Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE]

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:09 am

Marina bit her lip, but she didn't give up on knowing him a little better, ''May I ask you simple questions, like where were you born, and what do you want to be when you were a child?'', she asked gently, brushing his bangs softly from his forehead, ''You can ask me anything you wanted later...'', she suggested as she kissed his cheek gently.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE] - Page 4 Empty Re: Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:53 am

John sighed and rolled his eyes stubbornly. He moved her out of his arms and crossed his arms over his chest as he gazed up at the ceiling childishly. He huffed and looked at her with uneasy eyes. "I grew up in the town...But, When everything went to hell, I took Belle and we moved to the forest," He said quietly before looking away again. "As a kid...? I don't know...I wanted to make my dad happy...Make him proud..." he mumbled, furrowing his brows.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:06 am

Marina gave him a little pout as he took his arms from her. But she was as stubborn as he, so this time instead of cuddling, and laid down upon him, she crossed her arms upon his belly and rested her chin upon his crossed arms, she just loved having this much skin contact with him. She listened to him carefully, and smiled softly, ''You told me your father worked at the bank, right? What did you mother do? She worked too, or just took care of you?'', she asked calmly, and lift her legs up, crossing her feet in the air.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:16 am

John eyed her as she moved atop him, but simply sighed and turned his green hues back to the ceiling. "Yeah, dad was in banking. But, no, mom didn't work. She stayed home and wrote books -- or, at least, little stories. Never got published or anything...That's where Belle gets her love for books from. She likes writing, too, but doesn't let anyone read it. I snuck a peek one time and got caught. She nearly had my head for it, too," He chuckled slightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:29 am

Marina liked how John described his mother, she looked nice, and she kinda of envy him... She hadn't much memories of her own mother, seemed she died when she was too young, and of what her father told her, she was great too... His father praised her everytime Marina asked about her.

''Do you rememeber some of her stories... You should tell to Damon next time you take him to bed'', she said with a soft smile. She for sure woudn't miss that.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:35 am

John sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "She always wrote about fairytales...I think she wished she could live on out...Maybe that's why she left and met Belle's father...I don't know. I prefer to not think about things after Belle was born. That's when things got...bad," He muttered, closing his eyes. "I don't regret my sister...I don't," He said, though it sounded like he was trying to convince himself.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:43 am

Marina gave him a assuring smile and put her hand upon his. She stroke her thumb softly against his skin, and said with a gentle voice, ''I know how much you love Belle, John... What happened when you're father found out about her?'', she asked softly. He was getting upset, she could see it, but they needed to have this talk. Marina needed to know about his past so she could understand him better, and help him more properly if it happens he could snap again, though she wished that would never happen again.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 am

"What happened...?" John repeated, a distant look on his eyes. "He did everything he could to keep my mother from having that baby...I had to protect her. A lot of my scars aren't from Dymas, Marina..." He said quietly, closing his eyes. "He got her so worked up that she almost lost Belle...like you almost lost Damon," He said, his brow creasing in pain at both memories connecting together. "I forced him out the best I could. But, I was only a child, Marina. I wasn't even ten..." He sighed. "Things got worse when Belle was born. He started trying to hurt her -- a baby. He'd literally lost his mind in grief over losing my mothers love...Then he moved in. The man who brought Belle to be...God, my dad went even farther off the edge when he saw that he was living in the bed he'd used to sleep in...He would beat me until I was unconscious if he got his hands on me...Saying I wasn't good enough for my mother, so she had to go off and make another kid to replace me, and I ruined everything...If I'd just been enough, she would have needed Belle and she wouldn't have left my dad..." His voice drifted, his face creased with pain from the memories. "He'd burn me, beat me, cut me, anything to prove his point...Then, he'd go after Belle, but I'd protect her with everything I had. She never got a scratch on her," He said, his voice proud of that fact. "Then he just...cracked. Stabbed Belle's father, then slit our mother's throat...He stared at me and Belle before he cut his own throat and left us there with no one to take care of us...I was ten years old," He muttered, shaking his head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:17 am

Marina paid more attention when he started talking about what happened to him, what hurt him the most about his past. When she saw the pain upon his face, she couldn't help but feel it too, she felt sorry for him, but not so much sorry. Life has taught her much of it. But she didn't even know what to think about his father, he had snapped, like John or James, but he had snapped worse, going even capable of hurting a baby.

She leaned back when he stopped talking, and studied the scars she had forgotten that existed upon his body. She saw the scar he got upon his shoulder at the ball on the castle, but also little, and old scars all over his torso, as well his arms, where she saw some scars that looked like it was burned, as he said. The lashing scars were there too, marking his sides, as well his back. Her arms slid through his and she wrapped her hands around his neck, where she caressed the hair on his nape.

''What happened to you is sad, John. Your father, he sounded like he was a great man, he taught you to be a gentleman, but sadly he lost himself in fear and insecurity... It's not your fault your mother went looking for another life, I'm sure she felt like you were one of the best things that happened into her life, as well Damon is one of mine. Life taught me to see things differently, John... You might think that I'm crazy, but I'm glad that all happened to you, as I'm glad my father died that way. I can't wipe upon all that bad things that happened to me, because along with the good ones, they brought me here. If something had happened differently, I wouldn't have met you, or any of the friends I have at the moment. I would never become a council member, or have interested on you, or worse, Damon were never been born. For the first time, I'm glad I thought you killed my father, and I'm glad you became an assassin, or else the council would never get interested on you, and I would never wanted to have you around me. And maybe, if anything of that didn’t happen to you, you'd never become what you are today, and maybe you were at banking, having another life, we have never known if you would be happier or sadder, the same applies to me.'', she said with a small smile, as her eyes shinned a little as they got teary. She took his hands into hers, and kissed his knuckles devoutly, ''If I have never met you, I would never feel this love... I would never know how powerful is having someone you would give your life for. I love you, John Rolfe, and I always will... Until my last heart beat'', she said meaning each word as she looked intently into his eyes...

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE] - Page 4 Tumblr_lpzq5jKXYC1r1qmcpo1_500
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:19 pm

John pursed his lips, reaching up and gently cupping her head in his hands. He smoothed her hair down and sighed tenderly. "I love you, Marina..." He mumbled, bringing her lips to his gently. He knew she was right, but also knew that he didn't want to talk about his past anymore. "Can we get off the subject, please?" He pleaded, pouting against her lips.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Marina reached up and kissed his lips softly, wrapping her arms gently around his neck. She smiled at his pleading, and then kissed him again, sweetly, ''I promissed you could ask snything about me...'', she said simply, and reached up again to kiss on his lips. Why she wanted to kiss him so much she didn't know, she only knew she wanted his lips connected with hers.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 pm

John smiled only slightly and then sighed lightly, returning her kiss. "Well...What did you want to be as a child, Miss Marina?" He questioned, arching a brow up at her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:10 pm

Marina smirked shyly, and looked at him as she bit her lip softly. ''I wanted to be the Captain of a ship, and spend my life at the sea'', she chuckled softly, remembering those good moments she spent with her father and his crew everytime they sailed to Nirethia, or another kingdom.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:17 pm

"Really?" John questioned, arching a brow curiously. "A Captain, huh? Well...maybe for our honeymoon, we'll stay on a ship," He mumbled into her ear, smiling slightly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Marina nodded, smilling brightly in a childish manner. She held her breath when he said the word honeymoon, was he being serious? ''Hmm, if we're are going to spend the honeymoon on a ship, maybe we should get married at the beach, what do you think?'', she cooed softly, feeling the butterflies on her stomach slowly waking up as he brought this topic.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:42 pm

John smiled a bit, seeing the way her eyes lit up with the mention of the wedding. "Maybe...Sounds kind of fun," He grinned. "I'd like to get married before my sister does...though...I don't think she's thinking much of a wedding anymore," He sighed sadly, brushing back Marina's bangs.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:54 pm

''I hope Flynn remembers a little more about her, maybe I should talk to him, about how he asked me for help on asking her in marriage'', she grinned softly and kissed his cheek. ''I would love a small ceremony, up to 10 guest, maybe... Though I would only need the groom and the priest'', he said with a small chuckle and leaned up to kiss his lips gently.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:08 am

John chuckled softly, arching a brow. "Marina, I don't exactly have a ton of friends...I don't think I even know ten people," He smirked, shaking his head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:16 am

''So I guess it's going to be only us and the priest...'', she said softly and brushed his hair with her fingers as she got closer to kiss him, ''Do you think Belle would be very upset if we marry without her knowing?'', she teased with a small smile.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:20 am

"Not tell Belle? Do you think I want that girl at my wedding? The place would be on fire when she finds the matches and starts playing with them," He smirked playfully.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:26 am

''So, it's going to be just you and me...'', she smirked seductively and leaned into an embrace, ''I like this way better, we don't have to worry about the guests, and give them food and all the stuff'', she chuckled and kissed his neck gently.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:28 am