Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE]

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:10 am

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8pnfaA8Bp1ruwjww

She crawled, hovering him, and smirked slightly as she leaned down to kiss him. ''As your wish'', she whispered into his lips, and kissed him softly. She pulled from the kiss and started kissing him down to his chest and his belly as she kept her hands on his sides. As her mouth was next to his lenght, she smiled looking to it and then back to his eyes as she started to kiss him up to his chest again. She just loved teasing him, and she moaned softly as she reached his neck again before going down once more. This time she just brushed her lips agaisnt his skin, and as she got closer to his member, she kissed his tip before taking him gently into her mouth.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:14 am

John closed his eyes, groaning softly and then growling as she continued to tease him. "Oh, I'm so going to get you back for this," He muttered. He then gasped, taking in a sharp breath of air and groaning out as she took him in her mouth. "Agh, Marina..." He muttered.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:49 am

Marina smirked and twirled her tongue at the tip of his lenght. Then she tried and took him more into her mouth, being carefull to not choke. She smirked again and moaned soflty as she massagged his balls with one hand, taking speacial attention on the skin between them, and with her other hand she held where she couldn't swallow his member. She could feel him growning more, and getting harder, so she pulled him again and licked all over his member slowly before taking him again, with a mischevious smile.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:29 am

John's eyes stayed locked on her, his jaw slack and breathing shallow. He was easily turned on by this woman, no matter how hard he tried not to be. "Agh, fuck, Marina--!" He whispered, groaning out as she deep throated him. He gripped at her hair. "Enough," he panted, pulling his hips away from her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:39 am

She pouted slightly, but quickly her pout turned into a small smirk seeing how aroused she got him. ''What happened, milord? I wasn't doing it right?'', she pouted innocently as she crawled up at his body, keeping her legs on his sides. ''Is there anything more I could do for my beloved husband?'', she whispered next to his ear, and she could feel a thousand butterflies at her stomach.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:21 pm

John kept his eyes on her as she moved up him and smirked slightly. The second she had her lips at his ears, he had her on her back with her arms stretched out above her head. "You can start listening to him when he tells you what is to be done," He muttered into her ear before kissing her jaw once. He took the tie from her robe and used it to fasten her wrists together, then used the extra length to tie it to the bed post. He got up and smirked, crossing his arms as he looked her over. "You really are beautiful, Marina," He purred, crawling back onto the bed and resting in between her legs. He lifted up one of her legs and gently kissed from her ankle up to her thigh, then crossed over and did the opposite to the other leg.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 pm

She gasped softly when he turned her back, and smirked slightly at his mumbling, moaning quietly when he kissed her jaw. However she opened her eyes when she felt the tie around her wrists, and watched him with curiosity as he tied her to the bed. She looked at him and grinned softly, finding her new condition limiting and exciting at the same time. ''Why you did this... Now I can't touch you...'', she pouted slightly, but right after she bit her lip, closing her eyes as he started kissing her. Wherever his lips touched her skin she felt it burning on desire. She moaned his name softly as he started treating her other leg with the same caring, and tried to touch him, but she couldn't.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:02 pm

John smiled as he heard his name falling from her lips. He chuckled at her question and kissed back up her thigh. He trailed his lips up her hip and up her stomach. "It's so much more fun to watch you squirm, though," he pouted playfully before kissing between her breasts. He trailed his lips onto the right breast and gently massaged her left breast with his fingers as his tongue flicked against the left nipple.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:11 pm

''But I can't touch you...'', she pouted stubbornly and looked up to him as he trailled kisses all up to her body. She felt goosebumps where his lips and hands worked on her, and she cried out quietly when she felt his tongue on her nipple. She squirmed again, as it was supposed, but then she got an idea. As long she couldn't use her hands, she moved her feet, caressing his leg softly with the tip of her toes. She moaned quietly again and smirked, feeling her nipples getting harder under his touch.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 pm

John only grinned against her skin and then used his legs to pin hers down. "No, no, no, Marina...keep still, or I'll stop touching you," He warned, moving his lips away from her and smirking. "Understand?" He asked, arching a brow.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Marina almost cursed, but instead she pouted again. ''You're so controlling this evening, but I'll try to obey you, milord'', she grinned, bitting her bottom lip slightly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:49 pm

John chuckled, his eyes gleaming playfully. "Oh, Marina...I've always been controlling. Just gets pushed down when I act as I should -- how society thinks I should, rather," He mumbled, kissing her stomach gently. "I like for people to do as I want -- when I say. Why do you think I like having maids?" He smirked slightly. "You, though...So hard to control. You make it hard to control my temper...But, for some reason, I like that," He smirked, leaning up and kissing her jaw.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Marina smirled slightly, looking down to him. She could understand him, she was kinda of a controlling person, having so many ship--, he mind trailled off as he kissed her stomach, she couldn't resist, she was fully his. She moaned softly as he kissed up on her jaw and squirmed harder to get her hands free, ''I'm glad I'm a challenge to you, milord'', she whispered in a quiet moan.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:09 pm

John tilted his head and growled slightly as she continued to squirm. "Marina, What did I tell you?" He muttered, nipping at her arm. He got up from the bed and sat on the edge, watching her and smirking. "Do I need to tie your legs up too?" He asked, arching a brow.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:17 pm

Marina blinked once when she realized he wasn't over her anymore. She looked around and arched a brow as well as she saw him sitting on the bed, ''I dare you...'', she said with a small, playful, smirk.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:25 pm

John raised both his brows and then smirked. "You dare me? Oh, Marina..." He shook his head, chuckling to himself. He got up and walked into the bathroom before coming back with two more bath robe ties. "Spoiled, aren't you? Who needs three bathrobes?" He teased, walking over to her. He lifted one leg and kissed her ankle before tying off her ankle and then tying it to the bedpost. He did the same to her leg and smirked, knowing full and well she was now unable to move. He trailed his hand up her leg and brushed it against the hem of her panties. "Now...Don't have to worry about you moving...arms stretched out...legs wide open...God, you look tempting," he mumbled, kissing at her inner thigh, teasingly close to her heat.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Her smile failled slowly as he got out from her gaze, was he serious about that? He heart beated faster just at the thought of being fully defenceless upon him, but the butterflies on her stomach got wide, and she could feel down between her legs getting hotter, and her muscles contracting delightly. She bit her lip as he returned, and almost didn't believe her eyes when she saw him tying her on the bed.

His touching was addictive, and she panted slightly at his words, ''I suggest you to surrender on the temptation...'', she whispered seductively, she tried to mave her hand to touch his hair, but it was useless, maybe she should start surrendering too.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:44 pm

John chuckled gently and rolled his eyes. "Shh..." He cooed, kissing up her stomach to her lips and kissing her gently. He slid his hand along her thigh and continued to kiss her jaw as he playfully cupped her sex and rubbed his palm against her, despite her panties being in his way. He nipped at her jaw and neck and smirked down to the nape of her shoulder. "Mm...ready for me already, huh?" He mumbled teasingly against her shoulder.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:50 pm

She kissed him gently and a little hungry for that matter, it seemed like her mouth was the only part of her body she could move at the moment, and why not taking advantage of that. She nipped his lower lip softly, before she let him go to kiss down to her jaw. She arched her neck to the side slightly as he kissed down and cried in pleasure softly as he rubbed between her legs. ''Yess... John'', she moaned softly, and closed her eyes, feeling like she was going to heaven.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 pm

John grinned, loving how she moaned out for him with so much pleasure already laced in her voice. "Oh, no...Not yet, love," He whispered, smirking against her skin as he moved his hand away from her. "Keep quiet," He whispered in her ear. "Understand?" He asked, leaning back to look at her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:05 am

Marina gasped quietly, both for him keeping his hand away from her, and for his requesting. Great, now she couldn't even use her mouth. She looked at him and nodded quietly. She couldn't deny, but this was too sexy, and she panted slightly, not knowing what was going to happen next.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:11 am

John smiled as she agreed to keep quiet. "Not a sound, or I'll stop," He warned before gently kissing her lips. He kissed down to her chest and gently took one of her nipples in between his lips, tugging and nipping lightly to elongate it. He tugged with his fingers at her other nipple, his eyes never leaving her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:27 am

She kissed him back, and locked her eyes with his. She swallowed hard when he took her into his lips again. He was mean, she wanted to moan, to cry his name, but she couldn't or he'd stop what he was doing, and it was so good that she didn't want it to have an end. She bit her lips and clenched her fists slightly, feeling her skin ruffling softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:31 am

John arched a brow, a smile on his lips as he saw her fighting herself to not moan or cry out. "Good girl," He purred, kissing down her stomach. He pouted as he saw her underwear. "Hmm...seem's you already got these wet...Good," He smirked before quickly tearing them from her, though careful that it didn't hurt her. "I'll buy you some new ones," He assured her before leaning down and kissing her inner thigh. He looked up to her as he then kissed up to her hip bone and across, brushing his lips against her clit before flicking his tongue out against it and watching her to make sure she remained still and quiet.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 am

Marina blushed her cheeks deeply, but a smile tugged her lips. She couldn't feel ashamed of how her body respond to him, not anymore. She bit her lips again as he teared the underwear, and clenched her fists harder this time as she felt her tight burning at his touch. She panted heavily as he got closer to her privates, and strangled a moan on her throat as she met his eyes again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:49 am