Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:25 am

Eric sighed deeply... Of course she didn't want to sleep on that bed, not after what he had done. ''Out here sounds good... Stay here, I'll go get a blanket'', he whispered softly and get up.
    Inside the cabin, he smiled shyly at Belle, ''I'm going to have a boy...'', he mumbled with a boyish smile at her. She knew that already, but he was still amazed at the news... He walked inside the room, and took two blankets, then he headed outside, not before placing a kiss on Belle's forehead.

He smiled brightly at Kida, and placed one blanket onto a shadow tree, and then walked next to her. He carried her into his arms, and walked towards the tree, lying her gently on the blanket.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric] - Page 2 Empty Re: I knew you were trouble. [tag Eric]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:32 am

Belle looked up when Eric entered the room. She blinked, slightly amazed that things had been smoothed over. But, a bright smile lit up her face when he mentioned his baby boy. "You'll be a great father, Eric," she whispered when he kissed her forehead.

------------

Kida smiled as Eric came back to her. Even if she didn't need to be carried, she couldn't help but feel pampered that he would carry her the few feet over to the blanket. She laid down and stretched out a bit, her eyes upon him. "C'mere," she mumbled, reaching up and taking his hands, pulling him down over her. She slid her arms around his neck and kissed his lips tenderly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:03 am

Eric looked down at her, amazed at being the one lying there by her side. He kissed her back, tenderly, smiling during all the moment his lips were connected with hers. He wrapped his arms around her, making her feel safe around him. As he broke the kiss, he looked at her with tender eyes, ''We are both insane...'', he chuckled and pulled her down to another kiss.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:06 am

Eric's smile was contagious. If his lips were on hers with that grin, she was smiling back at him. She giggled gently at his words and stroked his cheek. "It runs in my family," she mumbled with a small giggle. She deepened the kiss, her hand gently sliding up into his hair. When she broke the kiss, she found herself breathless, her chest heaving with shallow breaths. "You're tired," she mumbled, as if reminding herself of that fact.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:16 am

He chuckled lightly at her mumbling, he was breathless too, but it didn't stop him on kissing down on her jaw and then her neck, which he ended biting the crook between her neck and shoulder. Then he kissed up on the other side of her neck, and whispered, ''You're tired too, right?'', he chuckled and pulled away from her, lying on her side and bringing her next to his chest, ''How're things on that fancy house? Did you have fun?'', he asked softly, changed the topic, or else he couldn't stop kissing all over her silk skin.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:22 am

Kida tried to stifle the groan that begged for release when he bit at her neck. Despite being ticklish there, the biting send shivers up her spine. She gave up on her endeavor and groaned gently, closing her eyes. She smirked a bit at his words and shrugged. "I slept well last night," she muttered. She opened her aqua eyes and smiled a bit, laughing gently at the question. "Sure, I guess... I don't really care for big fancy houses, though. Never have. Small houses are more my thing," she mumbled, aimlessly running her fingertips up his chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:32 am

''Small house, hmm?'', he hummed, with a small smile, ''I lived on a small house too. Though I passed all day at the castle, I lived with a small cabin, smaller than Belle's I think... It was only me, my mother and her husband'', he said quietly, and softly caressed the tip of his thumb on her arm. ''Maybe we should buy one cabin, next to the river... what do you think?'', he grinned, looking down to her.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 am

Kida's eyes followed her own hand as she traced a small pattern against his chest. She smiled softly, liking hearing about his story. However, as she mentioned buying a cabin, she looked up at him, her eyes slightly wide. She bit her lip and thought about it for a long moment. "I... Well, the baby is going to need somewhere to live... Belle's house is getting small with all four of us living there," she mumbled, thinking about it. "Belle says I'm only three weeks pregnant, so we have about eight months before we even need to worry about a baby's room, though," She mumbled. "But... I'd love to live with you," She whispered, smiling slightly. "God, I really am insane, aren't I?" She laughed gently. "Three weeks ago I shoved you in the river... and now I want to live in a cabin with you right next to the river?" she shook head and caressed his cheek before kissing his lips gently. "You're more intoxicating than I expected, Mr. Storm," she smirked.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:56 am

''Yes, you are insane...'', he chuckled and squeezed her softly on his arms. ''I'm always surprised on the effects I caused on women... And I'm pleased I was the one who got you, Ms. Nedakh'', he grinned and smoothed her hair down on her back. ''I have some gold coins I was saving from the 'love potion' coup, it's a start...'', he shrugged slightly, mostly talking to himself. If he was going to do this with Kida, he wanted to do it right, he wanted to be a father to this kid, the father he never had, and a good man to Kida. ''I might need a new job....'', he mused, and chuckled looking down to her. ''I'm insane too....''
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 am

Kida giggled gently, then listened to what he had to say. "Well...My family isn't exactly poor, Eric," she smiled sheepishly. "I have enough money to buy a cabin..." she shrugged. "We could have one built, though...Then it would be personal," She smiled a bit. "Job?" She mumbled, testing the word playfully before giggling again. "We can just become a team. Do you know how many people would fall for a con by a pregnant girl?" She mused, arching a brow at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:24 am

''Hmmm... I like the idea of building a house'', he smiled and looked up to the sky. ''Team up with you, hmmm?'', he smirked and looked down. ''Kida, no one could stop us.... With you pregnant, and a good looking like me, everyone in Nirethia is going to fall for us'', he chuckled and lift her chin softly to place a tender kiss on her lips. ''Youre amazing, Kida... that's why I love you'', he smirk, finally letting himself speak those final words. Making plans with her like that, and knowing she wa waiting for his child, somehow made him believe that he could have another chance to be happy with only one woman.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:42 am

Kida smiled, looking up towards the sky as she thought about the idea of them being this unstoppable team he was talking about. He was right, of course. Both of them were gorgeous, and having a belly the side of a watermelon always seemed to attract people. She blinked, looking up towards him as he tilted her chin. She smiled against his lips, then gasped softly as she heard his words. Tears instantly sprang to her eyes and slipped down her cheeks. "I-I love you, too," she whispered, a smile spreading across her lips. She slid her arms around his neck and pulled him over her, tangling her fingers into his hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:51 am

He smiled down to her and wipped the tears from her cheeks. He couldn't feel more happy in weeks when she told him she loved him back. ''Sorry for taking too long to tell you that, I love you, Kida'', he chuckled and kissed her tenderly, pulling her body closer to his.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:00 am

Kida shook her head at his apology and gladly returned his kiss. She rolled them over so that she hovered over him and smiled to herself, gently kissing along his jaw to his ear. "Sleep...right, right," she giggled to herself and nuzzled her head into the nape of his neck. She knew part of her mind was still jealous of the red-head, but he'd said she wasn't anything special. Besides, she had him now. Right?

She frowned at her train of thoughts and closed her eyes. "Eric... your ego isn't going to try and replace me again, is it?" She whispered, clutching the fabric of his shirt slightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:13 am

Eric smirked to himself when she started kissing down to his jaw, ''I could try to have some rest, but I feel like it's a mistake sleeping and not doing anything more exciting with you by my side...'', he chuckled, but he did closed his eyes. However, when she asked him that question, he opened his eyes and looked down to her. ''Do you promisse you'll never leave me? If I'm sure we're going to be togehter, like a couple, I'd never try to find in another girl what I can find in you... That girl of last night? She was nothing compared to you... I think I could never find a girl so amazing, lovingly and insane like you, Kiki...'', he chuckled and kissed her forehead softly.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:22 am

Kida smiled softly, pleased by his words. "Eric... I personally think my sister was a fool for leaving you. But, at the same time, I'm glad she did," She admitted. "No offense to Rider... he's a good man, and he's meant for Belle. But you..." she smirked and shook her head. "I've never met anyone like you. Everyone's always been the same... but you're different. That's one of the reasons I fell in love with you so easily," she mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.

"I won't leave you. Even if you tell me to. I'm not going anywhere," She smirked. She giggled, remembering how he'd said her nickname that Belle had called her as a child. She curled close to him and smiled, loving how their frames were like puzzle pieces. "So... if last night wasn't so great for you..." She trailed off, brushing her fingers against his chest with a small smirk playing on her lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:29 am

''Are you kidding me, comparing Rider with me? I'm much more funny than him.... Either drunk or sober...'', he chuckled and wrapped his arm around her, his hand resting aimless on her stomach, and he started caressing softly with a blissful smile on his lips.
    ''Belle and I aren't meant to be, we're great as friends, and in bed....'', he whistled. ''But you and I... This feels right, Kiki. And I'm very pleased you decided to visit you're sister, or else I would never found you'', he nuzzled his nose on her hair and smiled to himself, feeling her fingers brushing his chest, ''Well, last night sucked, but I'm sure you could do something to fix that...'', he mumbled, his hand caressing down from her stomach to her hips.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:47 am

"I had a feeling I needed to visit Belle...guess I know why now," Kida mused, grinning a bit. She shivered, feeling his hand moving along her side. "Mm... it sucked, huh?" She mumbled, a smirk pulling on her lips. "Well... tell me what you want me to do... whatever it is you think I can do to fix what a sucky night you had," She grinned playfully before kissing down the front of his throat and nipping softly on the crook of her neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:55 am

Eric groaned slightly feeling her nipping softly at his neck.... ''Hmmm, what I have in mind... Maybe this could hurt the baby, and I don't want to hurt him.... And besides, we're at Belle's yard, and I'm suspecting she sneek on us on moments like this'', he chuckled, but it didn't stop him to lift her head up to him, so he could kiss her passionately.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:04 am

"Oh, do whatever you want in my yard. It's not like I don't hear you two when you're in the house anyway," Belle snickered, poking her head out from behind a tree. Kida glanced up at her sister and smirked, rolling her eyes. "I'm going to go to Flynn's house..." Belle giggled, waving the two of them off before dashing. "God, my sister is weird," Kida muttered, shaking her head a bit before turning her eyes back down to Eric. "Now... you've got me curious. The baby is tiny -- unless you're planning on beating me up, I don't really think you can hurt him," She mused, shaking her head. "What did you have in mind?" She mumbled, kissing under his ear before biting gently on his ear lobe.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:11 am

''Told ya...'', Eric whispered to Kida, as soon Belle poked her head out from a tree. ''She's weird, but also adorable'', he chuckled and turned his full attention towards her. ''I don't have anything specific in mind... and I have no experience with pregnant women... Are you sure I won't hurt him if I decided to make love to you right now?'', he mumbled, his lips grazing softly the skin of her neck.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:22 am

Kida giggled softly, his lips tickling her neck as he grazed her skin. "Eric... You're not going to hurt our baby..." She leaned back to look at him and caressed his cheeks as she sat astride his hips over him. "We've always ever just had sex... we've never made love," She mumbled, her gaze intent on his eyes with a tenderness that was obviously brought from new emotions they'd both revealed to one another. "I want you to make love to me because I love you," She whispered into his ear.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 am

''And I want to make love to you too...'', he whispered softly on her ear, and on the next moment he was over her, holding her gently by her sides. He looked deeply into her eyes and then he leaned down to kiss her passionately on her lips. During the kiss, he slid his hands down on her thighs and hooked her knees up as he placed himself in between her legs. ''I love you'', he whispered on her soft lips, and started kissing down on her jaw and neck, as he massaged her thighs gently.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:37 am

Kida returned his kiss, her arms lacing around his neck as she felt his hands moving along his thighs and moving her legs apart. She smiled when she heard his soft words. She whimpered out a soft moan, his lips leaving a tingling trail along her skin. Her hands slid along his shoulders and then down his back. When they traveled back up, she was pulling the fabric of shirt up, asking for him to take it off.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:47 am

Eric leaned apart slightly, enough so he could put his shirt off and hers. He leaned down to her again, catching her lips with his into a deep and passionate kiss. He loved the touch of her hands on his skin, and the sound of her moans on his ears. He groaned softly at her lips and grinned as he moved his lips down to her throat and neck, and his hands slid down on her hips, starting to take her skirt off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 pm