Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] Empty Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:43 pm

The small boy tried to stop his sobbing and tried to avoid the next punch, but got send to the floor again anyway. He hiccuped and crawled away a little, wipping away the tears streaming dow his brused face.
    Michel stared down at the 9 yera old boy, irritated that he jjst wouldn't do as he was told.
    "Stop your crying," he groaled, making him flinch at the harshness of the mans voice.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] Empty Re: Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:54 pm

A teen runs down the steps to the bottum floor. He holds valueable goods in his arms, just like he was told to. He stops, biting his lip as he saw the young boy punched across the room.
    "Michel, sir!" Flynn exclaimed, walking over to Micheal and presenting the goods. "I've got everything that you wanted from me and extras, just to satisfy your needs." He bends his head down.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine] Empty Re: Behind blue eyes [shared fanfic with Flynn/Jamsine]

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:57 pm

(Ooc Joseph: You have a servant boy to do your bidding too?? Will wonders never cease.)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Michale didn't turn around, just motonin for him to put the good son the table.
    "This will be enoguh for today kid," he mutterd and walked over to another table, lifting up the dead body of a young girl, soeakd in her own blood. "Great, look at this mess, just ebaucse you elt her bleed to death," he scowled at the mess and walked out the door, telling the teen he was dismissed.

((No Oddie.... they never will >8D))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:15 pm

"Yes sir..." Flynn says before placing the stuff on the table. He pulls out a package that wasn't included on what he had to steal. He also went over and grabbed an ice filled bucket he'd like to keep stock and swipes some of the ice, putting them in a small towel. He walks over to Jim, kneeling down to him. He offers the small boy the towel.
    "How bas was it?" Flynn asked gently.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:21 pm

((I can't help but picture Hiccup as younger FLynn xD))

Jim hiccuped, hiding his bruised and blood stained face in his small hands, not wanting to let Flynn see. "I-I let her die..." he cried silently and reached for the towel with a trmebling hand. "I was a bad boy again..."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 pm

(( YEESS!! ))

Flynn looks at him with sad eyes. "You're not a bad boy Jimmy." (( Instead of Jimbo, I KNOW XDD )) Flynn grabs Jim's other hand to show his face. Flynn pulls out a napkin he usually carries and wipes the blood from his face.

(( I can't find any other way to RP Flynn without being mature. XDD He's just a mature, caring person. Period. XDD ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:30 pm

((:'D D'aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww<3333 *melts*))

Jim let him lift up his face this time, he couldn't feel any pain right now aywhere. His whole body was numb. "I wasn't even worried about her.. I was to scared... so i stabbed her anyway..."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:34 pm

"That's not being a bad person." Flynn says, taking the ice towel and placing it on Jim's cheek, trying to make the swelling of the bruise lessen. "That's called being a human." Flynn taps Jim's nose lightly, always trying to remind him that he was just a child and nothing like Michel. "Do you feel sad about her now?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:35 pm

He didn't answer ta fisrt as his mind trailed bakc to the girl, scremaing and pleading for him to stop. "...I don't..."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Flynn only sighs, it was getting worse every day. "You should. Not because you have to. But for her. She cried, laughed, played just like you did. Would you want me to feel sad if you died?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:42 pm

Jim bit his lip, feeling more ahsamed. He wanted to feel bad, regret all the terrible things he was made to do. But for some reason he jist stopped feeling sad for all the victims...
    "I'm sorry..." he whimperd, whiping away more tears.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:53 pm

"Don't be." Flynn sighs, hugging Jim. He blinks, remembering the package. He smiles a bit before pulling back and looking into the boy's blue eyes. "Jimmy, can you promise me something? And I'll give you something for it."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:55 pm

His eyes brithend up a little, nodding. Of course he would, Flynn was always so nice to him, so he'd happliy keep a secret.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:02 am

"I want you to promise me, when you get older, that you will be strong, brave, handsome for the ladies," Flynn grins. "and last but the most important one, be the man that you want to be. Can you promise me that?" Flynn raises an eyebrow.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:06 am

((So it's FLynn's fault Jim grows up to be such a manwhore xD /SHOT/))

He smiled in question, not understanding why the teen would wnat him to promise that. Though it sound good fair to him, and it could be that hard right? Thoguh he's not so certain about the ladies part...
    He nodded and forced himself to smile wider, his cheek still burning. "I promise!"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:10 am

(( What is Flynn Rider without being a ladies man?? He was also a Man whore at Jim's age. >8D
    But all jokes aside, I did that purposefully because I realize that Jim is a COMPLETELY ( or somewhat ) different person than Michel is now than he was when he was tinier.
    AND!! Flynn has a great gift for him! >83 ))

"Good! And to be a symbol of that promise. I got you something!" Flynn says, winking before he turns his back around, opening up the package.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:17 am

((Hahaha that's so true<333 xD And awww FLynn stop making my heart melt<33
    Yea, they are both diffrent... but also beacuse Michel got well.. yeah, the twins dad well... did worse things to Michel x3 (i have such a sick mindO.o))

Jim watched him curisoulsy, trying to see what he was gonna give him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:26 am

(( I knuuuu <3333
    And we all do hun o_0... I actually have a cruel idea. XDD ))

Flynn turns and reveals a leather jacket. (( Yep. I did it XDD )) The jacket larged in size. So large that it would fit Michel snug. "You need to look very manly infront of the girls. Might be a bit big but still." He grins.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 am

((o3o I shouldn't be excited for that!! xD ....*melts all over again* THAT IS IT! Bri, i'm gonna kidnapp FLynn now xD (oh god this seriosuly warmed my heart :'D) ))

Jim stared amazed at the jacket, not caring thta is wa to biig for him. He stumbled up on his feet, wanting to put it on now. "Than k you thnak you!" he chanted, tackling Flynn, ignoring the pain he felt while moving. "I'm gonna use it everyday! I'll grow fast, so there won't eb a problem," he grined and took the jacket, trying it on.
    "But I still don't understand what girls have to do with all this..?" he blinked.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 am

(( I will reveal it later to it since I know it's going to be later in the RP >:3
    I know :'D I think I can officially say that Flynn is my favorite character I played ever. ))

Flynn chuckles at Jim's excitement, "Take it easy there tiger." Flynn ruffles Jim's hair slightly before smirking at the girl's comment. "Oh, you'll see. You're too young to know now, but once you have the ladies all over you just wait."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:50 am

((Damn it, now I can't wait to know<3 xD hehe thne I have to admit, he's one of my fave charries I've seen you layed as well Wink thoguh I of course loved all the other charreis you've had^^))

He just smiled quesintgly again, thinking that FLynn was a little weird. Wasn't to enough to like one girl?? Oh, he had to show this to Ariel!
    While he was smling happily at his new present he failed to hear the footsteps outside the door, only to turn plae in fear when he heard a loud creak.
    Michel raised an eyebrow seeing thta Flynn was still there, then down at Jim wrapped up in an all to bi big jacket.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 am

(( Ohhh I would tell you but it can wait 8D And yes. XDD Timon and Ty Lee. <33 ))

Flynn heard the creak a few moments before Jim did and had his plan planned out as soon as he got the jacket.
    "That's how you learn to keep yourself from getting caught." Flynn says, standing up and turning around to see Michel. "Sorry for disobeying you, Jim practically beg me to show him some tricks on being a theif." He turns back around to Jim and winked, telling him to keep his mouth closed, before taking the jacket off of him. "You'll need to get one much smaller to fit you, obviously."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 am

((Haha yeah Ty Lee and Timon<33 ...Timon and Mushu... LITTLE BUDIES UNITE!!! 8D))

Jim was about to say something but closed his lout whne Flynn winked at him, feeling himself calm down when his father didn't seem to mind really.
    "Uhuh," he muuterd, not really paying them anymore mind after LFynn's explination.
    He walked up tot he table to pick up the goods FLynn had gotten for him. "Now that you're sitll here, you kight as well clean up that mess," he said without looking at either of, talking about big pool of blood after the woman.

((Aaaaaaand bedtime for me<33^^))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 am

(( YYEEESSS!! And Alice! Alice will also be my forever fav <3 )))

"Yes, sir." Flynn says, placing the jacket neatly in his satchel. He walks over to the table and started to clean the mess. He'd seen plently of these kind of messes to last him a lifetime.

(( Kayy! Night :3 ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:14 am