Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:22 am

Cale? Cale... where has he heard that name from before? BLond, blue eyes, slightly taller than him... he mgith have an idea.
    "Where else did he hurt you?" he asked, suddnely standing behind her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty Re: Scars That Will Never Heal (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:28 am

She jumped when he came up behind her and stumbled a little bit away from him as she turned to look at him. She did her best to hide the fear, "No where else." She said quietly and looked down.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:30 am

"Am i making you uncomrtuble?" he asked slowly, eyeing her closly as she tried to hide her fear. She was so obvious...
    "are you afraid of Jane?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am

Jane looked down, "I..I..I'm not trying to be...I..I..just can't...I can't seem to stop being afraid." She admitted as she kept her gaze lowered.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:38 am

His eyes softend a little as eh watched her. He knew that fear... had had to felt it, but then he hed grown so used to it until it had become just another part of his life. he had even stopped feelign disgust. But she... wasn't his first reason when he staretd to live, to make sure she woudln't go through the same thing?
    "You should rest up for a few days," he said quietly and backed off.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 am

Jane nodded, "Okay." She whispered and turned to leave once again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Before he realised what he was doing himself, he had grabbed her shoulders and turned her back around, embracing her, even though eh knew that was mostly a bad idea in ehr state. For not to talk about out of charcater for him.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Jane squeaked in surprise when he grabbed her and pulled her against him in a hug. The first thing she wanted to do was run but she eventually relaxed and then hugged him back.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:52 pm

He hesitated before speaking, almots apologizing first but held back the words. "I'll get rid of that guy," he sighend and slowly let go of her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:05 am

She looked down suddenly worried, "Oh....um.. Thank you." She whispered softly and then turned to leave once again. "I'll..uh....move back to the palace....if my presence here...is bothering you." She said quietly.
    (Might be able to do a few posts before I have to leave x3)
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:13 am

(Ahhh nvm I'll see ya tommorow hopefully :3)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:43 am

He frowned, irritated that they just seemed to be getting nowhere with this conversation. "You never botherd me," he mutterd. "And after what just happend, I'd rather you stayed here."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:18 am

Jane sighed, "And expect me to stop doing my job?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she looked at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:07 am

"When did I say that? You can still go there to work, i'd only fix you a carriage and company to the palace and then back here when you're done."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:29 am

Jane sagged in relief, "Ok...I can deal with that....and thank you." She said with a shy smile.
    (WHERE ARE YOU??! ;3; )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:13 pm