Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Dimitri
Michael Korso
Odette
7 posters

After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 Empty Re: After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey)

Post  Jim Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 am

((gah... i'm ok... i'm ok x'3))

He closed his eyes and carefully slid his hand out of hers. "You shouldn't," he murmured to himself. "You really shouldn't."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 Empty Re: After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey)

Post  Aurora* Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 am

(*hurries forward and cuddles you* darn those two >.< why can't they shoot me for once?? Uhh I mean uhh Very Happy)
    Odette's hand moved on the bedspread as if seeking for that comfort when she couldn't find it in sleep her hand balled into a fist and Odette turned away. Her whole face was troubled and then a little sob escaped, it was a dream...he was never coming back
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:05 am

"You never cease to surprise me Michael." Leaning against the doorframe Joseph smirked at his brother and Odette. Pushing himself off the doorjamb he moved to stand on Odette's other side, he took her hand and squeezed. "You know I saw her a few months ago...in fact I've been keeping an eye on her for you." He said with a smirk.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736

Post  Michael Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:21 am

He didn't react and just kept his gaze looke don the window, lookign outside where it had now turned dark.
    "That's what worries me," he mutterd. "What do you want?"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:26 am

Joseph smirked and brought Odette's hand up to his lips and brushed his lips against the back of it before he spoke, "Nothing.....not yet anyway." He said and kept squeezing her hand, Odette's face tightened in pain as she slept.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:29 am

Micheal still didn't rune his face to look at the two. "Are you testing me Jospeh?" he asked blankly.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:34 am

Joseph's smile grew but he kept his grip on Odette's hand, "Is it working?" He asked almost cheerfully before he snapped a bone in Odette's wrist.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:38 am

((oh come on...>.<))

Micheal finally turned his full attention to his twin, looking annoyed as hell this time, yet still he stayed calmy seated on his chair arms crossed.
    "I knew you would break your promise," he sighend before standing up and walking over to him, roughly pushing him away from the girl.

((just what exactly do you want him to do wifey..?^^; ))
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:48 am

(*innocent face points at Joey* He's writing thi- *shot*)
    Joseph laughed, "Did you honestly expect me to keep a promise?" He asked with a cold laugh before he shook his head. "Don't worry though I won't touch her again or the twins." He said lightly as he leaned back against the wall with a smug look on his face.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:52 am

((O.O WIFEY!!!))

Micke snorted at the other. "Yes, you will," he said coldly, already expecting from the start his brother wouldn't stay true to his word. WHne did he ever?
    He stare ddown at Odette, eyes going back to ebign empty. "If i broke down right now, what would you do?"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:58 am

Joseph frowned, "I think you know my answer to that Michael." He said flatly as he studied him with a dark expression.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 am

Micheal stared back at his brother with a hard and cold gaze, one he usually only wouldshow to those he wa splanning on to killing if thye tunred out to be worthless to him. "No Jospeh, I really fucking don't," he growled and pushed him out of the door, closely following and closing the door after them. "Not anymore..."
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:09 am

Joseph met his gaze evenly and brushed himself off before sighing, "Well that doesn't really surprise me." He admitted with a shrug. "I wouldn't like you to have a breakdown happy?" He snarled.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:13 am

"Well lucky you, i already had plenty of those growing up, mostly thanks yo you, so you won't have to deal with any of that," he grunted and pushe dpast him. "Now you better fucking this place, you already did what you came for right?"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:25 am

Joseph shrugged, "I guess I did, I'll see you around." He said with a little smirk before he glanced back at the room. "Tell her I said hello." He said with a dark laugh before he left.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:09 am

Watching the other leave, Micheal couldn't contain the sigh of relief, and finally let himself lean exausted agaisnt the wall.
    Feeling a thin trail of blood run down from his mouth, he quickly wiped it away and pushed himself of the wall, traying to stand up straight without stumbling.
    Had he always been this weak?
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:17 am

Odette had awoken to her hand throbbing in pain and looked down to see that it had been snapped. She frowned and then noticed that Michael wasn't in the room...had it all been a dream? She couldn't help but wonder and using her uninjured hand moved herself up. After studying her hand she used some stray bandages she found to bind her broken finger. Hesitating she slowly moved herself to the edge of the bed and moved towards the door. She rested her hand on the knob and debated within herself before she opened it. She bit her bottom lip when she saw Michael leaning against the wall wiping blood from his mouth. Her eyes took in the fact that he was struggling to stay upright and she frowned even more. Before she could restrain herself she had moved forward and was by his side in an instant, she didn't say anything just met his gaze quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:36 am

As soon as he felt someone beside him, he pushed that person away roughly. "Stay the fuck away," he growled, barley calming down when he saw who it was. Only getting more annoyed that she was out of bed, he turne dhis abck to her. "I'm not even gonan btehr this time that you're not resting, like you're suppose too."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:40 am

Odette frowned, she was getting seriously annoyed at being pushed away like this. "Fine, I'll stay away....like I'm supposed too." She said quietly before she headed back into her room. Instead of heading for the bed though she went to the window and opened it before she swung down and out. She was sick of being told what to do....but most of all she was sick of being treated like shit.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:53 am

((what now? Micke won't follow, he's to tired of this x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 am

(he doesn't have too Razz maybe he could just hear her leave and then just be all, "Whatever." XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:00 am

((aw well^^))

Micheal rolled his eyes, seeing ehr jumped out the window from the window he was standign at. About dman fucking time, he thoguth tiredly and turned to go his way. He was tired of her pushign on her feelings to him, finally she got the hint, he hoped, and went her on way.
    "Wahtever," he mutterd and left.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:05 am

(*sniff* excuse me while my inner Mikey/Odie feels cry ;3; After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey) - Page 2 Tumblr_mej2bxy6c11ql17hwo1_500)
    Odette kept walking, she needed to get home and pray and hope that she could get there without collapsing. "Idiot." She muttered under her breath, it was amazing how she was always out to prove something...especially to the one person who didn't give a shit.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:09 am

((i'm sorry wifey, i do like this couple... very much<3 but it's getting kinda old with mickey havgin to save and help her all the time... and her always getting hurt..^^; mickey is no good guy or hero.... that was never my intetion with him ;3; *huggles*))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:12 am

(I know I know...I'm sorry Razz the hurting will stop PROMISE!!! For real this time otherwise you know who WILL kill me actually I get the feeling loads of people here would do it Razz *huggles back*)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:20 pm