Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas]

Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 2 Empty Re: I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas]

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:26 am

"Oh, like you would fire me," Thomas chuckled, tapping a finger against her nose. "But...you know, I do have a friend in the castle now...and, she does have a brother," He cooed playfully.

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 2 Tumblr_lziour05cU1qjuvtn
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 2 Empty Re: I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas]

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:35 am

She wrinkled her nose when he tapped, ''Oh, by your friend you mean the Princess... and if she is the princess, then her brother is the prince, if I do marry the prince, I'll be a princess and someday the queen, and I'll definetely sleep on silk sheets... That's a good plan'', she chuckled, dreaming out loud.

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 2 Tumblr_m7zunruqrI1r0pnim
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:40 am

Thomas arched his brows, smiling at her with a skeptical gaze. "You're adorable..." He admitted, brushing her bangs away from her eyes. "I mean, you dream like a little girl...how 'bout this. I'll make some money, and I'll buy you some silk sheets," He smiled.

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 2 Tumblr_m0aj61zYrU1r2qj4ko1_500
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:48 am

She giggled, ''You'll do... Oh, thank you, Tommy, my dream will come true thanks to you'', she cooed and got up on her knees again to mark his cheek with a kiss. ''Well, she leaned back... Before having my silk sheets, I'll need a bed to sleep'', she remembered.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:08 am

Thomas chuckled as she kissed his cheek, a soft blush tainting his fair skin. "Oh, yeah...you do need a place to stay, huh? Well...I'd offer you to share my bed, but...Ariel's the one who lives here," He smiled sheepishly.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:17 am

''Then, maybe I should talk to this Ariel...'', she cooed and winked playful. Sharing a bed with Tommy wasn't a problem, well, if he didn't bothered to be kicked during the night, of course.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:22 am

Thomas chuckled, ruffling her hair playfully before stretching again. "Yeah, well. Wouldn't be any different from when we were kids, eh?" He asked, poking her in the stomach .
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:31 am

She made a face and brushed her hair back with her fingers... ''Well, it wouldn't... except for the fact I'm stronger now, and we're a bit bigger than when we're kinds'', she raised her brows playfully and leaned back at his pocking, ''Oh boy, you don't want to start it''
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:41 am

"Start what, exactly?" Thomas asked innocently as he took a step closer and poked her side this time, knowing she was ticklish. He smirked down at her and grabbed her at her sides, tickling her.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:45 am

Nani raised an eyebrow and tried to protect her sides, but the boy was faster... ''Stop it, Tommy'', she cried and tried to tickled him too, though she knew he wasn't so ticklish as she was.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:54 pm

Thomas grinned, only tickling her more as she cried out of him to stop. He chuckled as she tried to tickle him back. "Make me!" He teased childishly.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:40 pm

''Tommy, please...'', she cried in between her laughes and stop trying ticlking him back. The bastard knew exactly where to tickle her, so it didn't matter if she kicked her feet in the air or tried to stop his fingers, she needed to do something else... When he least expected, Nani used of her reflex and pinned his arms right up his head... She hovered upon him and grinned breathless, ''You haven't changed at all'', she chuckled and leaned back smugly.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:00 pm

As he was pinned, he turned red, not expecting to be this close. "Yeah, well..." He pouted and squirmed under her. "Youre going to make me pass out..." He whined playfully.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:48 pm

Nani leaned back, seating on her knees again and laughed. She arched a brow and pouted playfully... ''I'm sorry, Tommy. You said to make you stop, and I did... I don't want you to pass out'', she shrugged her shoulders and held her hands in the air as if clamming she was innocent, but her eyes were all sassy.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Thomas chuckled breathlessly. "Yeah...you sure know how to get to me," he pouted, sitting up and fixing his short. "Oh, hey, are you going to the carnival? I'm going with Ariel one night," he said proudly.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:23 pm

''Hmm, I don't know...'', she said with a little pout. ''Maybe I willone night, but hey... Is that a date??'', Nani smirked and shoved his shoulder softly. She was proud he was talking with another girl besides her, but if he started talking only about this Ariel girl, she rather have her shy and clumsy Thomas back.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:28 pm

"Maybe me and you can go another night!" Thomas chimed happily, oblivious to any jealousy. "Old friends kinda thing. And, Ariel had or has a guy she wants -- besides. I don't date. You know that," he pointed out.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Nani tilted her head to the side, ''Sure, you don't date, yet...'', she smirked widely. ''Yes, we should go one night, and maybe prank around... We don't know them, anyway'', she laughed mischievously.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Thomas scoffed. "Youre obnoxious," he teased, shoving her playfully. "Prank the people who are letting us live here? Good idea," he said sarcastically.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Nani rolled her eyes and shook her head... ''Ariel is letting us live her... We need to pick those people that we'll never see again'', she chuckled and her eyes widened a little, ''Oh, and there are the secret pathways, we must explore them all'', she smirked.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Thomas arched a brow, his blue eyes speculating her. "You're going to get thrown in jail while I'm working quietly in the bakery," He teased, shaking his head.

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8in5x44Zy1rpzp1t
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:48 pm

''Tommy, it's more possible I date the knight than he throws me into jail'', she said in a serious face, but failed slowly as her lips tugged into a small smile.

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 2 Tumblr_m4zhqmVJ0R1rq4qlg
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Thomas tried to return her serious expression, but again failed as he cracked up laughing. "Some how, I don't doubt that," He chuckled, shaking his head and playfully shoving her.

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8iotwsWFB1rpzp1t
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:02 pm

She laughed along with him, ''You have have learn by now to never doubt on me, sweetie'', she smiled innocently, tilting her head as a little girl.

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 2 Tumblr_m4lmb55LMH1rwem8so9_250
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Thomas shook his head, grinning at her. "Yeah, yeah. Suppose you're right," He chuckled before reaching over and messing up her hair.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:41 am