Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] - Page 4 Empty Re: You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Eric looked down for a moment as she talked about her mother. ''So, we won't go to the harbor... And this time I'll make sure to get you wet too'', he smirked and winked at her. ''There is not much to see at town, same houses, and same boring people... The tavern is the nicest place, full of all kind of people. Sometimes I just go there and watch them... It amuses me''
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Kida giggled slightly and shook her head. "Well, then. We should go to the tavern. I can buy you a drink to pay you back for that rum I spilled on you," she teased. She smiled to herself and steadied herself on the horse. "Woah, Willow!" She gasped as the horse took off in a gallop. She squealed and clung to the horse.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:58 pm

''You do own me a drink...'', he chuckled, but then he frowned slightly when Willow stirred a little. He put Spirit on gallop right after her, and after a short jog and easily got the reins from Kida, steadying Willow still. ''Wow, you never rode one of these... How irresponsible of mine'', he chuckled.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am

Kida whimpered slightly, her nerves obviously shaken. But, she quickly composed herself and brushed her hair from her face, fixing her wig. "My hero," She mumbled, giving him a playful smile. "It's alright...She just got scared of a branch, I think," Kida shrugged, then bit her bottom lip as she gently stroked Willow's mane.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:29 am

Eric smirked to himself when she called him hero, he was far from that, but Belle would love to know that he thought that of him. ''I was a stable boy before everything happened. If you want, or big thing, if you trust me, I could give your some riding lessons''
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:32 am

Kida looked over at him and pursed her lips for a moment as she thought about the offer. "Well...I do trust you," she mumbled. "Belle trusts you. She never trusts anyone...If she can trust you, then I can, too," She said quietly. "I'd love some riding lessons...Maybe we should put Willow back at the house and let me just ride with you?" She suggested, petting Willow's mane gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:41 am

Eric held himself to not grin when she said she trusted him. The least he could do now was treat her like he treated Belle, or at least try. ''That's a great idea, actually. How about you ride with me already? I can led Willow and Spirit at the same time'', he said softly, looking at her with gentle eyes.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:45 am

Kida smiled a bit and nodded. "Kay," She said simply with a childish tone to her voice before she gently slid off Willow. She then pulled herself up onto Spirit and sat behind Eric. She slid her arms around his middle and blushed slightly, glad he couldn't see her behind him. He was warm, and he smelled good -- though a bit like alcohol. Did he internally smell like that? She giggled at that idea and leaned her cheek against his back.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:59 am

He smirked looking back at her, she looked adorable when she giggled. ''Hold on'', he cooed, and led their way back to Belle's cabin, they didn't ride so long, and very soon they were at the cabin. Belle was at the front door, and he trotted Spirit and Willow gently towards her. ''She can't ride a horse'', he said mused to Belle as he handed Willow's reins to her, and turned back to the rode.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:03 am

Kida nodded, tightening her hold on him a bit to make sure she was secure. Belle arched a brow as she saw the two of them coming back, and then smirked a bit, seeing how Kida was holding onto him. "Ah," Belle said simply with a small smile on her lips. She shook her head and led Willow back to the stable to be with Maximus and Phillip.

[to the tavern!]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:53 pm