Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]] - Page 3 Empty Re: What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Flynn looks at Belle, his eyes sad. "I'm sorry... I wish I did remember..." He looks down before looking back up at her as she asks the question. "He's my employer..." Flynn says, rubbing the back of his neck lightly with his hand.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]] - Page 3 Empty Re: What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Belle smiled a bit. Okay. He remembered John. So, from her calculations, the last time John was his employer was when he was sent on the mission that led to their meeting. Her smile quickly fell at that thought and she sighed, brushing her hair back. "Right...John was your employer," She said softly, nodding her head. "What's the last thing you remember, Flynn?" She asked, playing with a strand of her hair to distract herself from getting swept up in emotions again.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:21 pm

"Uhh..." He says, trying to recall the last memory he had. It was a bit difficult, the memory hazy and blurry, barely even there. "The... night before I went out of town for a bit... I remember I had um... A mission... to recover some blueprints... and I think to... protect someone also? I can't remember too clearly..,"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:31 pm

"So, you just dont remember going on the mission," Belle sighed. "You were sent to get the blueprints and protect me. John is my brother," she said slowly. "You did protect me...Distracted the guy that was trying to rape me long enough for me to cut his throat. I needed to burn the blueprints, but you needed them. We both tried to kill each other," she smirked, looking down at her hands.

"But, we didn't, obviously...The man I killed had friends. One of them almost killed me in the woods. Did a number on my skin," she whispered carefully, pulling up her sleeve to show the scars. "He's the one who cracked your head open...and made you forget me, apparantaly. Bitter cycle," she scoffed. It was odd. Meeting her had started the mission. When the man was dead, she wasn't needed anymore, apparantaly. "Ended where it started," she sighed, shaking her head. "You don't remember any of that?" She asked, biting her lip.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Flynn listens carefully, his mind now reeling. His places his face into his hands, now trying to vigerously remember the mission, her story about the scars, and how he got injured. In result his head furiously pulsed painfully, as if telling him to stop what he was trying to do.

"I'm sorry, I can't remember any of it..." He whispers before brushing his hair away from his face. It was frustrating to know that he couldn't remember a good couple of months that apparently had been vital for him to know. Especially Belle, as he can see his Grandmother's necklace, now new and improved since the last time he remembered seeing it, loosely hanging around her neck. He turns his face to look at her. "But I do know that we had... or have, sorry... a much deeper connection than just friends...? I somehow felt it when you looked at me when I first woke up... and now..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Belle watched, wincing as she saw him in pain. It hurt to know that calling on memories of her would bring him this much pain. She sighed, touching the necklace he was eyeing. "Yeah...we kinda did," she muttered, twisting her ring around her finger without really noticing what she was doing. "But...I can't change what happened. If you can't remember, you can't remember. I can't make you remember." She said simply.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Flynn looks at her finger before back at her, sighing. He looks down, staring at the floor. "I really sorry, I really wish I could remember..." He whispers, placing a hand on his forehead and closing his eyes, trying desperately to see if can remember even a small part of Belle.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Belle shook her head and reached over, touching his cheek. "Flynn...fate will be damned if it thinks Im going to just walk away from you. I'll help you remember what you've forgotten -- not just about me, but everyone else. I promise."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 am

"And I will damn myself if I don't remember you." Flynn quickly says, grabbing her hand and squeezing it softly. "There is a reason why I gave you my grandmother's necklace and.... why I asked you to marry me..." He looks up at her through his eyelashes, hopefully being right. "I want to get to know you Miss Belle Rolfe and I will do everything that I can to remember you again." He whispers, interlacing her fingers with his.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:35 am

(( ;________________; Flynnieeeeeeeeeeeeeee Dx *huggles them both*))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 am

(XD AMI. -shoos; <3)

Belle's heart beat a bit quicker in her chest at his words. It was like meeting him all over again -- his effect on her was even more powerful. "Even if you don't ever remember me, Flynn Rider, I won't mind making new memories," She pointed out, bringing his hand up to her lips and gently kissing his knuckles once. "You're worth meeting again," she said, a smile finally touching her soft lips.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:44 am

(( AMI. TIS OK <3 *huggles* ))

Flynn smiles as she smiles. "I don't remember if I ever told you before, but your eyes are magnificent... even brighter when you smile." He tells her, a bit shyly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:50 am

Belle giggled softly, blushing even though it was true that she had heard it before. She missed this Flynn, though. The one that came before meeting her. He'd been so shy and sweet and innocent, as opposed to pained and constantly worrying. "Your smile isn't so bad, either," she said with a small grin. She yawned after a moment and reluctantly detached her hand from his. She stretched her arms above her head and groaned softly as her joints cracked. She really hadn't moved much in the two days he had been asleep.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:59 am

"Thank you..." He smiles before tilting his head just a bit. "Have you been sleeping since I've been hurt...? You look a bit pale... and tired..." He asks, his brows furrowing in a bit of concern.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:01 am

Belle quickly perked her eyes up, hiding all signs of tiredness. "Of course I slept--! I'm not stupid..." she laughed slightly, then bit down on her bottom lip and smiled a bit. "I've always been pale, Flynn. I don't get out much," She pointed out, shrugging her shoulders.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:50 am

"And neither am I..." He says, raising a brow before placing his chin into his hand. "I can see the bags under your eyes and I partly heard the arguement..." He points out, looking at her with a bit of a smirk.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:02 am

Belle crosses her arms stubbornly like a child and huffs, looking away for a moment. "Butthead..." She muttered under her breath, though a small smile ghosted over her lips. She curled up in her corner of the couch, though her heart ached for her to curl up him instead of the stupid armrest. She chewed her bottom lip and then sighed, closing her eyes. She was tired. She was stressed. She felt...alone. She had grown so used to that feeling before meeting Flynn. It wasn't so easy to bite down anymore. Even when her foot was literally touching his leg, she knew there was miles of distance.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:27 am

Flynn smiles as he sees her child like behavior. He watches her try to sleep against the armrest even though it did look quite uncomfy. Out of his normal instinct, he looks around the couch, grabbing the blanket on the other side. He slides over to her,hesitating to lay down as he sees an open spot to where he can cuddle with her. He shook his head, knowing he needed to do this, not just for him and his memory but to comfort her also - wanting her to know that even if he didn't remember her, a part of him still cared for her deeply, unconditionally.

Flynn lays down beside Belle, lifting her head carefully to place it onto his shoulder before pulling the blanket over them and instinctively wrapped his arm around her waist. The position of being so close to her didn't feel uncomfortable or even akward at all for him but... right. Their bodies curved perfectly against each other and her smell seemed to make the pain in his head ease up.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:42 am

Belle tensed ever so slightly as he laid beside her. Should she let him do this? Probably not. She was a stranger to him. This was a gross misuse of some kind of moral. It had to be. But, as he wrapped his arm around her, and let her rest so close to him, all thought of stopping him flew from her mind. She moved her hand so that it rested over his chest where his heartbeat. It was comforting to feel the pulse there under her skin.

Maybe just for tonight, she could pretend nothing had changed. She could pretend he loved her and they were still planning a wedding. She whimpered gently at that thought and nuzzles her head to the crook of his neck. She took in a breath, his scent rafting through her blood like wild fire. Her lips unconsciously touched his neck as she mouthed a simple 'I love you.'
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:39 am

Flynn smiles, tightening his arms around her. He closes his eyes and buries his face into her hair, drifting off into a peaceful and painless sleep.

A Couple of Days Later
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Flynn walks around Belle's cabin, with no support and a little pain forming if he was up and around too much. His wounds was healing slowly, the damage greater than he thought, but his memories ceasing to come back. The past days ever sinced he awoke, Belle and Eric asked many questions to see if he remembered anything or anyone after he met Belle. Nothing came up and they had to stop out of frustration or his head needed rest. Flynn felt bad, knowing that both of them, well... Only Belle... Eric seemed to only shrug, was starting to become frustrated, maybe losing a bit of hope if he'll ever get his memories back. Even Belle informing him of everything that they did together when they laid together at night seemed to not be helping also.

In result, Flynn concluded that words weren't enough to bring back his memory. Maybe if objects, events, or even actions might help the situation? He looks around her home, trying to see anything that would boost his memory. He stops by her bookshelf, curious of the titles he saw. He chuckles a bit, knowing some books were quite the readers as he heard from the wives of his employers. He brows raised as he sees a box, tilting his head a bit. He grabs the box and walks over to a chair, sitting in it, staring at the box. Flynn opens it, seeing the velvet interior pillow emptied. Flynn tilts his head, curiously lifting the pillow to see if anything was hidden underneath it, as if he somehow knew something was underneath it. A folded note hid under the pillow and Flynn grabbed it with curiosity, placing the box on the table next to him. He opened it, reading some of the words though most of them were scribbled out before his head spiked with pain. He quickly drops the note onto the pillow and places his hand on his forehead, groaning at the pain. A memory hazily comes crashing into his mind.

"Isn't this you're grandmother's old necklace?" The shop owner asks as he looks up at Flynn cursiously from his work.
    "Yes, it was hers." Flynn nods as the man looks back down and replaces the last of the old stones with new ones.
    "Why are you trying to repair it, if she's passed already?" The Man asked, knowing Flynn wouldn't spend this much coin to keep a family heirloom in shape.
    "I'm going to give it to someone..."
    "Oh? Special girl?" The owner blows the necklace, the shavings of the rust coming off the necklace. He places it onto a velvet pillow before into a box and walking it over to Flynn.
    "Yes, really special to me..." Flynn says with a slight blush.
    "So you're just giving it to her like this? Just, Here's a present? Not even a love letter of some sort?"
    "I'm not really good with words as much as I should be..."
    "Just try it Rider, it's highly romantic."
    "But-... Fine." Flynn sighs, taking the paper and quill from the man. He starts to write down a few words before scribbling it out from not liking it. He repeats the process befor finally shoving the paper underneath the pillow.
    "It's no use..."
    The shop keeper shakes his head, "You're hopeless kid."

Flynn gasps sharply, now gripping both sides of his head. His eyes glued shut, trying to focus on making the pain stop.

(( Long post is long 8'D ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Of course Belle wasn't actually letting him go walking around without her eyes on him. He was weak, and the risk of him falling and hurting his head even more was too much for her to really handle. She wouldn't let him fall if she could do anything about it. So, she stood idly in the doorway, silent as ever to make sure he didn't notice her.

Her golden eyes watched with curiosity as he went to the bookcase and got the case that the necklace had been in. She touched the piece of jewelry around her neck at the memory. However, her brows knit together as he sat and took on that look of pain he got whenever he was trying to remember something.

The second he gasped, she knew the pain was going to tear a hole through her -- even if she wasn't the one feeling it. Before she knew what she was doing, she was at his side with her hands over his comfortingly, her golden hues inconspicuously gleaming a bit brighter as she slipped his pain through the contact and into her without breaking her expression to show any pain. "Hey, it's alright, Flynn. Just relax," she whispered urgently, her own head now hurting with a dull ache as she eased his pain. She'd gotten better at healing this pain -- considering she did it often as he slept. It didn't hurt as much anymore.

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Flynn evens out his breathing as the pain subdue when Belle came. How she did that, Flynn will never know. But an ache in his heart always was apparent afterwards. Flynn opens his eyes slowly, the memory now freshly imprinted in his mind, as a vivid dream. Though he knew it was an actual real small memory. It was small but it was progress for him. "Belle..." He whispers softly before looking up at her with his eyes, looking into her golden hues. "I think.... I-I think I just remembered a small bit of my memory..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Belle gently brushed his bangs from his eyes and gave him a light smile. Her excitement was evident, even if she was trying to contain herself. She didn't want to overwhelm him with questions. "Really?" She questioned, quirked her head to the side so that her ponytail fell over her shoulder lightly. "What did you see?" She asked, her tone gentle and concerned, but also alight with excitement.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:03 pm

"Uh... I saw the necklace getting repaired..." Flynn says as the memory becomes much more clear. "And the conversation around it how he- I mean I, should give it to a special someone - I'm assuming you, since you have it now... And how I should have gave it to you. Whether by letter or just presenting it..." His words were a bit off but it made sense to him, making him smile just a bit at her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Belle smiled a bit, loving how he sounded just the slightest bit off, but seemed proud of himself. He really was adorable. "By letter?" She questioned, arching a brow curiously. "What do you mean? I never saw a letter..." She mumbled, her bottom lip poking out in a pout at that fact.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:36 pm