Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:47 am

''I could carry you to our room, if you want'', he whispered next to her ear, smiling slightly when he said the words 'our room'.
    ''I know the bed isn't so big, but think on the good side, if you're cold, you can cuddle on me'', he cooed playful.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:56 am

Kida smirked slightly and rolled her eyes, though her eyes were closed. "Shut up...I'm too tired to hit you," she mumbled. "Par ailleurs, il serait dommage de gâcher votre joli visage," she sighed with a small smile. "You can carry me," She added.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:20 am

He chuckled and nuzzled his nose softly on her hair, understanding what she said in French. ''Mercy, mon petit coin de paradis'', he whispered softly next to her ear. With a skilled move, he had her into his arms, her head still resting on his shoulder the same way as before on the couch. ''It's a little messy, because I was the only person sleeping in here so far... I believe this was John's room'', he said with a shy smile, and gently laid her onto his bed.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:24 am

Kida blushed slightly at his words, though it was hard to tell thanks to the natural tint of her skin. She couldn't help but smile, even though she knew for a fact she would never fall for someone like him. Someone who believed they got what they wanted just because they were good looking. Someone who treated women like they were a prize or that they were entitled to them.

She sighed, frowning at her own thoughts. She looked up to him when he laid her down and noted the almost boyish quality his smile possessed. "Are you...going to stay?" she mumbled, though she had looked away before doing so. "Recebo frio facilmente," she whispered, though she figured he had no clue what she had said.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 am

He couldn't help but smirk slighly when she asked if he was going to stay... ''If you want, I could stay, and even sing a lullaby to make you sleep, right here in my arms'', he gave her a crooked smile, kneeling by the bed's side. When she said those foreign words, he furrowed slightly, with a small chuckle, ''Excuse me, what did you say? I couldn't understand'', he made a face, she knew more languages than him, and that made him feel less smart than her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:06 am

Kida smiled a bit, though she tried her best to hide it. "I don't know...won't your bad singing keep me away even longer?" she mumbled before yawning gently, the face she made while doing so resembling that a kitten made when yawning. "I said I get cold," she whispered, eyes closed as she laid there, curling up in a small ball.

(this is what I just based that on.
    You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] - Page 2 1279705271_sleepy-kitten
    XD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 am

''You are precious, Kidagakash'', he mumbled with an amused smile, and softly he laid beside her, curling his body gently against hers. He would be nuts if he refused lying there, right by her side, and respectfully he wrapped his arm around her small frame, bringing her closer to his body, so she could feel his warmth better.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:42 am

Kida smiled a bit towards his comment, the sleep really making her judgement hazy. She adjusted herself back against him to fit his curve perfectly -- the fact that they fit so well together no going unnoticed in her mind. She shivered slightly, even with him so close behind her. Without really thinking about it, she rolled over to face him and curled closer. She nestled her head against his chest and sighed, easily dozing off into slumber.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:53 am

Eric smirked slightly as he closed his eyes, liking she adjusted perfectly with him. He sighed in content, and kept his arm around her, keeping her safe into his embrace.
    It didn't take too longer as well, and he also fell asleep, her scent being the last thing he felt.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:19 am

---time lapse---

Kida awoke a bit too warm. She groaned softly, coming out of her slumber easily. She blinked her eyes open and quickly found the reason as too why exactly she was so warm -- Eric was draped around her, contently sleeping. She laid there for a long moment, simply gazing at the way he looked so innocent -- sweet, even -- as he slept. Nothing like the arrogant prick that had approached her in the woods.

Even so, she slid from his arms, careful to not disturb him by replacing her body with pillows. She ran her fingers through her hair and picked up a spare blanket, wrapping it around herself as she wandered into the living room and sat onto the couch. "Morning," Belle murmured, popping her head out from the kitchen. Kida gave her a light smile and then furrowed her brows, seeing the way Belle was smirking at her.

"What...?" Kida muttered, taking a sip of the milk Belle offered her. "Did you sleep well?" Belle's smirk grew even more smug. Kida blushed. "I was tired, alright? And...he was warm," She said quickly. Belle laughed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say."

-------------

Kida was outside an hour later, sitting in a split and stretching out, her hair pulled into a high ponytail to keep it out of her face. She was practicing her yoga, simply because it was nice outside, and she honestly hated being inside. She wore a variation of her normal blue halter and skirt -- this one was white, like her hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:48 am

Eric woke up smelling a strong scent of alcohol. He shook his head, pretty sure he didn't get drunk tghe day before. He furrowed slightly seeing the pillow into his arms, and then he inhaled another scent, which made him remind of how he ended up like that in bed.

He stretched his arms up in his head, and dragged his feet to the kitchen. ''Morning, Bells.... Where's Kiki?'', he asked with a smirk as he approached Belle from behind and took a piece of her omelet on the plate. ''Hmmm, never mind'', his smirk got wide as he saw her out the window, he kissed the top of Belle's head, and jogged outside.

''Bon jour, doux!'', he grinned and got closer to where she was standing, ''What you're doing?'', he asked curiously.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:02 am

Kida closed her eyes as she heard Eric's voice. "Well. I was enjoying the quiet. But, seems you just don't like me relaxing, considering that's the second time you've interrupted my down time," She pointed out as she stood up straight, and then bent backwards in a perfect arch, then swung her legs up as she stood on her hands. She spread her legs into a split -- thankful she'd decided to wear a pair of simple cotton shorts under her skirt.

"But...if you must know...It's called yoga," She murmured, closing her eyes as she focused on keeping herself upright.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:23 am

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] - Page 2 Tumblr_md4ot5jQeW1qkaczro7_250

Eric smiled amused, and widened his eyes slightly seeing the mode she had just made. ''Wow, nice move'', he cooed and sat on the grass next to her. ''You surely knows how to catch a man's attention with this yoga stuff'', he pointed and watched her for a second. He couldn't hold himself, and leaned his hand over her foot, trying to tickle her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:39 am

Kida scoffed softly at his words and rolled her eyes. "You should try it...Keeps you flexible -- makes it easier to fight," She pointed out with a smirk. However, as he tickled her foot, she squealed, instantly looking her balance and falling over -- consequently on top of him. She laid there on top of him, her head on his chest and sighed heavily, closing her eyes as she contained the building irritation. "I really don't like you," she reminded him as she sat up and glared down at him, though a small smile threatened her lips.

Even she could see what was funny about what he had just done. "But...I do have to thank you for that one. Showed me I'm a bit rusty on my concentration skills," She smirked slightly and climbed off of him.

She sat back down and took a deep breath, slowing letting it out. Shen then brought one leg and hooked her ankle behind her head, doing the same for the other leg as well.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:48 am

As he supposed, she lost her balance, and he was plased she fell right on top of him. He laid on the ground, felling the fresh dew on the grass wetting his back. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled slightly. ''You're gonna to like me....'', he winked and laned up as she sat.

''We aim to please'', he cooed and crossed his legs on his lap, watching her again, this time silently. His jaw went slack at her new stance, and he cursed under his breath, ''You're the most flexible woman I've seen around, and honestly, I've walked a lot'', he chuckled, remembering he was the guy sleeping next to her in bed every night from now on.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:58 am

Kida looked over at him and smirked slightly, seeing the slack-jawed expression he had on his face. She laughed slightly at his words and shrugged a bit as she let her legs down. "Just another thing you'll find I have that other women can't match up to," she teased, smirking. "If I asked you to help me with a pose, would you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "All you would have to do it put your legs straight up and hold my shoulders," she said before pouting.

[ http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/219902394275276097_ySzLLIYP_c.jpg <- that's what I want. XD ]
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:05 am

His smiled faded a little and he pursed his lip before answering her... Those lips were different, but she had the same pout as Belle''Hmmmm, sure...'', he said quietly, and posed as she asked him. He felt a little ridiculous being on that stance, but he was curious of what she was going to do next.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:16 am

Kida giggled slightly, seeing how he looked in that position. "Not bad," She teased, standing up. She then hoisted herself up so that she laid on her back atop his feet. She bent back all the way and looked down at him, grinning slightly as she held her ankles. "Hi there," she smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:23 am

You Again. [Tag Eric & Flynn] - Page 2 Tumblr_mczykxe72b1qlmm69o1_250

Eric swallowed hard after she positioned upon him. He hold her safely on her shoulders, and aimless started caressing her collarbone with his thumbs. ''Hi... This is a very beautiful view'', he smirked up to her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:30 am

Kida arched a brow down to him and then rolled her eyes, smiling softly. "Yeah, I'm sure," She muttered, shaking her head. She carefully rolled over on his feet so that he held her up at her hips and she faced him. She supported herself by holding onto his hands, though she did not interlock their fingers. "Drop me, and I'll make sure my landing hurts," She said with narrowed, playful eyes.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:39 am

Eric watched her carefully, watching her next move. he dropped his legs to the ground, and diverged all his strengt to his arms, holding all of her weight into those members. ''You know, you're lucky you're as light as a leave'', he teased, though he was strong enough to keep her on that position for a couple of minutes.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:47 am

Kida smirked, actually impressed he was able to support her. "Was that a compliment?" She questioned, laughing lightly. She then let go of his hands and dropped down atop him, though she caught herself with her hands on the ground beside his head, and her legs putting her astride him. "You know...If you weren't such a man whore, I might actually like you," She sighed, ruffling his hair and getting up.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:02 am

''Maybe...'', he tilted his head to the side giving her a charming smirk. he watched her with amazed eyes at her skills, ''You are really good'', he cooed, but then rolled his eyes at her last statement. ''I'm not a man whore, okay?? I have no fault girls are atracted to my style and good looking'', he pouted, seating on the ground.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:07 am

"Oh? I'm constantly hit on, but you don't see me sauntering around fucking every man I see," Kida pointed out, arching a brow at him. "Besides...I don't like the way you eye me -- like I'm something you think you deserve. Like I'm some prize -- something pretty to look at in bed," she sneered at him and shook her head. "It's disgusting," she said as she made a face. "The only thing that I find attractive about you is your smile...But, that attraction tends to go away the second you start talking," she muttered, looking away.

Belle cleared her throat from a few feet away and smiled sheepishly, rubbing her arm. "Kida...? Could you go try on the clothes I left on your bed? I want to see if they fit you," Belle murmured. Kida sighed and nodded, getting up and walking into the house.

Belle shifted her eyes towards Eric and moved to sit in front of him, eyeing him curiously. "Different...isn't she?" She murmured, bringing her knees up to her chest and hugging her legs.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Eric narrowed his eyes slightly as she spoke, giving her a sneering smirk as she finished. ''You're lucky we're at Belle's house, or else I swear I could go back on raping just to shut up your pretty mouth. But I have to agree with you, you're something beautiful to look at'', he stated softly, leaning closer to her and making their mouths being separated only by a few inches before she turned away.

He looked away on the same direction, glad that Belle intervened. He eyed Kida briefly before turning his gaze back to Belle. ''Yes, you are nice, and she's not'', he pouted, looking back to the house, and after to the sky.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 pm