Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Sinbad
    Sinbad

Antal inlägg : 166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane - Page 6 Empty Re: .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 pm

[Hahaha xD you do? <33 me too Very Happy ]

"Really? You will?" Sinbad chuckled and couldn't believe it was true. But he was happy that he would always be naked for her is she needed it.. And he laughed once again by that thought..
    "Don't show it to any guy though.. I don't want them to be jealous and feel small" He shrugged with a smirk
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

.... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane - Page 6 Empty Re: .... {insert title here } ~ Tag Jane

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 pm

She sighed and looked away from him, "Trust me...I won't."'She said and bit her bottom lip again as she forced herself not to think about what would happen if Dimitri ever saw it. She felt even more awakward....."Exactly why do you want me to have it so bad anyway?" She asked still blushing.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:39 pm

"I don't know.. I don't really care actually" Sinbad shrugged with a little laugh.
    "You can just throw it away if you want to, but it's still one of your paintings.. Doesn't all of them mean something to you?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:43 pm

She bit her lip, "Well yeah they do...especially the first one I made." She said quietly, a painting of her and her brother as kids. She put the painting down and glanced over at Sinbad, "So still want that walk back into town?" She asked.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 pm

"Uhm... No, I don't think so.:" Sinbad shrugged and looked at the direction he had come from.
    "I was only my way over there to get naked with some lady, but it seemes like I've already been that.." He smirked and winked at her.
    "Even though you weren't naked, but it counts" He chuckled
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Her blush darkened, "Oh...uh...right of course." She squeaked and then ducked her head once more as she looked away from him. She nervously tucked some hair behind her ear that had fallen out of her bun and looked over at him from the corner of her eye.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 pm

"Yuss.. So.. I guess I'll be seeing you around?!" He asked and laid his hands in his pockets.
    "It was nice meeting you though.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 pm

She nodded, "Yeah it was...nice meeting you Sinbad, and who knows maybe we will see each other again." She said with a little shrug and a smile.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:03 pm

"Well, lets hope so.." He chuckled as he turned around to leave her.
    "And Jane.. Don't forget the painting" Sinbad smirked and nodded towards it
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:06 pm

She blushed again and looked down, "I...uh...won't." She stammered with another blush filling her cheeks.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:11 pm

"Good.." He said with a wide smile before he started to walk the way he came from.
    "Good bye, Miss Jane" He said and waved without looking at her before he started to whistle, and disappeared between the trees
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:15 pm

She sighed and glanced at the painting, "I can't believe I'm keeping it." She muttered and took out her sketch pad to draw some of the scenery around her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:02 am