Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:02 am

''I know what you mean... My life is filled with tragedies too, Odette. I lost my mother when I was 4, father when I was 15. I've spent so much time seeking for a revenge that only brought me grief and more pain.'', she sighed and took a grape which she played gracefully between her fingers... ''I only had a normal life when I sailled with my father, and now I'm feeling I have another chance with Damon and John, if it wasn't Dymas' shadow upon me, I couldn't ask for anything more'', she smiled and finally took the grape into her mouth.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunch Between Friends (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:06 am

Odette smiled gently, "Well I hope you have a good normal life Marina, I...I actually ran into my uncle the other day. I haven't seen him since I was ten so..its been interesting getting to know him." She admitted.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:13 am

Marina turned to Odette with a bright smile, ''Odette, this is amazing! I'm so happy for you, and I do hope you to get well, despite the they you were apart'', she said sincerly, and nodded to the maids to take the entry and serve the lunch.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Odette smiled back, "It has been nice getting to know him...I...I kinda forgot about him when I was taken." She admitted with a sigh, she hated how it had taken her so long to remember him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:33 am

''It doesn't matter if you forgot him, what matters now is that you too are together now. Does he know about you being pregnant?'', he asked softly as the maids served the lunch.

[You decide the menu! X3]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:41 am

(MEEE??!! :O)
    Odette bit her lip and watched as they were both given sandwiches with a salad on the side. She smiled at the maids before turning back to Marina, "Uh no...I'm not sure how to tell him." She admitted.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:47 am

''You think he would freak out once he heard about the father of this child?'', she pointed softly. ''You definitely can't say Michael's name...'', she bit her lip. The less people to know about it, the better. And though this was too much information for Marina, she was glad Odette trusted her enough to tell her about it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:03 am

Odette sighed, "Well I can't tell him who the father is...I don't know what I'm going to tell him." She admitted before she took a bite of her sandwich.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:16 am

''You can't lie to him, so I think you should tell him the truth, that you fell in love with someone...'', Marina said gently as she took a bit from her sandwich as well.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 am

Odette gave a bitter laugh, "Who doesn't love me back....Uncle K has only ever wanted the best for me. If he hears this...it'll break his heart." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:53 am

''Don't you think he'll be more broken if you say that the father is a psychopath whose brother is involved with your parents death?'', she pointed softly. Saying it out loud sounded like crazy, but she couldn't say anything, since she believed the father of her own son was the killer of her father.

Last edited by Marina on Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:18 am

Odette winced, "When you put it like that....yeah the first option sounds better." She said quietly and put her chin in her hands.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:22 am

''I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bring you down Odette, but let's face it, your love life is one of the most complicated one in the whole kingdom'', she said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:05 am

Odette laughed but it was a sad sound, "Oh I know.....it doesn't help that he would sometimes beat me with Joseph when I was a kid." She added and buried her face in her hands. How was it possible that she could have fallen in love with a man who had taken pleasure in hurting her? He had after all admitted that he had enjoyed it and yet for some reason she was caught up in love with him "I have a feeling...that once he finds out, he'll break my heart." She confessed, "God, I am such a messed up woman! The worst part is I..I could have married someone else, and have at least been with a man who loved me. But...I can't be with someone I don't love...even if love doesn't last forever...at least with me." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 am

Marina's eyes widened slightly at this new information. One thing was thinking that Michael was coward enough to let his brother beating a chil, another is knowing he beated her too. ''Odette, are you sure you love this man? Maybe what you're feeling is passion, or fascination on this man... I can't judge you because John can be as cruel as the Korsos are, but he never beated me, or let any harm hurt me badly'', she stopped talking and closed her eyes. Odette needed help, but Marina was sure she couldn't help her much about it. ''Tell everything to your uncle. I believe you can't hide anything to him... Family is the most important thing, Odette, you'll learn that when you hold your child for the first time. You'll only want the best for them, and I'm sure your uncle will help you with anything you'll need, Odette'', Marina looked at her with gentle eyes. Odette was lucky for meeting her uncle again, in the moment of her life when she'd need all the support she could have.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Odette shook her head, "I thought I was fascinated with him at first....but then things started happening and he would visit me. The visits...well I...I started to get to know him, really know him...and then he...he saved me from Eric. He could have just ignored what was going on but he stepped in and...and he helped me get home safe. He..he's helped me before, in fact if it hadn't been for him I never would have escaped from Joseph." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Marina sighed a little, and couldn't help but think that maybe Odette knew Michael better, than she knew John... ''Well, that changes everything, I guess'', she said quietly. ''But I still think you should tell everything to your uncle, maybe not who Michael truly is, but this whole situation you put yourself into'', she said with a small sigh.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Odette nodded, "I will." She said quietly as she stared blankly down at the lunch she suddenly didn't quite feel like eating. She sighed and rubbed her forehead, "I...I'm sorry for just telling you all of this." She said apologetically.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:55 pm

''No, Odette... Don't be sorry. I'm glad you trusted me enough to tell me this. It means a lot to me'', she said softly and drank a little from her grape juice.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:24 am

Odette nodded, "Y..you won't tell anyone about this right?" She asked suddenly nervous and looked at her hands once again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:44 am

''I would tell only John about this, but if you ask me to not tell him, I won't... This is your secret, not mine'', she said softly and took some of her salad.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:04 am

Odette bit her lip, "Um...you can tell him if you want." She said quietly and took a sip of her grape juice.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:15 am

Marina smiled softly as a response, ''You should eat more, Odette. It's healthyfor you and the baby, or babies'', she said with a small giggle.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:27 am

Odette laughed and took a few bites of her sandwich even if she wasn't exactly hungry. It was good...Odette had to admit Marina's cooks were pretty good after she finished eating her sandwich she bit her lip and looked across the garden. "Do you believe a person can change?" She asked softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:31 am

Marina smiled in content as Odette started eating the food. She turned to her own salad as well, and for a moment the two stayed quietly. ''Yes, I do. People change everywhere, anytime. Do you think that Michael can change?'', she asked softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:58 pm