Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]] - Page 4 Empty Re: What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Flynn hands her the letter, most of it scribbled out. Only the words, I love you appeared on the letter frequently and not scratched out. "I guess I never gave you the letter...." He says, looking at her with a bit of a blush.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]] - Page 4 Empty Re: What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:26 pm

Belle hesitated, not sure if reading the letter now was a good idea or not. But, she did. The second she read the only words that weren't scratched out, tears sprung to her eyes. She swallowed the small lump in her throat and looked down. "Well...when you gave me the necklace, we were a bit at odds with each other over Eric," She explained gently, sitting down on her knees. Her thumb brushed over the letters on the page as she continued. "He's got a bad past -- hurt a few of your friends. But, He's not a bad guy. Never has been -- just got handed a shitty hand to have to play," She laughed bitterly. "The first time you saw us together, you were...sad. Jealous of Eric because he made me smile the 'smile I had before the accident' in the woods," She sighed, tracing her fingertips against the scars on her arm.

"I had to convince you that things were different with him -- that you were better for me, because you always have been," She said, then took in a breath to steady her voice. "You gave in eventually...Took me crying to get there, but needless to say, we kind of figured out we can't fight with each other -- never have been able to. And, to tell you the truth, if all our fights ended the way that one did, I'd gladly start fights over the smallest things I could come up with," She laughed softly, glancing towards the couch, then towards the kitchen with her teeth biting onto her bottom lip and a secret smile on her lips.

Then, she remembered he didn't recall any of this. And, of course, her whole face flushed red. She cleared her throat and looked back to him before giving a soft, nervous laugh. "Sorry...Stranger -- I know, I know," She apologized. Idiot. Don't talk about having makeup sex with him when he doesn't remember even meeting you! She kicked herself mentally.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:41 pm

Flynn listens to her story, trying to recall any of those memories. He failed but now he knew the reason why he wanted to punch Eric in the face more often than not. ( <3 to Cami ) He looks up at her with a chuckle when she meant by make up of fights. He blushes slightly before gently lifting her chin for her to look at him. Before he register what he was doing, he leans down enough to brush her lips lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Belle's golden hues turned up to Flynn as her chin was lifted. She was frozen where she was when he started to lean down, knowing what he was doing. But, she couldn't move away -- didn't want to. The shiver that ran up her spine as he brushed lips with hers made her heart stutter inside her chest. He didn't look very aware of what he had just done.

She reluctantly shook her head and leaned back, moving her hand to rest on his cheek. "You should rest...I think that's enough memory searching for today," She mumbled gently, her thumb brushing against his cheekbone. She gave him a small smile, though it didn't do well to hide her confusion. The longer she sat there with him, the more likely she was to stop thinking and just...

She got up onto her feet and bit the tip of her thumb as she looked away from him. She turned and walked out of the back door onto the deck that overlooked the river in the distance. She leaned on the railing and closed her eyes, steadying her breathing and calming her heart down. When had she ever turned down a kiss from him? Then again, this wasn't her Flynn. This was a replica trying to remember things she was starting to lose hope about him ever truly remembering. He knew she was hurting -- that was the only reason. That had to be it. She didn't want him to do it because he thought he was supposed to.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:23 pm

[<3 love you too, Bri... Btw, I need to pme you! And Belle, why you didn't kiss him???????? A true love kiss can do miracles girl!! He would remember of you in one blink!! XP]
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:50 am

"Uh... Alright..." He whispers, sitting back up. He looks down at the ground before back at her through his eyelashes. He sighs and looks at her sadly as she walks away. Flynn stands, headding into the bedroom. He sits on the bed and brushes his hair back frustratedly. How desperately he wanted to remember was becoming to be exhausting. He wanted to remember Belle and everything they did together, good and bad. Being stuck in here all day wasn't going to help either. He needed to know, urgently.

Without really thinking, he stood up, walking over to the drawer and searching through it to find a shirt. To his suprise, she had plenty in one drawer, wondering if he still had shirts back at home. He slips one on before taking a cloak that he must've left while visiting. Flynn, with a guilty conscious, sets up the bed to where it'd look like he was sleeping in it and took the meds, just in case he needed them to subdue any pain.

Flynn pokes his head out of the door and sees that Belle was still in the back before he moves out of the room with silence. He makes his way to the door, with light steps, opens the door and closes it with a silence that i never opened. Flynn looks around before seeing Max tied to the post next to another brown horse. Max neighed happily and Flynn walked over with a smile as he hugs his all too familiar horse. A Familiar figure in days made Flynn's mind at a bit of ease as he unties and painfully hauls himself onto his horse. This was going to be a long and steranious discovery. Max starts galloping away from Belle's house, heading into the forest.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:13 am

Belle ran her hands back through her hair and sighed, closing her eyes for a long moment before figuring she should go check on Flynn, to make sure his pain hadn't returned. The last thing she wanted was him in pain when she could fix it so easily.

She made her way back to the bedroom. "Hey...you asleep?" She questioned, moving over to sit on the edge of the bed. She reached over and rested her hand on what she thought would be his shoulder. When it flexed under her hand with the softness of a blanket stuff with pillows, she narrowed her eyes and yanked it away. Her suspicion was correct.

"Son of a..." She growled, closing her eyes and running her hands straight back through her hair. She sighed heavily and got up, stomping out of the room. She didn't bother to tell Eric. She wasn't thinking about that. Phillip was already ready to go outside, knowing she'd be mad and want to chase down Flynn. She slid onto him, then held on as he took off in the direction he'd seen Flynn go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:35 pm