Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:47 am

Odette bit her lip, "Not completely....he likes doing what he does, however he does care for me." She said softly, she knew that much. "Even when he's tried scaring me away...he did it because he didn't want me to get even more hurt." She said with a small smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:32 am

Marina laughed weakly, ''I know exactly what you're passing through... John tried to push us from him remember, I'm just glad that he turned his emotions on again...'', she said softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:51 am

Odette smiled, "I'm glad to hear that...I'm happy for you Marina." She said quietly and she was happy for her....she was even slightly jealous of her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:59 am

''Why, thanks, Odette'', Marina said with a sheepish smile and looked down to her lap. She made a sign to the maids and they came to take of the plates to serve the dessert after... ''I hope you like strawberry mousse, it's my favorite dessert'', she said shyly as she drank from her glass.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:49 am

Odette smiled, "It sounds delicious Marina, I'm sure I'll like it." She said gently.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:05 am

Marina smilled softly, ''That's good to know, I'm sure you're gonna like'', she pointed gently, but then she bit her lip softly, ''You don't have to answer this question if you don't want, but did you love John for real or he was just a distraction to keep you away from your feelings towards Michael?'', she asked quietly.

[>.< That fanfic where Odette tries to commit suicide.... If Marina heard about that, she'd might give Odette a lecture DX]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 pm

(Ohh I know buut Odette didn't even actually try....she kinda gave up Razz however sorry for the wait?)
    Odette sighed and met Marina's eyes, "Yes I thought I loved him....then he broke up with me and...and I knew it would be best if I...let him go." She said and looked down at her lap.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:56 pm

[But she thought about it... Anyway, glad Alex and Alice are safe for now... Xp]

Marina chewed her lip, ''Have you still have feelings for him?'', she asked quietly, if she still thought she loved John like before, Marina couldn't help but think that things would get awkward between them.

Last edited by Marina on Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:46 am

(Yes they are and sorry I'm not getting alerts O-o)
    Odette took a sip of her drink, this type of conversation was awkward but when you added the fact that they both had been in a intimate relationship with the same man...yeah then it got worse. "Honestly...I'm not sure." She admitted, she would have to face John someday...she just wasn't quite sure when.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:53 am

Marina bit her lip softly, how could she be a friend with a woman, that had feelings towards her husband? Hell, John wasn't her husband, she didn't have a ring to prove it, but their relationship was as like as a married couple. ''I know I asked you this before, but I'm asking you again... How can you love two men?'', she furrowed her brows softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:12 am

"I'm not saying I love John....I just don't know what it is I feel for him." She said quietly, weather it was anger or some lingering feelings of love she wasn't sure.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:21 am

''I know I can trust John around you... He loves you, but like he loves Belle. He considers you as a friend, and I'm glad you are... But can I trust you around him?'', she asked quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:49 am

Odette sighed and then met Marina's eyes, "The last thing I would do is make a move on him Marina....I promise you, I won't try anything with John." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 am

''Good'', she said with a small smile and motioned to the servants so they could bring the dessert, ''I'm so sorry I asked those questions, I just needed to be sure about my thoughts, I'm can be neurotic sometimes'', she said with a small laugh.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:33 am

Odette sighed, "Don't worry...I'd feel the same in your place." She admitted, though she might handle things slightly differently.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 am

''Really? What would you do in my place?'', she asked with a little laugh, she always had been a curious girl...

[mehhehe... I was curious too... XP]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 pm

Odette sighed, "I'd probably have trusted both parties to not try anything, if I found out otherwise I would deal with the problem." She said with a shrug, after all she hated cheaters.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:37 pm

Marina let a small laugh out, ''I had a little problem on trusting both of you before... I was so insecure, maybe I'm still a little bit, but I would never mistrust him again...'', she said quietly and took a piece from her mousse.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Odette nodded, "Well mistrust is never healthy in a relationship...its like a poison that never leaves...only creates more problems." She said quietly, better to deal with mistrust head-on before it escalated. "In the end....mistrust is what destroyed my relationship with Phoebus....he didn't trust me." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:49 pm

''I was just like the Captain then.'', she said with a weak smile, ''If wasn't for Fa, I would never know Joseph was the killer of my father, and not John... I'm so glad I know the truth now... I never trusted John because I believed so blindly he was guilty that I made up a wall into my mind and heart, saying that everything he did was a farse'', she said with a small shrug.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:36 am