin like if he thought about it before he simply nodded.
    "Yes, Kinda.." He shrugged.
    "I mean, why not? You're cute.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane - Page 5 Empty Re: .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 pm

(XDDD Emmi I love you x3)
    Jane just shook her head, "You're unbelievable." She muttered and looked down, the painting forgotten.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 am

[Daaww xD I love you too xD]

"What? It was a compliment" Sinbad shrugged with a grin as he didn't understand why she got so upset about it.
    "Don't deny that you're tempted.. You want me" He chuckled and winked at her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:32 pm

Jane snorted, "Surprisingly enough...no I don't." She said with a smirk as she tried to focus on the painting.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Sinbad frowned as she snorted and turned his gaze away from her. Luckily for her he was such a gentleman, otherwise he would punish her for speaking like that towards him.
    "Well, every other girls in this town want me- so I don't need you to satisfy me.." He mumbled
    "How is the painting going?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:42 pm

(Oh no she hurt his feelings ;3; *shakes Jane*)
    Jane heard the tone in his voice and sighed before glancing down at the painting, "Um well...pretty good I suppose." She said with some nervousness. She risked a glance back up at him, "Don't take anything I say personally....I just am not used to men paying me any attention." She admitted
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:52 pm

"I figured.." He said with a eyebrow raised slightly and glanced at her.
    "And just a tip - don't act like that around men who gives you attention, because otherwise you will end up alone" Sinbad said simply.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Jane laughed, "Then next time take a hint when a girl says no, and I'll work on being nicer to men." She said simply and went back to painting.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 pm

"No one will ever say no again" Sinbad said with a mischievous laugh and a smug smile.
    "And I think I can turn your no to a yes sooner or later" He said and winked at her when she looked up.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:08 pm

Jane laughed, "Well I'll give you points for being persistant." She said lightly and smiled at him.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:16 pm

"I promise you that.. One day you will beg me to take you" He said with a little seductively voice before he smirked.
    "Why can't you just make us both a little happy? I wont take your virginity - and the love of your life will be happily suprised how good you are at some things..?!"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:21 pm

(......EMMI!!!! o///o *seriously close to having her give in o-o)
    Jane raised an eyebrow, "Sinbad, how many times am I going to have to say no?" She asked as she pimched the bridge of her nose.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 pm

[OKay, sorry xD I will stop now- I promise xD sorry xD haha]

"Until you say yes" He winked with a little chuckle before he crossed his arms over his chest slowly.
    "Are you done soon? Can I see it?" He asked and nodded towards the painting
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 pm

(I know my charries are hawt but still XDDD)
    Jane sighed and nodded, "Uh yeah." She said and turned the painting so he could see himself in all his male glory.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:46 pm

"I look great" Sinbad nodded with a wide smile as he walked closer to her so that he could see it better.
    "Thank you, Jane. That's awesome" He chuckled before he walked over to his clothes again.
    "Do you want to take a good look at this before I cover it up?" He asked with a wink and turned to her with his arms spread
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 pm

[Why am I picturing that scene of Titanic when Jack drew Rose??? XDDD]
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:55 pm

Jane's eyes widened and she hid her face in her hands, "Just cover yourself already." She said weakly as she tried to shove the mental image of his....friend away.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:59 pm

[Because that's what I thought about when I came up with this xD hahaha <333 ]

Sinbad just laughed loudly as he turned around again and picked up his pants and shirt. Soon he full dressed again and glanced over his shoulder to see if Jane had looked at him.
    "You're a great artist, Jane.. Very-- professional" He winked and sat down a bit away from her to put on his shoes.
    "but well, I hope I will see you again soon"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:08 pm

She just nodded and then handed him her painting of him, "Just wait a few days for the paint to dry before you hang it somewhere." She said, her face bright red once again.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Sinbad looked at the painting before he glanced up at her again with a slyly smile before he gave it back and laid his hands behind his back so that she couldn't give it to him again.
    "Keep it.." He said simply, but with a smirk,
    "I mean, so that you can show people how good you are in painting nude men"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:39 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "And have my brother kick me out because I painted a nude man? No thank you....why did you have me paint you, if you won't even keep the painting?" She asked.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:11 pm

"It's art.. And if your brother doesn't understand it, then I guess it's his fault" Sinbad shrugged and acted like if he had known about that in the whole life.
    "And- I never throw away a chance to be naked infront of a pretty girl.." He smiled with a wink
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Jane blushed and looked down, "I...I just don't think I would hang it up, I..I really don't feel comfortable with it." She admitted, she might be called a prude but it was true....she didn't feel comfortable with it.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:09 pm

"Well, then just hide it in the attic.." He shrugged simply.
    "And then in a couple of years when you're stuck with the children and your husband is out with some whore- then you can pick it up and remember what I told you.." Sinbad said and tilted his head a little to the side before he smirked.
    "Or throw it away, I don't care.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm

She rolled her eyes and nudged him with her shoulder, "Ok fine I'll keep it, happy?" She asked with another blush coming on. She couldn't believe she was agreeing to keep the damn thing but maybe if she kept it, he would stop pushing her to sleep with him.
    (Muahahahaha *seriously loving this*)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:14 am