Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE]

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE] Empty Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE]

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:10 pm

John stood in front of the mirror, adjusting his tie and then fixing his hair. "Marina? Are you almost ready to go?" He called, focused on making sure he looked alright.

[that's all i got at the moment. XD]
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Ålder : 33

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE] Empty Re: Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE]

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Marina had just taken a bath, she was feeling her skin fresh and smooth under her touch. She dried herself and put her underwear and robe on, she didn't want to go to this ball. All she wanted was staying home with Damon and John, but John kept talking of how all the council members must be there, that she just nodded and started to get herself ready.

She stood by the mirror on the bath and started putting her make up on when John called for her. ''Almost...'', she said rolling her eyes slightly. She put her lipstick and then walked to the room. The mirror was big enough so they both could stand in front of it, and she looked at his reflexion while she spoke. ''I don't want to go...'', she pouted and started brushing her hair, ''I want to stay home with you...'', she said stubbornly and diverged her eyes from his.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:37 pm

John watched her in the mirror as she came into the room. He smirked a bit, knowing how much she didn't want to go. "Marina...Don't pout," He said, his own pout falling on his lips as he stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He rested his chin on her shoulder. "We have forever to stay home alone...This is just one night a year," He said gently, nuzzling his nose to her ear.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

She looked down for a moment, and then back to their reflection at the mirror. ''I know, but... Isn't there anything I could do to convice you to stay at home? We are all alone tonight, Damon is sleeping, we finally have some time just for the two of us'', she smirked softly and turned her face to the side, nuzzling his nose against hers.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:51 pm

John arched a brow at her words, but did gently nuzzle his nose against hers. He kissed her nose and smiled slightly. "Tempting...But, you know we can't miss this party, Marina...It's important," He pouted, kissing her cheek.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Marina turned around into his arms, and wrapped her arms around his neck, ''Dimitri and Fa are going to be there, and Jasmine asked me to go off this night, and I want to be alone with you'', she said with a small smirk and leaned into to kiss his lips softly.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 pm

John chuckles gently and returned her kiss tenderly. "Marina...don't tempt me...its really not a fair fight...besides, how would it look if we werent there?" He mumbled against her lips.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:43 pm

She rolled her eyes stubbornly and pulled away from him gently. ''Fine... Just give me a few more minutes so I'm ready'', she said quietly and turned to the mirror again. She finished her make up, and then fixed her hair. She looked at him, sitting on the edge of her bed and smirked softly to herself. She wanted him, and she knew he wanted her too, so an idea crossed her mind. She put her mask on, and slowly she turned to him. She looked into his eyes and unwrapped the tie of her robe, which slid smoothly down to her shoulders and body.

''So, how do I look?'', she asked softly and walked towards him with a small smirk. Marina thought her body was even more beautiful than before she was pregnant with Damon, the scars were still there, but they didn't matter to Marina anymore.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:57 pm

((Feels weird posting from Thomas. XD but, Im mobile for a few hours. ))

John smiled apologetically as she went off stubbornly. He finally got his hair adjusted how he wanted. Just as jd was about to say something, she had turned toward him in nothing but her underwear and a mask, exposing her perfect body. His face flushed a red tint, but he didn't look away. He swallowed roughly and crossed his arms. "You look beautiful, Marina...B-But, I don't much approve of you showing this much off to the world," he mumbled, trying to focus on her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:12 pm

[Haha, don't worry... X3]

''What if I told you I got prepared tonight only for you? I want to be alone with you tonight, I'm not kidding'', she said softly, and leaned down to catch the tie of her robe, ''Well, maybe I want to play with you, something a little stimulant'', she bit her lip and grabbed his tie, seating him down on the bed. ''Let me try something, and if I can't get what I want, I'm going to put that dress on and I'm going to that ball with you, okay?'', she whispered softly as she sat behind him, ''You wouldn't mind if I blindfold you, would you?'', she pouted softly.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Johns eyes went a bit wide as he was led to sit down. God, he was weak to her. "Marina..." His tone was disapproving but his eyes were captivated. He glanced around to her pout and bit down on his bottom lip. He shook his head, not caring what she did.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Marina grinned softly as he didn't showed resistence. ''I hoped you didn't lost much time dressing herself...'', she teased softly as she blindfolded him with the tie of her robe. ''Don't sneak'', she said playfully and walked off from the bed. She studied him for a moment before saddling on his lap. While she unwrapped his tie from his shirt she kissed down on his neck, and moaned softly as she felt his scent.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 pm

John tensed slightly as he was blindfolded. He wasn't sure how he felt about not being in control. But, he sat quietly, straining his listening to try and figure out what she was doing. He held her thighs gently and groaned quietly as she kissed his skin.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:19 pm

She felt her stomach tightened in exciment, and smirked against his skin while she took his hands off from her tights, ''No, no... not yet''. She placed them down on the matress, but she still held the hand he broke, that night when they broke. She sighed and brought his hand up to kiss his knuckled, then she kissed each of his fingers. She smirked and sucked his index finger gently before she placed his hand down and she walked off from his lap. She giggled softly and walked towards him, stading between his legs as she worked on taking his suit and shirt off. ''How are you feeling, letting me take the control for once?'', she teased, while she grazed the tip of her fingers up and down on his chest.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:46 pm

John shifted on the bed, leading back on his hands. He smirked slightly as she worked on his hand. He shivered, feeling her hands. "You're killing my self control.."he growled softly, blindly reaching over and sliding his hand against her hip. "Not to mention my ability to act like a gentleman," he mumbled lowly, his voice low and silky.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:57 pm

''Good, but what I've said about touchin me?'', she smirked and put his hand away from her again. She knelt in front of him and took his shoes off, caressing his calf and up to his thighs before she undid his pants. ''Take them off and seat down again, please?'', she whispered teasingly and walked from his reach again. She studied him for a moment and giggled softly as she took her bra off.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 am

John listened Intently to try and find where she was and what she was doing. He bit his lip and nodded, standing up and sliding out of his pants. He slid his briefs down and sat back down, leaning back on his hands. He was only slightly visibly aroused, which brought a smirk onto his lips.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:42 am

Marina smirked and walked softly towards him. ''Good boy'', she whispered next to his lips, and slid her hand around his shoulder as whe walked up in the bed and sat on her knees behind him. She leaned closer to him, he would notice she was without her bra as her nipples grazed softly agains the skin of his back. ''I love you, John'', she moaned softly at his ears, and her hands slid down on his chest. She went down and moaned again as she reached his member and started stroking softly.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:04 am

A sharp intake of breath went in through his lips as he felt her breasts against his back. How the hell did she expect him to keep his hands to himself if she kept doing that. He groaned quietly, chewing on his bottom lip as she moved her hand along his chest, fully aware of where she was headed. "A-Ah...Marina..." He moaned, his jaw going a bit slack as he felt her hand around him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:12 am

Marina smirked again and kissed his shoulders and every old scar she could reach on his back. He had suffered enough because of her, both physical and emotional pain, and she only wanted to make him feel good. ''So, are you still thinking of going to that ball?'', she whispered breathless as she pulled herself closer to him and tightened her grip softly around his lenght, stroking from the tip to next to his balls.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:16 am

John took in a shaky breath and smirked slightly. "Ball?" He asked, acting like he'd forgotten all about it. "Oh, yeah, that," He smirked before his jaw went slack against and a groan slipped through his lips. He was becoming more visibly aroused with each stroke she made, his erection growing at her touch.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:27 am

''Seems like someone got distracted'', she cooed quietly, and felt herself getting aroused as she felt him growing under her touch. She stopped stroking for a moment to saddle on his lap again. Her hand was still on his member as she took the tie that blinded him with her other hand, ''How about now? I'm sure what we're doing is so much more fun that that ball'', she whispered seductively as she continued stroking him. She looked intently into his eyes, and he easily could see how much she wanted him at that moment.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:43 am

John furrowed his brows as he felt her move around him. He whined gently as she had stopped stroking him, his member twitching wantingly. Once able to see, he groaned poutingly, seeing her basically nude before him. He smiled lazily as she started moving her hand again. "You seem to be more turned on than I am at the moment," He smirked teasingly, his leg pushing up between her legs and smirking.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:48 am

''Oh, I have a way to fix that, milord...'', she grinned softly as she leaned in and kissed his neck again, ''But I need you to lay down on the matress before I can start'', she whispered softly at his ear.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:54 am

John arched a brow and shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, sure," He said simply before leaning back onto the bed and crossing his arms behind head. He kept his eyes on her and smiled a bit. "Please, continue," He cooed, biting on his bottom lip.

Eyes On Fire [Tag Marina] [MATURE] Tumblr_m8z2iltXJ01rtzlzf

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:09 pm