Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric]

Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric] - Page 3 Empty Re: I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:55 am

Kida grinned as he removed his shirt, her hands instantly going back to his skin like magnets. She had practically memorized the shape of his muscles already. She hooked one hand at the back of his neck to hold their kiss together. She arched slightly as she felt his hands at her hips, helping him to slide her skirt off. She broke the kiss long enough for her to slide out of her usual blue top, with no bra underneath. She tossed it to the same spot his shirt was and smiled up to him, now laying under him in only her panties. She leaned up and kissed his neck, nipping softly on the skin at his collarbone.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric] - Page 3 Empty Re: I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:04 am

''You're so beautiful'', he whispered in awe as he looked down on her body. It looked like it was the first time he was seeing her life that, and in one way it was. He only had sex with her before, but now, now he was about to make love to her. His hands went down to his pants, sliding them down to her legs, his boxers the only thing that separated his lenght from her. He groaned softly as she nibbled on his skin. His member was slightly aroused, so he started rubbing his hips against hers and he kissed her neck, sucking the skin gently and groaning her name as he got more aroused.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:09 am

Kida watched as he removed his pants before she shifted her eyes back up to his face. He really was beautiful, in all aspects of the word. And, he knew it. She giggled at that thought, but shook it off as she heard him groan. She smirked a bit, then gasped, her eyes fluttering closed as she felt him rubbing his hips down against her own. "Eric..." she whispered in pleasure, her teeth claiming her bottom lip. She tangled her hand into his hair as he kissed her skin. She moaned softly, lifting her hips to roll her hips against his.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:14 am

He smirked, hearing the pleasure she was having by the way she called his name. He looked up to her and pouted seeing her bitting her bottom lip. ''No, no... This lip is mine now... You can bit it anymore'', he said softly, pulling her chin down so her lips was free from her teeth. The he leaned down and kissed her lips, nibbling at her bottom lip with a small smirk as he rolled rougher against her hips.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:22 am

Kida pouted right back at him, then giggled, feeling him pull her lip free from her teeth. "All yours," she mumbled before returning his kiss. She smirked, feeling him nibbling her lip. A quiet groan slipped from her lips as he moved rougher against her. She rolled her hips against his with each movement he made, soft whimpers of groans humming off of her lips. She could feel how easily aroused he seemed to be around her, but she knew she was not one to talk.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:28 am

''Good girl...'', he cooed and grinned down to her as he went back to ravish her neck again. He bit her gently, and his hands went down on her body, and softly, he slid her panties down on her legs, before he took his boxers off. It has nothing between her womanhood and his meber now, and then he held his member on one hand, and started brushing along her clit to her entrace. If only made him more aroused, but he wanted to stimulate her even more, so she would ask for him to take into her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:33 am

Kida smirked at his simple words, then groaned, feeling him bite her neck. She lifted her hips to allow him to remove her panties. She started to bite her lip in anticipation, but quickly re-framed from doing so. She laughed mentally at herself; since when she did she obey him? She found herself easily distracted from her thoughts when he started to tease her clit with his member. She closed her eyes and felt her jaw go slack. She whimpered soft moans of pleasure, her hips arching towards him to try and feel him more. She opened her blue hues to gaze upon him and pouted childishly. "You know not to tease me, Eric," She murmured.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:41 am

''I know, but it's funny'', he mumbled with a small smirk and kissed her lips gently as he slid his lenght into her. He pulled in softly, and slowly, groaning slightly as he felt her around him. He was too stupid for trying to find another girl or even to think that he would lose Kida too. He pulled out at the same time he broke the kiss. His hands went dow to caress her thighs as he looked down to her, his gaze intent as he pulled into her again, a small groan leave through the small smirk upon his lips.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:54 am

Kida whined gently at his remark, but then took into his kiss. She groaned, feeling his length slide into her. It felt weird to know he was hers -- that she was carrying his child, and he actually wanted to be with her. Being with him, like this, was more intense, simply because she could feel the emotions between them. "Eric..." She moaned quietly, opening her eyes to look up at him as he moved from her. She met his gaze and parted her lips in an o as moved back into her. Her gaze was loving and tender, her hips gently moving against him as she kept her eyes on him, the connection only making her heart beat faster in her chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:33 am

Eric gently put on a slow and soft pace as he held her like that, and kept his eyes locked with hers during all time long. As she got next to her climax, he smirked and kissed down her neck gently.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:41 am

Kida moaned softly, sliding her arms around his neck to hold him closer as they moved so perfectly together. "I love you," she whispered into his ear. The slow pace they were moving at only made each thrust more intense. He knew her body so well that he knew exactly where to hit within her to make her come undone. She cried out his name and arched her back as her climax raked through her body. God, she was weak to him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:49 am

''I love you more...'', he whispered softly against her ear, and moaned, feeling how perfectly her body felt together with his. He felt her getting her climax, and he gasped quietly at the feeling, though he kept the slow pace until he got his one. His body was trembling slightly, and his breath was shallow when he released into her. He smiled shyly at her and kissed her lips tenderly as he pulled his member from her and laid by her side, holding her frame softly against his chest.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Kida whimpered softly, though the sound was one of content. She curled up at his side and nuzzles her nose against his chest. She was warm in his arms, and comfortable, despite them laying on the ground. She pulled the blanket over them and sighed In content. "I love you.... I love you... I love you," she whispered either a grin on her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Eric grinned, hearing her whispers next to his ears. ''And I love you too....'', he smiled and kissed the top of her head. ''Now, I'm happy'', he cooed, and closed his eyes, sighing in delight as he nuzzle his nose on her hair.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Kida grinned and leaned in to his touch. "Good," she mumbled, looking up to him. She loved the way he looked when he was resting -- so peaceful and content. She placed a gentle kiss to the corner of his lips. She took his hand, resting it against her stomach.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Eric smiled when she kissed the corner of his lips, and gently caressed the skin of her stomach, until he finally fell asleep, happy for having her by his side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:44 pm