Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]] - Page 2 Empty Re: What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:11 am

Belle rolled her eyes and shook her head. "No! I'm not going anywhere," she said stubbornly, narrowing her eyes at him. "Until he wakes up, Im not moving!"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]] - Page 2 Empty Re: What If I Fall and Hurt Myself Would you know how to Fix me? - Part 2[Tag: Belle/John, Eric, and Flynn]]

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:16 am

Eric tilted his head to the side and arched a brow... ''You've not slept for two days long... You need some rest, take a nap at the couch if you want...'', he said quietly and stepped closer to her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:24 am

"I don't need to sleep. I'm not tired!" Belle snapped, crossing her arms. She wasn't moving, despite how tired she did look.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:34 am

Eric looked down and pinched the bridge of his nose... ''Belle, please... I'm saying this one more time... Go sleeping'', he said firmly looking down to his feet.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:38 am

Belle narrowed her eyes. "Last time I'm saying it, Eric. I'm not going to sleep. This man is my world. I won't sleep until I see him smile at me," She said quietly. "Nothing is more important to me than this man. Not even myself. Stop worrying about me. I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself," She said stubbornly. Sure, a part of her knew that not sleeping and not eating wasn't helping anything. She'd be damned if she admitted that, though.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:40 am

Eric folded his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes towards her. ''Stop saying you're alright, because you're not... You look like you're going to pass out in any second... Please, just eat something then, I can hear your stomach from here'', he pointed. He was as stubborn as her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:45 am

Belle glared and looked away from him, placing a hand over her stomach to try and quiet it. "Fine. Bring me an apple or something?" She muttered, not happy that she was giving into him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:50 am

He smirked and hurried into the kitchen, she wanting to eat something was a small victory. He came back with a pear and a glass with some water.
    ''Here, eat everything and we might discuss rather you're going or not sleeping next'', he said with a small smile as he handed her the food, and then he leaned his side on the dresser, to make sure she was going to eat ervything.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:57 am

Flynn stirs, a low groan escaping from his lips. His hand reaches up slowly to touch his head, trying the find the source of the annoying, painful thud, mostly from the pain and part of it from their fighting.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:01 am

Belle looked at him with an annoyed glint to her eyes. But, underneath that, she was thankful. She knew he was just looking out for her. She sighed and sat up, fixing her nightgown to make sure it was covering her chest correctly. She started to say something, but then heard the groan come from Flynn. Her eyes shot open and she quickly turned her attention to him. "Flynn?!" She whispered, unable to hold back the excitement from her voice. "E-Eric, go get the medicine the doctor left," She said quickly before giving up on resisting her urge to hug Flynn, mindful of his wounds. "Flynn...Don't scare me like this again! I thought I lost you..." she whimpered, nuzzling her face to his chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:06 am

Eric smiled tenderly towards Belle, who knew he would care so much about her? But his attention was diverged when Flynn made a noise, he nodded and reached the medicine the doctor left and then he walked closer to the couple. He would say to Belle to not hug the man, but he understood why she was so happy to even ignore his wounds.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 am

Flynnn eyes open slightly, his blue eyes shining through his lids. He looks down at the girl that just hugged him, slightly wincing from the wound she pressed on. He studies her with curious eyes, quite unsure what to do exactly. He decides to pat her back lightly, "There...there?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 am

Belle's breathing hitched in her throat. Something wasn't right. She slowly leaned back and looked at him, her brow creased. "Flynn...?" She questioned, her golden hues searching his. Why hadn't he hugged her back? He sounded confused. Her eyes became increasingly worried, her heartbeat drumming in her head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:47 am

Eric noticed something wasn't right, he put the medicine over the nightstand and said softly to Belle, ''Just give him a time...'', he tried to calm her down.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:11 am

Flynn looks at both of the people with confusing eyes, especially at the girl. "Uh..." Flynn clears his throat a bit akwardly. "Do I.... know... you? Either of you...?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:15 am

No...

Belle's eyes brimmed with tears instantly, her throat becoming tight with a sob that wanted to lurch from her. She bit onto her bottom lip and closed her eyes tightly, her hands shaking. "Flynn...Please tell me you're kidding," she whispered brokenly, her golden eyes opening again and looking at him through the blur of the tears on the brims.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:20 am

Eric sighed seeing the face Flynn made, and then he remembered of the doctor saying about some serious damages...

''Flynn, stay here, okay? Belle, a word, please?'', he asked her not looking at her face. He wasn't sure if he could handle her emotions properly with Flynn around.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 am

An instant shot of guilt ran through Flynn's heart. The tears in her eyes, her broken whisper, it made him feel miserable. Unusually miserable for someone he just met.
    "I wish I was...." He whispers back to her, his voice soft and tender towards her. Flynn looks up at the man, getting now a bitter feeling in his stomach before looking back into the golden eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:34 am

Belle's hand made a vain attempt to cover her mouth as she curled over, the sob finally breaking past her lips. This couldn't be happening. She gripped her sides tightly, not caring that she was putting strain on the sound at her side. She shook her head. She couldn't be in this room. She couldn't be around him. She wanted her Flynn.

She pushed herself from the bed and took off, barefoot and still in her black, mid-thigh length nightgown. She ran outside and threw her fist into the nearest tree she could reach. She continued punching until the tree had a visible indenture from her fists. Her breathing was shallow and rough, the sob breaking from her like a strangled cry of agony. But, the cry wasn't from hitting the tree. She fell onto her knees and curled over once more, her face buried against her legs and her arms desperately trying to hold her sides together as if she would split open otherwise. "It's not fair..." She whispered brokenly to herself, shaking her head.

This was because of her. He had gone after that man because of what the sicko had done to her before. If he'd never met her in the first place, he wouldn't have gone. He wouldn't have had those memories of finding her in the woods. But, now he didn't have any memory of her at all. That thought brought another pained cry from her lips, which she muffled against her legs.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:44 am

Eric blinked once when he saw Belle flew from the room. He look back and foward to the door from Flynn for a couple of seconds before he mumbled... ''Took these medications, it's going to help with the pain... I'm going to check on her'', he pointed to the medication at the nightstand and walked outside to look for Belle.

The vision of her on the ground just broke his heart like he never it would break again. He sat by her side and wrapped his arms around her small frame. He kept quiet, smoothing her hair gently as she sobbed on his shoulder.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:08 am

"Wait-!" Flynn quickly says, trying to reach for her hand. It barely slipped from his fingers and he tried to push himself out of bed, only wincing at the stomach pain. He looks at Eric warly before looking at the nightstand. As Eric leaves, Flynn manages to move his legs off the bed and he takes the assigned dosage. He tries to stand but the stomach pain made it hard to stand and his legs felt like jelly, making it impossible at the moment to support his weight by himself.

Flynn reaches over, grabbing her bow and with it's help, he stands, leaning against the bow and almost skeptical how strong it was. He shakes the thought before he heads towards the door. He looks around the cabin, not familiar with the place, until he saw the wide open door. He makes his way towards the door, in a slow effort but he was strangely determined to comfort the girl. Even if his body protested with pain. He finally reaches towards the door and sees both of the strangers together. He stubborn continues towards them before finally realizing his actions.

What was he going to do? Place a hand on her arm and tell her it was going to be ok, even though he didn't have a clue of what was really wrong? He stops, trying to think of a solution before the pain becomes apparent. Maybe he really shouldn't have moved too quickly, he thought as he kneels down as quietly as he could, trying not to ruin the guy's comforting.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:22 am

Belle cried onto Eric's shoulder, trying to quiet herself, but finding the ache her chest was going through far too great for her to just push it away. And yet, as she heard the thump beside them, her eyes shot open and her crying ceased.

"W-What the hell are you doing out of bed?!" She whispered, her brow creasing with worry. She frantically wiped her eyes with her arms, the scars on her arms now an even more bitter reminder. She took in a shaky breath, finding it bittersweet that her worry for him pushed her inward spiral to the back of her mind. She looked to him and felt that pang in her heart. She couldn't just let this be. He had to remember her. He just had to. Some how.

She gently kissed Eric's cheek in affection for him trying to soothe her. "C'mon, Flynn..." She mumbled, pulling him up gently and wrapping his arm around her shoulder. It was nice being close to him, but...it was pulling at her heart. Closing her eyes for a moment, she let out a breath she hadn't really realized she'd been holding. When her eyes opened back up, they had visibly pushed emotions away into the recesses of her mind. She had to get a grip on her emotions if she wanted to help him.

She led him to the living room and gently helped him sit onto the couch before detaching herself from him. "I..." she cleared her throat and rubbed her arm a bit nervously. Why was she nervous? Maybe he wouldn't like her...She sighed and shook her head, picked up one of her robes that was draped on a nearby chair and hugged it around herself, concealing her scars. She sat beside him hesitantly and hooked a strand of her hair back behind her ear. "My names...Belle," She said gently, finally turning her golden eyes back to him. She was far too uneasy to smile, and so her lips remained in a slight frown.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:41 am

Eric looked back almost at the same time was Belle, and couldn't believe how idiot and stubborn that guy was for leaving bed with his conditions. He smiled weakly when she kissed hie cheek, however that wasn't enough to not make him shook his head slightly in disapproval of Flynn's attempt of walking. He followed Belle closer enough if she needed some help on carry the man.

While Belle was walking Flynn at the living room, Eric checked if the man took his medication. He returned at the living room after seeing the guy was smart enought to take it. But his mainly foccus was Belle. He had never seen her so broken before, it was worse than that day when she showed that picture of her mother, and the feeling of loosing someone made him remember the day when he lost his mother. He took a deep breath and eyed Belle once more. She looked calmer and maybe it was time for him to let them be alone.

He walked back to the kitchen, and chose a bottle of wine to make him company... He pouted slightly, he was going to restock Belle's alcohol again, maybe he needed to make more love potion. He turned to them softly and said quietly at Belle, ''Take some rest when you can, you need it.'', he meant his words and then he looked up to Flynn as he opened his bottle, ''Names Eric, and you don't like me. End of the story'', he said with a wide smirk and headed to his room, closing the door behind him to give them some privacy.

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:57 pm

"I'm sorry... I was trying to be helpful and comforting... Obviously a failed attempt..." Flynn mumbles, looking at her through his eyelashes. As she helps him up, he gives her a small smile before feeling a roughness to her touch. However, it soothed his body against hers, as if he was already all to familiar with the touch. It only add more confusion to his list of confusing things.

As he sits down, he listens to her intently before putting on a vain smile. "Thank you for helping me... Belle... Pretty name..." Flynn looks back at Eric, watching the man and furrowing his eyebrows together as he goes into the room. He starts looking around, trying to find any source of familiarity around.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 pm

A ghost of a shadow passed over Belle's lips at his compliment, but it didn't do much to actually get her to grin. She had a feeling smiling was going to be heard to come by. She watched Eric as he went to the back and laughed dryly under her breath at his words. When Flynn started to look around, she figured he was confused as where he was. "Flynn...?" She asked, biting onto her bottom lip for a moment.

She pulled her legs up onto the couch and turned so that she was facing him, her golden eyes hesitant, but determined. "Would you mind if I asked you a few questions?" She asked quietly, though she started before he had time to accept or deny. "You don't remember me. I'll admit I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not. It does save you some pain, but...it obviously hurts me," she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. "Either way...I need to know what you do remember..." She paused, thinking to herself for a long moment. He didn't remember her. But, did he remember things before her? "John Rolfe. Does that name ring a bell?" She asked, her eyes expectant.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:31 am