Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn]

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] - Page 3 Empty Re: You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:22 am

Kida stood in the bedroom, though she was idly glancing from the window every few seconds, looking towards Belle and Eric with slight curiosity. What did Belle see in him?

Belle sighed and shook her head. "Well...I heard what you said to her," Belle murmured, her eyes narrowing slightly. "If you even think about touching my sister against her will, I will make sure you regret it," Belle said lowly.

"You know I love you, Eric. I want the best for you. I also see how you look at her when you're not undressing her with your eyes," She sighed. "If you want her to like you, show her the you that I know," She said quietly, reaching over and touching his cheek.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 am

Eric bit his lip and looked at Belle with the corner of his eye. ''Sorry, it was the heat of the moment'', he mumbled quietly and looked down to the ground. ''I will apologize to her next time I see her'', he said quietly, knowing he was wrong at saying that to her.

He frowned and looked away, ''I don't want her to like me... I just want to prove that she wants me'', he chuckled and shook his head. He didn't want to feel like that again. He loved two women before, and didn't work out, for different reasons. So he gave up thinking of having someone into his life.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:51 am

Kida idly opened her window silently just a bit, listening to the conversation. She wasn't sure why she wanted to know so much, but she was curious as to why Belle thought this guy was worth keeping around.

Belle sighed and shook her head. "Eric, she has to like you before she'll ever say she wants you," Belle said simply, though she knew what he was thinking. She moved over next to him and hugged him from the side. "Eric...you're being childish, you know?" She muttered, leaning her head against his chest. "Don't throw away someone like Kida just because I hurt you," she whispered, frowning at the thought.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:06 am

He smirked slightly, and leaned his head on top of hers. ''You didn't hurt me, Belle... Those days we spent together, was one of the happiest I had, and I'm thankful for that. You helped me a lot, and still helps. I would never hurt Kida, not even she gets on my nerves... And Kida deserves someone better than me, I'm just teasing her'', he said with a small smile and wrapped his arm around Belle's waist. ''Hmmm, and who are you to tell me I'm being childish?? You, and your five years old inner girl?'', he kissed the top of her head with a small laugh.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:16 am

Kida sat underneath the window, listening quietly. So, Belle and Eric had been together? Maybe that explained why she liked him. But, as she looked out at them, she noticed the way they sat together. They looked like true friends -- best friends, even. And, as she listened, she could tell why Belle liked him. He was talking to her with nothing but honesty -- Kida could tell that much.

Belle sighed and shook her head. "She makes you laugh, Eric...I like hearing your laugh," she mumbled, closing her eyes as she pulled herself onto his lap and curled up against his chest. "Don't tease her unless she does it first...she hates childish behavior -- always has. You'll only push her away," Belle pointed out. "Hey, leave my inner child alone," Belle laughed gently, hiding her face against his chest. "...You're not wearing a shirt," She mumbled, as if she'd just realized that fact.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 am

Eric nestled Belle onto his lap, wrapping his arms gently around her small frame. ''I know you like to see me happy, I feel the same about you'', he smiled down to her. ''And please, stop giving me tips about Kida, she and I aren't going to happen'', he said quietly, but after laughed with her. ''Why are you mumbling? As if you never saw me shirtless before'', he nudged his shoulder gently against her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 am

Kida sighed and closed the window with a small click sound catching her off guard. She moved away from the window as to avoid being seen. Belle glanced over her shoulder and smirked slightly. "She was listening, you know," Belle mumbled. "I'm only giving you tips because I don't want her to maim you...And because you live with her now, and I don't want my house getting torn apart," Belle pouted. "Hey, I wasn't complaining," Belle mumbled softly as she placed her palm against his chest where his heart would beat under her hand.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:03 am

Eric followed Belle and glanced over then back down. He couldn't help but chuckle when Belle told him she was listening, and glanced over again, with and arched brow. ''That's rude of her...'', he chuckled and glanced down to Belle. ''I'll try to play nice with her, and I'll tease only if she teases first... I'll try my best on that'', he promissed her and smiled. He looked down to where her hand was reasting and kissed her temple.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:16 am

Belle nodded, leaning into his touch and sighing gently in content. Kida cleared her throat a few few away and smiled sheepishly. She was wearing a dark sweater and a pair of long black pants. "Sorry, Belle...I just...Uh...the clothes! They fit!" She said, filling in the sentence with something plausible. Belle smirked slightly and nodded. "Good, good...They'll cover up a bit more than you generally do," Belle teased, looking the girl over. "What do you think, Eric?" Belle mumbled.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:36 am

Eric turned to Kida, and smiled seeing her into a different outfit. She looked beautiful, the dark clothes was diverging the attention to her white hair, and her face. For the first time Eric noticed how blue they were, a different kind of his blue hues, but still very beautiful.
    ''I think you look beautiful'', he said softly and cleaned his throat, ''Hmm, sorry about early, what I say before you left... I didn't mean that'', he said quietly, looking into her eyes.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:45 am

Kida paused for a moment, hearing and seeing that honesty in his voice that he had heard when Eric had been talking to Belle earlier. "Thank you," she smiled gently, the look soft and tender. "There's my Kida..." Belle mumbled, smiling a bit. "I know you didn't, Eric...Thank you for apologizing, anyway," Kida said quietly.

"I wanted to ask if you could do me a favor, though," Kida mumbled, playing with her white hair. "Would you mind showing me around town...? I know Belle's got some work to do...And, well," She shrugged simply.

Belle elbowed Eric in the chest. "He'd love to!" Belle chimed, smiling brightly as she got up. "As soon as he goes and puts on some clothes," Belle laughed gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 pm

[Oh my gosh!! I'm soo, soo sorry!! I've only seen this just now!! DX]

Eric smiled softly and looked down, letting the two girls interacting while he thought of what he just did. He never apologized to a girl before Belle, and she was the only one he would do that. But now with Kida, everything looked upside down, maybe there was something about these girls that Eric couldn't explain why, but he didn't want to lose both.

''I-- Ouch'', he was about to answer Kida's request when Belle punched. ''I would love to do that'', he said charmingly, and got up, ''If I went shirtless at town, I'm sure a bunch of girls would recognize me, and those who didn't recognize would love to know me'', he winked playful at Belle, and then smiled at Kida, ''Hmmmm, let me change and then we're ready to go'', he said quietly and headed inside the house.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:19 pm

Kida smiled a bit and nodded, watching as he went into the house. Belle giggled and stood up, crossing her arms. "Don't look at me that way..." Kida mumbled, seeing the amused gaze Belle was giving her. Kida shook her head and walked into the house.

She casually went into their room and pulled her hair into a bun. She then put her wig on and fixed it, making sure it looked decent atop her head. She sighed and looked into the mirror, fixing her sweater. "Stupid wig," she mumbled, hiding a loose strand of her white hair underneath the wig.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Eric changed his pair of pants and put a shirt on, as well his leather jacket. He walked inside their room just in time to see her fixing her wig. ''I like you better whn you're not wearing the wig'', he said casually, looking at her briefly at the mirror, and then he went looking for his cloak. She had her ways to dodge the guards and he had his.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Kida looked at him in the mirror and smiled just slightly. "I do too...But, you recognized me without my wig, so you see my dilemma," She muttered. "Here, you looking for this?" She smirked, tossing his cloak to him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:43 pm

''Hey, thanks, beauty...'', he smiled and started fastening his cloak on his shoulders. ''If there wasn't people from our home town walking in Nirethia, I would say you didn't worry about it, but Princess Cinderella brought a quite bunch of asses, and some guards... besides, I'm wanted in here, so if something happens and I say run, you run, okay? Without questioning...'', he warned her softly and sat on the bed to put his boots on.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Kida frowned slightly and looked over at him, biting on her bottom lip for a moment. "If you say run, I'll say at who? I'm not one to run off like a defenseless gazelle," She said with a slight laugh. "I've never been caught," She shrugged. "You're too cute to let them hurt you, anyway," She teased, walking over and patting his cheek.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:50 pm

He laughed slightly, ''Run to the woods, I've done a lot of bad things, Kida, and my family has a bad reputation among the guards...'', he chuckled and walked towards the door, ''Don't take too long with all these girly stuff'', he winked and entered into the living room.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Kida sighed lightly and shook her head, watching him leave the room. He was honorable, huh? Odd. She walked out into the living room a few minutes later, cleaned up and ready to go. "All set," she smiled, smoothing out her clothes and hooking a brown strand of hair behind her ear.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:16 pm

He smiled up to her, ''It was about bloody time'', he chuckled and led them outside. While she was into the room, he saddled Spirit and the horse he had just robbed before heading into the living room again.

''It's all yours now...'', he winked and handed her the reins of the horse. ''You should give her a name'', he smirked, noticing it was a mare instead of a horse.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:27 pm

"Mine?" Kida repeated, opening her eyes a bit wide. She smiled sheepishly and gently pet the horses side. "She's beautiful," Kida murmured, smiling. "I think I'll name her...Willow," She nodded, petting the horses snout and smiling to herself a bit childishly. "Thank you. Even if she is stolen," Kida smirk, then swung herself effortlessly upon the horses back. "Lead the way."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Eric smiled to himself, seeing her all giggling around the animal. He mounted Spirit smoothly, and the animal whinnied in happiness, looking up Eric. ''It's been a while, right buddy?'', he leaned towards Spirit's head, smiling softly at him.

''You're welcome'', he said to Kida with a grinn, ''Is there any particular place you would like to see?'', he asked with a small smile as he led them to the rode that would take them to town.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Kida gently guided Willow, glad that the horse seemed to know what to do, considering she'd only ever seen horses, but never really rode one before. To hell if she would let Eric know that, though. "Oh, uh...Anywhere except the harbor," She said quietly, shrugging her shoulders.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:48 pm

''Why not? The ocean is one of the beautiful things to see into the kingdom... And then we could see the river, but we've been there before'', he smirked to himself.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Kida shook her head. "The harbor reminds me of my mother...unless you want to see me cry, we shouldn't go there," she said simply. She rode Willow up beside him. "If we go to the river, you'll be wet again."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:22 pm