Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas]

Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 3 Empty Re: I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas]

Post  Nani Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:34 pm

As he messed with her hair again, she pouted and folded her arms... ''What is this thing you have with my hair?? He's already pretty messed without your ruffling...'', she narrowed her eyes and kept serious, but inside she was bursting in laughes. She didn't bother of brushing her hair back, she knew she was a cute with the hair messed like that.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] - Page 3 Empty Re: I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas]

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:36 pm

"Because I think you look just lovely like a hobo -- or one of those girls that wanders the streets," Thomas teased with a playful grin on his lips.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:43 pm

She arched an eyebrow, ''I guess I should work at the streets and ask for money... With my pretty face I'm sure I can buy silk sheets before you'', she said with a hint of smile on her lips.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:49 pm

"Oh really?" Thomas asked with an equally arched brow as he leaned closer to her. "And what exactly makes you think people would fall for your tricks?"
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:00 am

She smiled smugly and crawled closer to him, ''Because I know how to use my gifts'', her voice was smooth and she looked to him through her eyelashes, ''Do you still pass out when a girl got this closer to you?'', she cooed as her face got pretty closer to his. It was so much funny teasing him like that...
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 am

Thomas watched her, knowing she would get closer. He was used to her, though. She wasn't Anya, or Jane. "Well...I have, twice, since I'be been here," He said quietly, his eyes intent on her own eyes. "But, you don't get to me as easily anymore," He smirked.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:50 am

She pouted playfully, ''Glad to know I my gifts didn't disturb you anymore...'', she winked and crawled to seat by his side, ''Ow, twice?? Are you gonna to pass out with any girl you meet?'', she teased, shoving him softly.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:58 am

Thomas smirked, a sense of power coming over him that she was the one back down. He grinned and leaned back on his palms. "Eh, maybe," He chuckled, shaking his head.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:32 am

She giggled and shook her head... ''Oh, Tommy... You're such a cutie'', she grinned and pinched his cheek gently. One of his traits she liked the most on her friend was his innocence. She was more outgoing, but when he was around, she could be cutie too.. She yawned and looked around. Her little bag was onto the corner of the room, she stretched her arms and laid down on his bed.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:34 am

Thomas smiled, laughing softly as she pinched his cheeks. He rubbed his cheeks and watched as she laid down. Well...maybe Ariel wouldn't mind...He bit his lip and sighed, pulling his shirt off and laying down beside her. Though, he turned so that his back was to her.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 am

She turned to him and saw his bare torso, she wasn't surprised, Tommy shirtless was something she was used to see since little. Though it was a great opportunity to payback the tickle... She giggled quietly as she ran her fingers softly at his spine.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 am

Thomas felt her move on the bed, but didn't expect anything. As she giggled, though, he tensed. Feeling her fingers on his spine made him shiver and let out a silent, shaky breath. "Nani..." He said, his voice low and warning.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:48 am

''What?'', she chirped, and stop her fingers, only to turn them around and starting run down.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 am

Thomas shivered again, a smile tugging on his lips. He was glad she couldn't see. "You're being unfair. If you're tired, you should sleep," He pointed out calmly.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:23 am

She was sure he knew she was smiling by hearing her voice, ''This isn't unfair. Tickling is...'', she pointed and ran her fingers up one last time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:44 am